This is the 'Toilet' That AOC Was Told Immigrant Detainees Drink From

Maybe they don’t know what a toilet is! The conditions they supposedly came from probably shit in the streets

I would not want to be getting drinking water right above the toilet. It would be kind of okay to wash up after pissing or pooping.
Neither would I. That's why I travel with a passport, go through customs, and avoid overstaying my welcome.

It is a one unit toilet/sink that is standard across US detention facilities.

I heard it on the Rush radio show because all my country stations play rap crap.
These foreign invaders have never seen indoor plumbing and don´t know how to use it!

It´s not their fault that they drink from the toilet bowl, racist!

I heard it on the Rush radio show because all my country stations play rap crap.

66144883_10216329751729053_7362274961316118528_n.jpg

Standard in almost every jail.
And concentration camp.

Uh, no. Concentration camps did not have nice fixtures you half-witted piece of shit.

They had no fixtures at all. Just gas chambers designed to look like showers.

You dumbasses think these people are being held in some sort of prison? With nice cells, beds, & running water?

They do have nice cells, beds, & running water, and that makes YOU the dumbass, you dickless piece of shit.

These foreign invaders have never seen indoor plumbing and don´t know how to use it!

It´s not their fault that they drink from the toilet bowl, racist!
You are actually as stupid as your posts.

Maybe you should take a tour of El Salvador & Guatemala.

And concentration camp.
Uh, no. Concentration camps did not have nice fixtures you half-witted piece of shit.
Sure they do. AOC said the detainees were drinking from them.
AOC said it so it must be true?
lol, you are a blithering moron.

And show me the concentration camp that has these things, dude.
I understand that you have no brain but don't you think if it were not true, ICE would present a video of photo to show these great facilities?

I understand that you have no brain.........

Shut up you dumb fucking queer. You're the biggest brainless idiot in this thread, stupidly spreading the fake news that your dumb ass listens too.

FACT >> Yeah, It Looks Like Another Ocasio-Cortez Border Claim Got ‘Royally Busted’

"Well, well, well…it was all one massive lie, wasn’t it? Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) reportedly threw a tantrum at Border Patrol agents while visiting a facility in El Paso. She said the agents didn’t make her safe, whatever the hell that means, and that they were telling detained illegals to drink from the toilet. Yeah, that claim was blown up in about 30 seconds. The drinking fountains are connected to the toilets. Democrats lie. AOC lied. And they will do anything to try and stoke anger among Hispanic voters toward this White House; Trump’s support among Hispanics is not too shabby, by the way

I d
And concentration camp.

the victims in concentration camps were taken from their homes, kidnapped, and never got water when they wanted it!

And concentration camp.

I understand that you have no brain but don't you think if it were not true, ICE would present a video of photo to show these great facilities?
No humanity

I continue to be amazed Nancy P hasn't stifled her yet. I am thinking extreme pressure to shut her mouth is being applied all the time--and the pressure may be growing.

I have little respect for Nancy P but will say this, she's a tough old broad. She can apply pressure, I'm sure, like no one else.
Well it seems obvious to me her pressure release valve’s been open since the arrival of AOC and other radical House newbies. Pelosi’s still got the power to make life miserable for all of them, but she’s too afraid of a backlash mutiny even the lamestream media would find too juicy to ignore.

I d
And concentration camp.

the victims in concentration camps were taken from their homes, kidnapped, and never got water when they wanted it!
That is an excellent point. These people are the exact opposite of concentration camp victims. These people willingly came here, and more than that they willingly came to our country with the express purpose of committing a crime. I would not give a f*** if they actually did have to drink out of a real toilet.

Or get their names so that they can be interviewed, or are we just supposed to believe the simpleton who is afraid of her garbage disposal

Nobody with a lick of sense believed that crap

Yup and those toilet combo's have been around for decades. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows AOC lied her ass off.

All any doubter have to do is take a trip to the detention center and see for themselves. They would see how full of shit that POS is.

What a grand standing whacko.
AOC took unverified hearsay, and slandered our federal employees. It's just another illustration of why she is only useful as a tool to embarrass the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back