This is what open Border Emergency means

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than born citizens. If you wanna cut down on this stuff by removing folks from the country you are starting with the wrong group.
Americans are a strange bunch. They seem to be okay with being shot as long as the shooter is a legal white guy just exercising his rights.
Lol 90% of all daily violence happens in the largest multicultural towns in America haha learn some facts
How about you post up some instead of trying to blow smoke up our collective ass?
So you are say most murders happen in republican white towns lol do I really need a fact for that? Lol
You're dodging, I said nothing of the sort.

You made a claim.

Post up or admit you're just pulling shit outta yer ass.
Multicultural areas are high in crime ,, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, California, Camden, etc.... highest crime areas in Boston mostly Latino hatian mix..just facts.

Americans are a strange bunch. They seem to be okay with being shot as long as the shooter is a legal white guy just exercising his rights.
Lol 90% of all daily violence happens in the largest multicultural towns in America haha learn some facts
How about you post up some instead of trying to blow smoke up our collective ass?
So you are say most murders happen in republican white towns lol do I really need a fact for that? Lol

You made a claim.

Multicultural areas are high in crime ,, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, California, Camden, etc.... highest crime areas in Boston mostly Latino hatian mix..just facts.
Areas with high population density are high in crime, add that to poverty and you have the highest crime. That formula works in predominantly white areas too

You made a claim.

Areas with high population density are high in crime, add that to poverty and you have the highest crime. That formula works in predominantly white areas too
But there isn’t a Latino neighborhood or hatian neighborhood in America that isn’t high in crime and welfare

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than born citizens. If you wanna cut down on this stuff by removing folks from the country you are starting with the wrong group.

If we have enough poorly behaved sociopaths who are white...why the fuck do we want to import more because they're brown? You got a wish for unnecessary pain?

Hit yourself the head with a hammer...because it feels so good when you stop.
That's a whole lotta "derp" right there.

Typical asshole leftist response.
And yet the truth.

First of all, my point is, you fuckers on the left will always have a response that downplays any negatives when it comes to illegal immigration.

"Walls are immoral"
"Deportations break up families"
"They do the work Americans will not do"

No matter what is tried to curb or stop illegal immigration, you assholes will always come up with a reason to fight the effort.

Second, as for the content of your comments:

A False Narrative, Based on Bad Data
"As noted above, for decades, open-borders proponents have parroted the same narrative: “Illegal aliens commit less crime than native-born citizens.” However, this claim typically rests on studies that manipulate data in order to support the fictitious “illegal aliens = less crime” narrative.

Why are the majority of studies of illegal alien criminality so flawed? First, as Peter Kirsanow, of National Review notes, “Illegal-immigrant crime calculations conveniently and invariably steal a base by leaving out the millions of crimes committed by illegal immigrants related to procuring fraudulent social security numbers, obtaining false drivers’ licenses, using fraudulent green cards, and improperly accessing public benefits.”[2] That error is then compounded when researchers intentionally elect to leave out broad classes of crimes for example, drug offenses — as the Cato Institute frequently does.[3]

Secondly, most federal, state and local government agencies do not collect data on the rates at which illegal aliens are convicted of crimes. Most likely, this is due to political correctness, and a desire to keep the truth about the number of crimes committed by illegal aliens from coming to light. Peter Kirsanow is one of the few who has commented openly on this tendency. He states, “Unfortunately, almost every public official not named Jeff Sessions guards against disclosure of illegal-immigrant crime data more tenaciously than disclosure of nuclear launch codes.”[4] Regardless of why this information is not collected, the end result is that there are a limited number of sources for obtaining data on crimes committed by known illegal aliens.

Finally, most researchers tend to ignore the few established sources that provide data on criminal acts by known illegal aliens. They point to all types of alleged, and typically baseless, “flaws” in this data, ranging from “limited sample size” to an inability to determine whether illegal aliens are being counted more than once. In actuality, however, the only real flaw, from the perspective of mainstream research organizations, is that examinations of data on criminal activity by known illegal aliens tend to establish that those who enter the U.S. in violation of our immigration laws also commit other crimes at a higher rate."

SCAAP Data Suggest Illegal Aliens Commit Crime at a Much Higher Rate Than Citizens and Lawful Immigrants | Federation for American Immigration Reform

You made a claim.

But there isn’t a Latino neighborhood or hatian neighborhood in America that isn’t high in crime and welfare
Which should tell you they don't have the same opportunities white folks do.

Pretty sure you will draw a different conclusion though.

You made a claim.

They have taken all the jobs I would like to work. And I’m white

You made a claim.

What jobs are those?

Nice subject change BTW.

"Walls are immoral"
All of those things are true.

Also, you post junk from an anti-immigration website and claim I'm manipulating data?

Lol

Well they're "true" in your opinion, but you're just the typical leftist who sees no difference between American citizenship and illegals.

"Walls are immoral"

Also, you post junk from an anti-immigration website and claim I'm manipulating data?

Lol

Well they're "true" in your opinion, but you're just the typical leftist who sees no difference between American citizenship and illegals.
You're making unwarranted assumptions and spreading RWNJ propaganda.

What jobs are those?

Nice subject change BTW.
Taxi, hotel union jobs. They are almost all non American jobs in Boston

Lawrence is a sanctuary City.

Man Faces Charges For Allegedly Trying To Kidnap Woman In Parking Lot Of Methuen Market Basket

Fuck the left, fuck the sanctuary cities
and fuck the assholes that see American women as blowup dolls for the taking

Jo
There are no "open borders," that's a lie.

There's also no "emergency," that's yet another Trump lie.

The borders are functionally pourous...
Your denialism reaches the level
Of chronic undifferentiated schizophrenia.

There is an emergency of immense proportions ... Human Trafficking, drug mules, virtual slavery, sexual bludgeoning of women and young girls and disease contagion Threatening to undo fifty years of vaccination practice.

If you don't see this as an emergency you are sick in addition to being a completely dumb shit...but then again

Jo

What jobs are those?

Nice subject change BTW.
Taxi, hotel union jobs. They are almost all non American jobs in Boston
Have you applied and been turned down because you are white?

"Walls are immoral"

Lol

FACT:

Regardless what methods are sought to stop or reduce illegal immigration, the American left, Dimocrats, will always fight the effort.

Not illegal immigrants asshole....try that bullshit line on someone who doesn't know better. The illegal immigrant number is too high if it's one incident!

In any case that's not even the point.

Jo
Yes, even illegal immigrants. Far more crime committed by middle class white guys like you and me than them. You better get packed.
Only in urban America

"Walls are immoral"

Lol

FACT:

Regardless what methods are sought to stop or reduce illegal immigration, the American left, Dimocrats, will always fight the effort.
Wrong.

You should look up.the definition of "fact".

Lawrence is a sanctuary City.

Man Faces Charges For Allegedly Trying To Kidnap Woman In Parking Lot Of Methuen Market Basket

Fuck the left, fuck the sanctuary cities
and fuck the assholes that see American women as blowup dolls for the taking

Jo
There are no "open borders," that's a lie.

There's also no "emergency," that's yet another Trump lie.
We have a wide-open southern border with no border security... fact
Not a fact.

Forum List

Back