This is the 'Toilet' That AOC Was Told Immigrant Detainees Drink From

they should simply stay in the home countries and they'd have their Freedom Tehon .
They might not be incarcerated in their home country, but I don't know that they enjoy freedom. The US has denied them freedom going back generations.
----------------------------------------- even if they are denied Freedom i think its the 'spaniard' ruling class that rules in 'mexico' that denies them Freedom Tehon .

I would not want to be getting drinking water right above the toilet. It would be kind of okay to wash up after pissing or pooping.
----------------------------- and some civilized people in the USA object to drinking water gotten from the Bathroom .

they should simply stay in the home countries and they'd have their Freedom Tehon .
They might not be incarcerated in their home country, but I don't know that they enjoy freedom. The US has denied them freedom going back generations.
----------------------------------------- even if they are denied Freedom i think its the 'spaniard' ruling class that rules in 'mexico' that denies them Freedom Tehon .
Put in place and controlled by the American ruling class. It's called hegemony.

It is a one unit toilet/sink that is standard across US detention facilities.

I heard it on the Rush radio show because all my country stations play rap crap.

66144883_10216329751729053_7362274961316118528_n.jpg
That's a $2500.00 piece of equipment.

Jo
That's because the detainees cant destroy it.
-------------------------------------------- yep , and Fact remains that the incarcerated invaders have Proper and Clean running water and facilities and that should be the end of the story .

---------------------------------------- so YOU say Tehon .

I heard it on the Rush radio show because all my country stations play rap crap.

I wonder if they were climbing on the toilet to piss and shit in the sink.

They may have heard we call it "The Throne" in this country.
------------------------------- yep , they are an ignorant buncha third worlders and are all ready to improve your American Society with their personal habits . And that's funny to see the comment of them pizzing and zhiting in the sink [chuckle] .
-------------------------------- but I can see it happening .-------------------- aw haw , thanks Obiwan !!

---------------------------------------- so YOU say Tehon .
I can back it up, and you know it.

Ever been in an airplane bathroom?
The exact same type of toilet is used in the DCs. There is NEVER any standing water in the toilets! Some of you really need to fucking wise up!

But as I said , 500 years [about] and the 'spanish' are the Ruling Class that has ruled 'mexico' since they civilized or killed the murderous 'aztecs' . Though today , I think that 'amlo' an 'indian' of some sort is the elected ruler or 'el presidente' Tehon .

And those detention facilities are concentration camps, by definition.
Nope, by definition they are not concentration camps, since the refugees can always leave them to go home, which is counter to the purpose of every concentration camp from the Brits holding Boers, to the US holding Japanese Americans to the Nazis and their concentration camps for Jews and political prisoners of all types.

You don't get to just use words for emotional impact because you like to. It makes you look like an ignorant fool.
Explain the process by which they gain their freedom.
They decline asylum, genius.

------------------------------- yep , they are an ignorant buncha third worlders and are all ready to improve your American Society with their personal habits . And that's funny to see the comment of them pizzing and zhiting in the sink [chuckle] .
-------------------------------- but I can see it happening .-------------------- aw haw , thanks Obiwan !!
Actually, I can see it happening too, considering AOC's confusion over indoor plumbing (like the time she was terrorized by her garbage disposal)!!!

But as I said , 500 years [about] and the 'spanish' are the Ruling Class that has ruled 'mexico' since they civilized or killed the murderous 'aztecs' . Though today , I think that 'amlo' an 'indian' of some sort is the elected ruler or 'el presidente' Tehon .

You are right. The same 29 or so families have ruled Mexico since Cortez' conquests.
The drug cartels play an immense role is the country's economy.
It is the Mestizos, Mulatos, Indios, and Crusados who are the country's majority and clear under class.

Actually, I can see it happening too, considering AOC's confusion over indoor plumbing (like the time she was terrorized by her garbage disposal)!!!
Excellent point, not even being funny because it seems that with every passing day her delusions and inability to process simple information is being exposed as seriously flawed.

Simplified she is a schizzo

What she didn't count on is the Border Patrol CCTV footage of her visit....there's no audio but if she did what they say she did, (finger-pointing, screaming), she's finished.
I haven't seen any video like that. Do you have a link to that video? I just heard that the video exists, not that it was released.

What she didn't count on is the Border Patrol CCTV footage of her visit....there's no audio but if she did what they say she did, (finger-pointing, screaming), she's finished.
I haven't seen any video like that. Do you have a link to that video? I just heard that the video exists, not that it was released.
If there is a video of someone drinking out of the toilet this person needs a Mexican doctor asap

There is NEVER any standing water in these toilets! THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are the exact same design as airplane toilets.

Forum List

Back