This is the shit Trump will STOP

From Breitbart's article:

Technology giant Intel announced April 19 it will fire 12,000 skilled U.S.-based professionals — after already swelling its workforce with 14,523 requests in Washington D.C. since 2010 for visas to import foreign professionals through the controversial H-1B and Green Card programs.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

From Intel's press release:

These changes will result in the reduction of up to 12,000 positions globally — approximately 11 percent of employees — by mid-2017 through site consolidations worldwide, a combination of voluntary and involuntary departures, and a re-evaluation of programs. The majority of these actions will be communicated to affected employees over the next 60 days with some actions spanning in to 2017.

I wonder why Breitbart felt the need to lie so blatantly...

Intel Lays Off 12,000 After Seeking Visas to Import 14,523 Foreign Professionals Since 2010 - Breitbart

This is bullshit. Trump can end the visa's and since Obama's has shown us the power of a pen and a phone he can punish these companies in some form or fashion.

Frankly I don't understand this - I truly do not. Why does America support companies who purposely send jobs overseas? I mean, at what point do we hold CEOs and their shareholders responsible? I understand that this is a free country and companies are allowed to do what brings the greatest return on investment. However, with all the TIF (Tax increment financing) and the incredible tax breaks that most of these companies receive - why do we not impose SOME KIND of restrictions that would REQUIRE them to hire Americans and ONLY Americans? Is that too much to ask?

I mean, we are cutting our own throats by allowing these companies to profit to the EXTREME - while they continually search for ways to circumvent the American people.

Technology giant Intel announced April 19 it will fire 12,000 skilled U.S.-based professionals — after already swelling its workforce with 14,523 requests in Washington D.C. since 2010 for visas to import foreign professionals through the controversial H-1B and Green Card programs.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

These changes will result in the reduction of up to 12,000 positions globally — approximately 11 percent of employees — by mid-2017 through site consolidations worldwide, a combination of voluntary and involuntary departures, and a re-evaluation of programs. The majority of these actions will be communicated to affected employees over the next 60 days with some actions spanning in to 2017.

Yes doctor, how many are in America, 11,900????? Do you know?

Gullible....so sad.

Intel employs more than 100,000 workers, and half of them work outside the US.

Gullible....so sad.

:lol:

Just can't quit me, can you welfare boy?

Again, how many in America of those 12,000...11,900? You make a statement and have no breakdown?

Again, how many in America of those 12,000...11,900? You make a statement and have no breakdown?

I have no idea. Ask Intel.

I'm just curious as to why Breitbart felt the need to lie.

Perhaps they know more than you and actually have a breakdown.

Intel Lays Off 12,000 After Seeking Visas to Import 14,523 Foreign Professionals Since 2010 - Breitbart

This is bullshit. Trump can end the visa's and since Obama's has shown us the power of a pen and a phone he can punish these companies in some form or fashion.

Frankly I don't understand this - I truly do not. Why does America support companies who purposely send jobs overseas? I mean, at what point do we hold CEOs and their shareholders responsible? I understand that this is a free country and companies are allowed to do what brings the greatest return on investment. However, with all the TIF (Tax increment financing) and the incredible tax breaks that most of these companies receive - why do we not impose SOME KIND of restrictions that would REQUIRE them to hire Americans and ONLY Americans? Is that too much to ask?

I mean, we are cutting our own throats by allowing these companies to profit to the EXTREME - while they continually search for ways to circumvent the American people.
Add to that the lying ass liberals that say it can't be stopped. Of course it CAN be stopped without the Senate or the House. Just shut down the damn VISA's.

If they had a "breakdown", don't you think they would have linked to that "breakdown", rather than linking to the press release that proved them liars?

From what I've been able to find, 2/3 of the staff reduction will be from attrition - early retirement, contract employees running out, etc. The remaining 1/3 will be from layoffs based on performance review scores. I have not found any information regarding where the reductions would occur.

Because Breitbart knows its readers expect nothing less.

If they had a "breakdown", don't you think they would have linked to that "breakdown", rather than linking to the press release that proved them liars?

From what I've been able to find, 2/3 of the staff reduction will be from attrition - early retirement, contract employees running out, etc. The remaining 1/3 will be from layoffs based on performance review scores. I have not found any information regarding where the reductions would occur.

Thank you.

Add to that the lying ass liberals that say it can't be stopped. Of course it CAN be stopped without the Senate or the House. Just shut down the damn VISA's.

Indeed. It might get in the way of their "agenda".......

Forum List

Back