This is what true loyalty looks like

And you believe Roger Stone could do that?

BwuhahahahahahHaha

Of course he could, the Trump faithful would vote for him when Trump tells them to. Hell, no doubt you would if Trump told you to

Of course he could, the Trump faithful would vote for him when Trump tells them to. Hell, no doubt you would if Trump told you to
You have proven you don't have a clue about Trump, don't have a clue about his supporters, sure as hell don't know me, and you continue to deny reality....but now you want to try to speak for them?!

Bwuhahahahahahahaha

You have proven you don't have a clue about Trump, don't have a clue about his supporters, sure as hell don't know me, and you continue to deny reality....but now you want to try to speak for them?!

Bwuhahahahahahahaha

The truth hurts my little Trump worshiper

I am just laughing at this thread and the OP.

So many snowflakes have called Stone a liar...but are taking him serious when he says he's thinking about running against DeSantis....and believe for even a second one he could be a serious threat to DeSantis...

.....an another Trump-obsessed thread in which they have to mention Trump because Trump owns permanent space in their head rent free.

Biden and McAuliffe are so obsessed with Trump that they focused on him rather than the main concerns and issues in Va...which made Youngkin's win a 'cake walk'...

Biden mentioned Trump 24 times, more times than he could say anything positive about McAuliffe....

And now snowflakes buy some bullshit about Stone possibly challenging DeSantis... lol

DeSantis is Florida's 'champion' - they love him, as opposed to Joe 'Let's Go Brandon' Biden.

Stone isn't in DeSantis' league, but because Stone said it, it must be true....

Bwuhahagahaha
Are you going to continue to pretend that you didn’t completely change your statement after four pages of complete confusion? Lmao.

“You still have not explained HIW it is disloyal to Trump…”

“How is bullshitting about running against DeSantis, Trump's most probable 2024 running mate, being loyal to Trump?”

Care to address that this time? Probably not. Just keep pretending that it didn’t happen to protect your delicate ego.

Bwahahahahaaha :p

Are you going to continue to pretend that you didn’t completely change your statement after four pages of complete confusion? Lmao.

“How is bullshitting about running against DeSantis, Trump's most probable 2024 running mate, being loyal to Trump?”

Care to address that this time? Probably not. Just keep pretending that it didn’t happen to protect your delicate ego.

Bwahahahahaaha :p
I never said anything Stone is doing is loyal or disloyal to anyone - I was seeking clarification from the OP about his Trump-obsessed thread about Roger Stone ridiculously somehow being popular enough to take votes away from DeSantis, which is hilarious.

As I said, I think the whole thread is stupid, a snowflake parotting an anti-Trump article because snowflakes can't let go of Trump.

:p

I never said anything Stone is doing is loyal or disloyal to anyone -
Maybe because it took you four pages to even understand what this was about.

“You still have not explained HIW it is disloyal to Trump…

How long did it take you? Did you finally get the clarification you desperately needed. LoL.

Bwahahahahahaha :p

Maybe because it took you four pages to even understand what this was about.

“You still have not explained HIW it is disloyal to Trump…

How long did it take you? Did you finally get the clarification you desperately needed. LoL.

Bwahahahahahaha :p
You keep repeating the same lie as if you are stuck on 'stupid'.

Let me repeat myself once more and type slowly so you may get it this time....

I never said anything Stone is doing is loyal or disloyal to anyone - I was seeking clarification from the OP about his Trump-obsessed thread about Roger Stone ridiculously somehow being popular enough to take votes away from DeSantis, which is hilarious

Again, I think the thread is another obsessive 'Orange Man Bad' thread by an OP unable to move on from Trump.

Evidently you are as stupid as he is because tour reading comprehension sucks, which I fully expect you to prove by trying to respond with the same immature attempt to spin again.

Oh, and IMO, anyone who thinks Stone can siphon votes away from DeSantis is an idiot. Their records have no comparison.

