This is what makes people tilt their heads at COVID policies...

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
The issue is, Democrats aren't arguing for mere protection from COVID.

They want the COVID vaccine for those who already had the disease.. people who already have antibodies.. and with higher resistance to the disease than those who get the vaccine.

Why would you make people who had the disease, and thus the antibodies, get the vaccine? That's where you get the conspiracy theories and distrust from..

I'm simply answering your question. I have stated many that I do not trust all we are told.

People get the flu shot every year even though they have had the flu in the past. Maybe even just the year before.

So if you want to argue to not get it you have to do better than this.

I'm simply answering your question. I have stated many that I do not trust all we are told.

People get the flu shot every year even though they have had the flu in the past. Maybe even just the year before.

SOME people get the flu shot every year, most don't. And, it's never been an issue to be part of the ones who don't.

When it is blatantly obvious that much of what you are being told consists of outright lies, how can you trust anything from the same sources, even when it isn't so obvious that they are lies?

That's rather the point of the OP, as I understand it.

When it is blatantly obvious that much of what you are being told consists of outright lies, how can you trust anything from the same sources, even when it isn't so obvious that they are lies?

That's rather the point of the OP, as I understand it.

As I noted, I do not trust everything we are being told.

They want the COVID vaccine for those who already had the disease.. people who already have antibodies.. and with higher resistance to the disease than those who get the vaccine.

Why would you make people who had the disease, and thus the antibodies, get the vaccine? That's where you get the conspiracy theories and distrust from..
IF these vaccines are some kind of means of "thinning the herd", I sincerely hope that we find proof before the die-off begins so we'll have time to go absolutely ROMAN on these bastards.

I would think this would only exasperate the issue. We were told from the beginning the vaccination would stop the virus (among many other things). It hasn't, vaccinated are still contracting AND spreading the virus.

Sure. I don't disagree that the ever changing narrative has caused many to doubt things. Again I was just addressing why it's said you should still get vaccinated even if you have had the virus in the past.

The flu shot is temporary, and there is a different strain of flu every year. It's always a guess...................kinda like saying you have a brain.

The flu is different every year and a new vaccine must be made for it...

The issue is that the Democrat Party is a deranged death cult.

Little if anything that they say or do makes sense.

Forum List

Back