‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

You asserted there must have been some connection between them and insinuated Clinton already knew her.
Nope, you lied. Never did such a thing.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

Oh she just happened to want a picture taken with Bill Clinton on the plane ? No other connection at all eh ? They never knew each other before that photo eh ?? Was she a total stranger to Bill Clinton ?

ROTFLMAO! lil faun, the perv, will defend any leftard with all that it has because it must attempt to preserve the leftard commie brand!

stop it in it's track by inhaling hot water vapors.
Hot water?

Do you seriously believe that?
I tried warm water with a touch of vinegar vapors one time. Uhhhh it's not for the weak to try.. lol

Chest felt like it turned into stone.... LOL

The wife just laughed and laughed, and said I was crazy.... LOL. Not sure what I was trying to fix (a cold maybe) or if it fixed it at all.... Don't try it at home people. I probably had the cleanest lungs in the country after that duh move. It wasn't good.

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

Invasion of the New Normals

giphy.gif

". . . You know the people I’m talking about. Some of them are probably your friends and family, people you have known for years, and who had always seemed completely rational, but who are now convinced that we need to radically alter the fabric of human society to protect ourselves from a virus that causes mild to moderate flu-like symptoms (or absolutely no symptoms at all) in over 95% of those infected, and that over 99.6% survive, which, it goes without saying, is totally insane.

I’ve been calling them “corona-totalitarians,” but I’m going to call them the “New Normals” from now on, as that more accurately evokes the pathologized-totalitarian ideology they are systematically spreading. At this point, I think it is important to do that, because, clearly, their ideological program has nothing to do with any actual virus, or any other actual public health threat.

As is glaringly obvious to anyone whose mind has not been taken over yet, the “apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic” was always just a Trojan horse, a means of introducing the “New Normal,” which they’ve been doing since the very beginning.

The official propaganda started in March, and it reached full intensity in early April. Suddenly, references to the “New Normal” were everywhere, not only in the leading corporate media (e.g., CNN, NPR, CNBC, The New York Times, The Guardian, The Atlantic, Forbes, et al.), the IMF and the World Bank Group, the WEF, UN, WHO, CDC (and the list goes on), but also on the blogs of athletic organizations, global management consulting firms, charter school websites, and random YouTube videos.

The slogan has been relentlessly repeated (in a textbook totalitarian “big lie” fashion) for going on the past six months. We have heard it repeated so many times that many of us have forgotten how insane it is, the idea that the fundamental structure of society needs to be drastically and irrevocably altered on account of a virus that poses no threat to the vast majority of the human species.

And, make no mistake, that is exactly what the “New Normal” movement intends to do. “New Normalism” is a classic totalitarian movement (albeit with a pathological twist), and it is the goal of every totalitarian movement to radically, utterly transform society, to remake the world in its monstrous image.

That is what totalitarianism is, this desire to establish complete control over everything and everyone, every thought, emotion, and human interaction. The character of its ideology changes (i.e., Nazism, Stalinism, Maoism, etc.), but this desire for complete control over people, over society, and ultimately life itself, is the essence of totalitarianism … and what has taken over the minds of the New Normals.. . . . "
(MORE)

Hot water?

I tried warm water with a touch of vinegar vapors one time. Uhhhh it's not for the weak to try.. lol

Chest felt like it turned into stone.... LOL

The wife just laughed and laughed, and said I was crazy.... LOL. Not sure what I was trying to fix (a cold maybe) or if it fixed it at all.... Don't try it at home people. I probably had the cleanest lungs in the country after that duh move. It wasn't good.
I'mma start spreading my own conspiracy theories. Like "drink a quart of hot pickle juice to kill covid19" or "two garlic cloves in each nostril will keep you from getting covid19". And most importantly "dunking your head in a bucket of ice water 3 time will keep you from experiencing mail in voting. If you only pull it out twice".

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...
Trump said the virus will be gone shortly......who’s the fool?

Hot water?

Boil water in a huge pot and put a towel over your head and inhale the steam....worked for me. The corona germ is destroyed when heated up to 140 degrees. I believe we have gone over this before, Creepitus.
Lol, any temperature that will kill covid will also kill you.

Heating up your sinuses to 140 degrees will not kill anyone. Saunas easily reach temps of over 200 degrees. You are just not all that smart, Creepitus.

Hot water?

