This is what life under democrat rule looks like

first of all, Wash post is a biased left wing rag. secondly, blacks commit more crimes per capita so they get arrested more and charged more. its not complicated unless you are a biased liar with an agenda.

But you refuse to consider the reasons for the behavior other than the color of their skin.

Blacks are far more likely to get arrested for the same crimes that Whites get a pass on.

For the same crimes a Black man will get more time than a White man

Blacks get paid less for the same jobs than White people

Schools in minority neighborhoods are grossly underfunded and poorly run.

These are actual facts
those are propaganda rants from BLM, not facts.

first of all, Wash post is a biased left wing rag. secondly, blacks commit more crimes per capita so they get arrested more and charged more. its not complicated unless you are a biased liar with an agenda.
So when you can't respond to the topic malign the source and ignore the actual source of the data.

And you have it backwards.

When the police arrest Blacks and not Whites for the exact same crimes it merely looks like Blacks commit more crimes.

Blues Man is a bigot of low expectations for black people

To hear him tell it they arent capable of competing with asians and whites because of past racism
Wrong as usual.

Facts have nothing to do with expectations.

And FYI I am mixed race so I think I might know a little bit more about the subject of racism than you. I grew up in the fucking ghetto so I know more about that than you do too.

I lived on the streets for 2 years after my mother died when I was 14 and the only reason I got out of that shithole was because I was 16 a good man took a chance and offered me a job when no one else would.

So don't ASSume you know anything about me.

And Like I said those other immigrants were still treated better than Black citizens were. No White people lynching Asians for looking at a White woman the "wrong" way were they?

So when you can't respond to the topic malign the source and ignore the actual source of the data.

When the police arrest Blacks and not Whites for the exact same crimes it merely looks like Blacks commit more crimes.
more BS. that simply does not happen. your have been victimized by the left wing liars.

Wrong as usual.

Facts have nothing to do with expectations.

And FYI I am mixed race so I think I might know a little bit more about the subject of racism than you. I grew up in the fucking ghetto so I know more about that than you do too.

I lived on the streets for 2 years after my mother died when I was 14 and the only reason I got out of that shithole was because I was 16 a good man took a chance and offered me a job when no one else would.

So don't ASSume you know anything about me.

And Like I said those other immigrants were still treated better than Black citizens were. No White people lynching Asians for looking at a White woman the "wrong" way were they?
No one wants to hear about your life story even if some of it is true

Libs need to stop making excuses for black failure because you only make it worse

Your argument reenforces and confirms the idea that blacks are less qualified - even if you want to blame that condition on whites

Last edited:
No one wants to hear about your life story even if some of it is true

Libs need to stop making excuses for black failure because you only make it worse

Your argument only reenforces and confirms the idea that blacks are less qualified - even if you want to blame that condition on whites
That’s one of the most ignorant “ideas” I’ve heard in a while

In any everyday conversation the two words are used interchangeably.

And I'm not mad just a bit frustrated at the nit picking you people want to engage in
well hopefully after this, you make sure not to use them interchangeably.

This is called learning…lean forward

If so then plug your ears when you speak

Libs cant have it both ways

Either blacks are less qualified or they arent

Make up your minds
I don’t generalize and stereotype people like that. Anybody that does is an idiot… all individuals are different. Depends on the person and on the thing they are performing

I don’t generalize and stereotype people like that. Anybody that does is an idiot… all individuals are different. Depends on the person and on the thing they are performing
Yes you do when you blame dead whites for living black failure

Police don't pull people off the street and arrest them. They have to be breaking the law to get arrested.

Yes generational poverty; segregation and systemic racism take their toll on people.

If you subject any people no matter the color of their skin to the same conditions you will see the same result
No. Every other demographic that under cultural oppression upon migrating to this country persevered and succeeded.
You blame the wrong culprit. The blame lies with post-civil rights policies and agendas. The resulting depletion of family structure within a so-called community which has segregated itself since the mid-1960’s is the cause. But the democrat party and its subcontractors like the NAACP, CBC, Urban Poverty League, et al, exacerbate segregation, perpetuate the social demise and blame america first. They all learned a lesson from the Negro Leagues: integration is bad for their business.

Forum List

Back