This is what is all about now.Nastiness.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
‘Kimmel’ Writer Unleashes Vulgar, Sexist Rant Against Karen Pence

It's apparently essential to degrade, mock, and demean conservative women if you want to join the feminism club in 2018.

On Tuesday, Bess Kalb, a writer for late night host Jimmy Kimmel, made her claim to join the exclusive group with a sexist and vulgar rant aimed at Second Lady Karen Pence. Ironically, and unsurprisingly, Kalb is also quick to cry sexism when she receives push-back against her often asinine and hyperbolic political posts.

Seemingly triggered by Mrs. Pence's dress, Kalb unleashed, in call caps, of course: "OMG MOTHER KAREN TURNING IT OUT FOR QUEEN RAINA OF JORDAN HONEY YOU SEXY HATE-MONGERING BIGOT HOT NEW JERSEY AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!"

The entire thread fell in line with this tone, making demeaning comments and often invoking religious language to mock the Pence family's well-known and loudly professed faith.

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
OMG MOTHER KAREN TURNING IT OUT FOR QUEEN RAINA OF JORDAN HONEY YOU SEXY HATE-MONGERING BIGOT HOT NEW JERSEY AUNT!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/WuYsi2EVsC

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

MOTHER IS GETTING IT TONIGHT IN JESUS NAME!!!

6:16 PM - Jun 25, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

MOTHER MAY I??? OH YUS SHE CAN!!! MOTHER "KAREN" PENCE PICTURED WEARING THE LIVING CHRIST OUT OF THAT 1997 BEBE DRESS AND POORLY COORDINATED JESSICA SIMPSON SANDALS!

6:21 PM - Jun 25, 2018

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
MOTHER MAY I??? OH YUS SHE CAN!!! MOTHER "KAREN" PENCE PICTURED WEARING THE LIVING CHRIST OUT OF THAT 1997 BEBE DRESS AND POORLY COORDINATED JESSICA SIMPSON SANDALS!

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

#SPRUNGforMOTHER

6:22 PM - Jun 25, 2018

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

THIS JUST COMING THROUGH THE WIRES: MIKE "MIKE" PENCE WILL INDEED SERVE HIMSELF TWO GENEROUS SCOOPS OF MOTHER IN THE NAVAL OBSERVATORY THIS EVENING, HETEROSEXUALLY AND WITH AN UNNERVING AND FRANKLY UPSETTING GUSTO!

6:25 PM - Jun 25, 2018

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
THIS JUST COMING THROUGH THE WIRES: MIKE "MIKE" PENCE WILL INDEED SERVE HIMSELF TWO GENEROUS SCOOPS OF MOTHER IN THE NAVAL OBSERVATORY THIS EVENING, HETEROSEXUALLY AND WITH AN UNNERVING AND FRANKLY UPSETTING GUSTO!

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

MOTHER, THESE HAPHAZARDLY PLACED INNER-SHOULDER CUTOUTS ARE GIVING ME A SEXUAL MIGRAINE!

6:27 PM - Jun 25, 2018

"I am on vacation and I've had a whole mess of wine," the writer adds, before continuing her rant:

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
I am on vacation and I've had a whole mess of wine.

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

MOTHER LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BELT: HIGH UP? CHECK. SHINY? VERY. SEVERAL PRE-SCHOOL GIRL FLOWERS ON IT? I COUNT THREE. THIS BELT WAS A BIG CHOICE AND YOU MADE IT ON QUEEN RAINA DAY, MAMI!

6:31 PM - Jun 25, 2018

Then Kalb spoke of all the men surrounding Mrs. Pence "dreaming about ripping off that belt with his teeth."

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
MOTHER LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BELT: HIGH UP? CHECK. SHINY? VERY. SEVERAL PRE-SCHOOL GIRL FLOWERS ON IT? I COUNT THREE. THIS BELT WAS A BIG CHOICE AND YOU MADE IT ON QUEEN RAINA DAY, MAMI!

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

EVERY SINGLE MAN IN THIS PHOTO IS DREAMING ABOUT RIPPING OFF THAT BELT WITH HIS TEETH. pic.twitter.com/QyDBl2srGr

6:37 PM - Jun 25, 2018

Can't you just feel the female empowerment? Powerful.

Last edited:

It's apparently essential to degrade, mock, and demean conservative women if you want to join the feminism club in 2018.

On Tuesday, Bess Kalb, a writer for late night host Jimmy Kimmel, made her claim to join the exclusive group with a sexist and vulgar rant aimed at Second Lady Karen Pence. Ironically, and unsurprisingly, Kalb is also quick to cry sexism when she receives push-back against her often asinine and hyperbolic political posts.

Seemingly triggered by Mrs. Pence's dress, Kalb unleashed, in call caps, of course: "OMG MOTHER KAREN TURNING IT OUT FOR QUEEN RAINA OF JORDAN HONEY YOU SEXY HATE-MONGERING BIGOT HOT NEW JERSEY AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!"

The entire thread fell in line with this tone, making demeaning comments and often invoking religious language to mock the Pence family's well-known and loudly professed faith.

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
OMG MOTHER KAREN TURNING IT OUT FOR QUEEN RAINA OF JORDAN HONEY YOU SEXY HATE-MONGERING BIGOT HOT NEW JERSEY AUNT!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/WuYsi2EVsC

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

MOTHER, THESE HAPHAZARDLY PLACED INNER-SHOULDER CUTOUTS ARE GIVING ME A SEXUAL MIGRAINE!

"I am on vacation and I've had a whole mess of wine," the writer adds, before continuing her rant:

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Then Kalb spoke of all the men surrounding Mrs. Pence "dreaming about ripping off that belt with his teeth."

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

EVERY SINGLE MAN IN THIS PHOTO IS DREAMING ABOUT RIPPING OFF THAT BELT WITH HIS TEETH. pic.twitter.com/QyDBl2srGr

It'd be easier to read if she'd type in English.
And take some meds.

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

"I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious... right?" - DJT

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell
#SPRUNGforMOTHER

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

25 Jun
Replying to @bessbell

Bess Kalb

✔@bessbell

Conservatives punch back too. Kimmel is a non rate non humorous nobody.

Kimmel is a pajama boy. Cries like a little bitch at every turn...typical cuck leftist male

Forum List

Back