This is what true loyalty looks like

And just like a liberal, you call me a racist because I object to the anti-white racism the liberals are foisting on us.

That‘s the tactic you all use. Whites better shut up and take the hostility being promoted against them, and sure better not complain when blacks are favored over them, simply because of skin color.

Even our Democrat governor did it: he said that anyone opposed to CRT beliefs (that whites are oppressors and blacks their victims) impacting how teachers interact with little whites and blacks is a racist. And you see what happened: whites don’t want their children taught that they are bad due to skin color, and now we are getting a Republican governor.

:itsok:

You are just so oppressed, I do not know how you make it though each day living under such oppression. It must be hard being you. I bet you also feel persecuted for being a Christian in America

:itsok:

You are just so oppressed, I do not know how you make it though each day living under such oppression. It must be hard being you. I bet you also feel persecuted for being a Christian in America
1) Did I ever say I was oppressed? I said that leftists like you, with disdain for whites, will be fine coming with with even more laws that favor blacks over whites. They’ll decide that affirmative action in education isn’t sufficient, and they’ll move onto mortgages and home-buying.

2) Did I ever say I was Christian - and claim to be persecuted? Your disdain for Christians aside, I am Jewish and yes….I know what it means to be persecuted. Isn’t it bad enough that I have been the subject of bigotry for my entire life (nothing compared to what my ancestors went through, may they all RIP), but now I’m supposed to stand by as the bigotry extends to whites?

You bigoted leftists, with your contempt for Whites and Christians, will be defeated in the next election.

1) Did I ever say I was oppressed? I said that leftists like you, with disdain for whites, will be fine coming with with even more laws that favor blacks over whites. They’ll decide that affirmative action in education isn’t sufficient, and they’ll move onto mortgages and home-buying.

You keep trying to make my statements into some general statement on race, but it will never work. I have a disdain for whiney snowflakes, I do not care what color their skin is.

2) Did I ever say I was Christian - and claim to be persecuted?

It was just a guess, but I was half right you do have a persecution complex.

Roger Stone said he'll run for Florida governor just to draw votes away from Ron DeSantis unless the governor pledges not to run for president in 2024​

This is what a pardon buys a person, undying loyalty and devotion.

The loyalty of a scumbag criminal. What's that worth?

You keep trying to make my statements into some general statement on race, but it will never work. I have a disdain for whiney snowflakes, I do not care what color their skin is.

It was just a guess, but I was half right you do have a persecution complex.
So first you make a sarcastic comment that as a Christian, I am sooooo persecuted. Then when I point out that I’m a Jew and have been persecuted (not as much as my ancestors), I all of a sudden have a persecution complex.

Would you say that blacks complaining about how oppressed they are (although mostly it’s misguided whites) have a persecution complex? Or would you say that blacks are RIGHTFULLY concerned about racism and those complaining Jews need to shut up about antisemitism?

It’s a topic for another thread, but you are revealing the liberals’ lack of sympathy for Jews who suffer from antisemitism - or worse, mock Jews who dare complain about it - while bemoaning all the oppression against blacks.

Must be hard to make shit up trying to hide the IDIOT N CHIEF Brandon failures.

Oh.......IN 3 YEARS HE'S GONNA RUN BECAUSE TRUMP.

Stop taking the drugs idiots.

So first you make a sarcastic comment that as a Christian, I am sooooo persecuted. Then when I point out that I’m a Jew and have been persecuted (not as much as my ancestors), I all of a sudden have a persecution complex.

Would you say that blacks complaining about how oppressed they are (although mostly it’s misguided whites) have a persecution complex? Or would you say that blacks are RIGHTFULLY concerned about racism and those complaining Jews need to shut up about antisemitism?

It’s a topic for another thread, but you are revealing the liberals’ lack of sympathy for Jews who suffer from antisemitism - or worse, mock Jews who dare complain about it - while bemoaning all the oppression against blacks.

I mock anyone that whines about persecution or being oppressed in the United States, skin color does not come into the equation at all.

Roger Stone said he'll run for Florida governor just to draw votes away from Ron DeSantis unless the governor pledges not to run for president in 2024​

I'm not surprised libs like Golfing Gator don't value loyalty.

More fake news. You people are so gullible.

How are Jews persecuted in this country you whiney bitch

2) Did I ever say I was Christian - and claim to be persecuted? Your disdain for Christians aside, I am Jewish and yes….I know what it means to be persecuted. Isn’t it bad enough that I have been the subject of bigotry for my entire life (nothing compared to what my ancestors went through, may they all RIP), but now I’m supposed to stand by as the bigotry extends to whites?

You bigoted leftists, with your contempt for Whites and Christians, will be defeated in the next election.

More than 60% of leftists are both white and Christian, but keep spouting your right wing lies about the left. The right spends all of its time denigrating and demeaning those on the left because conservative governance has been an abject failure for the USA.

How about you come up with economic plans and policies for the nation that are effective and don't crash the economy? How about you come up with a foreign policy that doesn't involve attacking foreign countries, and blowing half the nation up?

How about you start treating EVERYONE, not just straight, white people with respect? And stop lying about the left.

I mock anyone that whines about persecution or being oppressed in the United States, skin color does not come into the equation at all.
But that’s what CRT is all about: whining that blacks are oppressed. Glad you agree with me that the whole thing is false.

But that’s what CRT is all about: whining that blacks are oppressed. Glad you agree with me that the whole thing is false.
Still pushing that CRT bullshit?

Where is this being taught?

Nowhere?

YOU are the only one whining about being oppressed

Forum List

Back