This Is The Type of Scum Obama Associates Himself With

It has to do with people getting high in the White House. I showed you that it had nothing to do with Obama, it is nothing new. Quit being such a baby and accept the truth.

No, actually, it has to do with Snoop-De-Dogshittydogbreath getting high in the white house - and Commander In Chump Obama associating himself with him/inviting him in. Do you need it dumbed down more for clarity?

It has to do with people getting high in the White House. I showed you that it had nothing to do with Obama, it is nothing new. Quit being such a baby and accept the truth.

No, actually, it has to do with Snoop-De-Dogshittydogbreath getting high in the white house - and Commander In Chump Obama associating himself with him/inviting him in. Do you need it dumbed down more for clarity?

The guy is sexist, racist, obscene filth, he does not belong in the White House(.)

Willy Nelson claims he smoked a bone on the roof of the White House. BFD.

Another draft-dodging redneck hillbilly scumbag friend of the left.

Obviously you aren't aware that Willy joined the Air Force. Do you really believe that only "leftists" use cannabis? Are you high?

I am aware, stupid. I am also aware he was kicked out after 8 months for a dope-charge. Hell, the military allows carpet munchers like you to serve - what does being in the Air Farce have to do with anything? What in the fuck does Willy Nelson have to do with this thread?

Another draft-dodging redneck hillbilly scumbag friend of the left.

Obviously you aren't aware that Willy joined the Air Force. Do you really believe that only "leftists" use cannabis? Are you high?

I am aware, stupid. I am also aware he was kicked out after 8 months for a dope-charge. Hell, the military allows carpet munchers like you to serve - what does being in the Air Farce have to do with anything? What in the fuck does Willy Nelson have to do with this thread?

Oh...so you knew you were lying when you called him a "draft dodger" then? How dishonorable of you.

The guy is sexist, racist, obscene filth, he does not belong in the White House(.)

Yes, but enough about Louie Gohmert...

Are you really this thick?

This bull dyke is fine with racist rmisogynist rappers as long as they vote Democratic. Just another POS liberal progessive hypocrite.

Listen to, or read his lyrics, the Slop dog advocates violence against women, gang violence, and other loathsome crimes. I could care less about the marijuana, it is the trash being allowed in the White House.

Listen to, or read his lyrics, the Slop dog advocates violence against women, gang violence, and other loathsome crimes. I could care less about the marijuana, it is the trash being allowed in the White House.

I don't like his music, why would I listen to the lyrics? He was there for the 36th Annual Kennedy Center Honors. You going to block him access to the people's house because you don't like what he says?

Trash elected trash and the then trash invited trash to his 'crib'. Anyone wonder if Bobo 'loaded up' with the trash?
Wonder what Bobo's girls think of the violent misogynist lyrics?
Trash is always trash and all trash eventually get's thrown out.

No he doesn't [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] , that's not true.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Neither does Snoop Dog.

Forum List

Back