Boil water in a huge pot and put a towel over your head and inhale the steam....worked for me. The corona germ is destroyed when heated up to 140 degrees. I believe we have gone over this before, Creepitus.

Heating up your sinuses to 140 degrees will not kill anyone. Saunas easily reach temps of over 200 degrees. You are just not all that smart, Creepitus.
If your body temperature reaches 140° you're dead. Covid is in your system, not just your nose.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...
. . . and he was right.

He didn't count on the medical bureaucracy fudging stats or being in cahoots with CFR media.

"What we have been told and what over thousand of independent international scientists tell us that really happened. Data as per mid-June 2020. Loosely quoted scientists, amongst others but not limited to: Professor John Ioannidis, Professor Dr. Knut Wittkowski, Professor Sunetra Gupta, Professor Dr. Klaus Püschel, Professor Dr. Michael Levitt, Professor Dr. Hendrick Streeck, Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Dolores Cahill, Dr. Thomas Jefferson, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Dr. Anders Tegnell, Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, Professor Dr. Peter C. Gøtzsche, Professor Dr. Pietro Vernazza, Professor Dr. Didier Raoult and many others. PS. We make mistakes too, so please tell us (sourced) where and if we would be wrong and we'll be happy to learn and to add changes in the description or the comments. A brief overview of sources is also available on https://the-iceberg.net.

https://the-iceberg.net"

. . . and he was right.

He didn't count on the medical bureaucracy fudging stats or being in cahoots with CFR media.

"What we have been told and what over thousand of independent international scientists tell us that really happened. Data as per mid-June 2020. Loosely quoted scientists, amongst others but not limited to: Professor John Ioannidis, Professor Dr. Knut Wittkowski, Professor Sunetra Gupta, Professor Dr. Klaus Püschel, Professor Dr. Michael Levitt, Professor Dr. Hendrick Streeck, Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Dolores Cahill, Dr. Thomas Jefferson, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Dr. Anders Tegnell, Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, Professor Dr. Peter C. Gøtzsche, Professor Dr. Pietro Vernazza, Professor Dr. Didier Raoult and many others. PS. We make mistakes too, so please tell us (sourced) where and if we would be wrong and we'll be happy to learn and to add changes in the description or the comments. A brief overview of sources is also available on https://the-iceberg.net.

Please stop spreading crazy conspiracy theories. You're going to get people killed.

. . . and he was right.

Please stop spreading crazy conspiracy theories. You're going to get people killed.

No rational reasonable response, just Ad hom? Why am I not surprised? :eusa_think:

Hot water?

If your body temperature reaches 140° you're dead. Covid is in your system, not just your nose.
Not your body temperature, dumb ass, your nasal passages where the bacteria is growing which causes mucus to drain into the lungs thus causing an infection that can lead to pneumonia.

Don't know, kids are in school, haven't had the virus yet, and haven't experienced being a fool yet.

You asserted there must have been some connection between them and insinuated Clinton already knew her.
Nope, you lied. Never did such a thing.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

Oh she just happened to want a picture taken with Bill Clinton on the plane ? No other connection at all eh ? They never knew each other before that photo eh ?? Was she a total stranger to Bill Clinton ?

ROTFLMAO! lil faun, the perv, will defend any leftard with all that it has because it must attempt to preserve the leftard commie brand!
LOL

There's nothing to defend, delusional dale. No one but you cares about your dementia.

How Ya Hoaxin???
Gotta be panicking with back to back 5-6% infection rates days
The bombshell Reuters is working is that every manner of recorded deaths is down 35-60% from historical norms after first 6 months of the year Except suicides which are at 130%
In essence we are within minutes if confirmation that the Hoax has faked its death stats by nearly 50%
You could see that in the making all along
This horse just can’t run anymore so the shiny new offering is The Post Office and the faked need for mail in ballots in order to cheat.

How Ya Hoaxin???
Gotta be panicking with back to back 5-6% infection rates days
The bombshell Reuters is working is that every manner of recorded deaths is down 35-60% from historical norms after first 6 months of the year Except suicides which are at 130%
In essence we are within minutes if confirmation that the Hoax has faked its death stats by nearly 50%
You could see that in the making all along
This horse just can’t run anymore so the shiny new offering is The Post Office and the faked need for mail in ballots in order to cheat.
Shameless sock troll shamelessly lies.... all for his beloved Dear leader....

Forum List

Back