This is the 'Toilet' That AOC Was Told Immigrant Detainees Drink From

Or get their names so that they can be interviewed, or are we just supposed to believe the simpleton who is afraid of her garbage disposal

Nope, but since she cares, maybe she should visit her county jail. I’m thinking she would be shocked to find that American citizens are treated much worse while being detained.

What she didn't count on is the Border Patrol CCTV footage of her visit....there's no audio but if she did what they say she did, (finger-pointing, screaming), she's finished.

FB_IMG_1562156252965.jpg

Or get their names so that they can be interviewed, or are we just supposed to believe the simpleton who is afraid of her garbage disposal

Nope, but since she cares, maybe she should visit her county jail. I’m thinking she would be shocked to find that American citizens are treated much worse while being detained.
She should really visit an asylum for the insane

After her fake crying photo op she's shied away form pics. Stupid bint
She actually believes that she is believable. I seriously want the names of every person forced to drink from the toilet

I agree and that simpleton should have taken pictures. Of course she didn't as that would show what a liar she is.

A look at CCTV should also tell the tale.

She actually believes that she is believable. I seriously want the names of every person forced to drink from the toilet

I agree and that simpleton should have taken pictures. Of course she didn't as that would show what a liar she is.

Several pastors who toured the same facility are trying not to call her a liar and mental patient

Several pastors who toured the same facility are trying not to call her a liar and mental patient

Yeah. I read where pastors and men of the cloth have toured the facility. To bad they don't flat all call AOC a liar.

They sure didn't see the shit she reported.

you kidding? the left never had any pics of parents and kids being separated so they "photoshopped" one instead that made the TIME cover.

when i was a newspaper photographer, we took pics of the events, not found some random pic to represent it.

Nobody, not even the hardest, dyed-in-the-wool leftist AOC worshiper believes that ANYBODY was forced to drink from the toilet.

Nobody with a lick of sense believed that crap

Agree, but with the Democrats in charge of education in rotting Northern and West Coast cities, and with Democrats facilitating the invasion of our country by the Third World (and conniving to let them vote)---we are getting dangerously close to 50% of the population which doesn't have a lick of sense.

Yeah. I read where pastors and men of the cloth have toured the facility. To bad they don't flat all call AOC a liar.

They sure didn't see the shit she reported.
Trump should send in the FBI to investigate everything she said. If it is found to be a lie aoc should be billed, she should also tell this to the FBI because lying to the feds is a crime

No, none of the migrants were dumb enough to do it.

No, none of the migrants were dumb enough to do it.
There are no migrants. Just illegals

You are right, migrant is a worker. So mainly asylum seekers.
Only a tiny percent are seeking asylum which requires crossing at a bridge. Swimming across the river at night is simply illegal

She should really visit an asylum for the insane
And commit herself.

Forum List

Back