This Is The Type of Scum Obama Associates Himself With

Yes, but enough about Louie Gohmert...

Listen to, or read his lyrics, the Slop dog advocates violence against women, gang violence, and other loathsome crimes. I could care less about the marijuana, it is the trash being allowed in the White House.

I don't like his music, why would I listen to the lyrics? He was there for the 36th Annual Kennedy Center Honors. You going to block him access to the people's house because you don't like what he says?

So there is no idea who got him in, obviously, NOT a personal invitation from the President. Thank you Seawytch.

Listen to, or read his lyrics, the Slop dog advocates violence against women, gang violence, and other loathsome crimes. I could care less about the marijuana, it is the trash being allowed in the White House.
No he doesn't [MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION] , that's not true.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'll recheck, if he is one of the less sexist rappers, my opinion can change.

That's why obama abruptly cancelled his appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show! It wasn't that he was being accused of not paying attention to the nation's business. He didn't want Kimmel to ask any embarrassing questions about drug use in the white house.

No Gil Scott-Heron, but not as bad as many, I guess.

Just remember, an artist is a product of their generation, environment and experience.

Talent not withstanding.

Snoop, for all his faults and foibles, is a lyrical genius.

A Hip-Hop icon.

He's grown & matured from his youth.
[MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION]

Rock band The Turtles got high in the White House when Nixon was President. This is nothing new.

Yeah - RUMOR has it.

Rumor also has it that Obama is President.

Big difference here dumbass, this Snoop Dog-Shit dude ADMITTED it.

And I see that once again you neg repped me for telling the truth.

That's Warriors idea of thanking you for showing up in his stupid thread to participate in good faith. How dare you!

Just remember, an artist is a product of their generation, environment and experience.

Talent not withstanding.

Snoop, for all his faults and foibles, is a lyrical genius.

A Hip-Hop icon.

He's grown & matured from his youth.
[MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION]

I like Snoop.

Last edited:
Warrior......no worries. This fraud has sealed his own destiny = leaving this country like a Jonestown. A huge majority considers him a joke now = losing. And we thought we'd never see anybody viewed as much as a total incompetent as Jimmy Carter!!:up: Too.....we wont see another black liberal in the White House for at least another 100 years!!

Warrior......no worries. This fraud has sealed his own destiny = leaving this country like a Jonestown. A huge majority considers him a joke now = losing. And we thought we'd never see anybody viewed as much as a total incompetent as Jimmy Carter!!:up: Too.....we wont see another black liberal in the White House for at least another 100 years!!

All because snoop got lit at the WH???

Was he a guest or a visitor?

Tens of thousands of people visit the WH every month!

Forum List

Back