Just like Biden, Democrats, and idiot snowflakes did in VA, with disastrous results, you snowflakes are attempting to inject Trump again into elections instead of focusing on the issues.

It didn't work for Joe, Terry, or you snowflakes then... but you should cling desperately to that strategy...

You keep repeating the same lie as if you are stuck on 'stupid'.
I’m just posting YOUR quotes, retard.

Notice how your interpretation of the OP completely changed? Hmmm, now why was that? Is it perhaps because you’re an idiot and it took your four pages to finally figure out the entire premise of the thread? If not, then please explain the sudden change in YOUR quotes.

(This is the part where you give me a long reply without actually addressing the question)

Bwahahahahahaha

😛

Dude. There is no Deep State.

It's a QAnon fantasy

You been played...
Those fascist cops doing a beat down on the father of a raped girl complaining at a school board meeting and Garland calling him a domestic terrorist tells me different.

I was seeking clarification from the OP
Did you finally get that clarification, retard? Lmao.

It was only explained to you a dozen times and you still wandered around aimlessly like a kid in special ed.

All caught up now? Finally? Good. We’re all very proud of you. Lmao.

Bwahahahahahaha

😛

Roger Stone said he'll run for Florida governor just to draw votes away from Ron DeSantis unless the governor pledges not to run for president in 2024​

This is what a pardon buys a person, undying loyalty and devotion.
likely…i know i’d be pretty loyal to whomever did that for me

Did you finally get that clarification, retard? Lmao.

It was only explained to you a dozen times and you still wandered around aimlessly like a kid in special ed.

All caught up now? Finally? Good. We’re all very proud of you. Lmao.

Bwahahahahahaha

😛
So are you one of the idiots who think Stone 1) was serious & 2) that he could siphon votes from DeSantis?

So are you one of the idiots who think Stone 1) was serious & 2) that he could siphon votes from DeSantis?
I’m one of the people who:

1) Was able to figure out the premise of the thread from reading the OP.

2) Wasn’t completely confused for the first four pages of this thread.

3) Didn’t require a dozen attempts to clarify something extremely simple to understand.

How about you? Bwahahahahahhaha.

😛

To answer your questions, I don’t know if he’s serious and I do think he could syphon some votes.

I’m one of the people who:

1) Was able to figure out the premise of the thread from reading the OP.

2) Wasn’t completely confused for the first four pages of this thread.

3) Didn’t require a dozen attempts to clarify something extremely simple to understand.

How about you? Bwahahahahahhaha.

😛

To answer your questions, I don’t know if he’s serious and I do think he could syphon some votes.
Way to dodge my question, lil' snowflake.

I answered your questions, retard.

No, no you didn't.

Are you one of the idiots who actually believes Stone was serious when he said he might run, and do you seriously believe Stone could siphon votes from DeSantis?

No, no you didn't.

Are you one of the idiots who actually believes Stone was serious when he said he might run, and do you seriously believe Stone could siphon votes from DeSantis?

Oh boy. Looks like I'm going to have to bring out some crayons to clarify this for you.

1636233753592.png

What do you see here, you fucking retard? Could it be that I already answered your questions? Do I need to explain this for you a couple more dozen times or do you just need 3 more pages of wandering around aimlessly before you finally realize this?

Jesus Christ you're slow.

Bwahahahahaha

Oh boy. Looks like I'm going to have to bring out some crayons to clarify this for you.

View attachment 561136

What do you see here, you fucking retard? Could it be that I already answered your questions? Do I need to explain this for you a couple more dozen times or do you just need 3 more pages of wandering around aimlessly before you finally realize this?

Jesus Christ you're slow.

Bwahahahahaha

Thank you for clarifying that you have no clue if Stone was just fucking with you snowflakes or not...but either way it was enough to get snowflakes screaming at the sky again...

Bwuhahahahaha....

Forum List

Back