This is what true loyalty looks like

Trump is a litany of buddies and crimes which he is at least loosely connected to the crime...

The pardon was never meant to used for President to cover his ass and his ass of his buddies...

What does that to do with Clinton?
Guess you missed all the donations made to the Clinton foundation by those that either got pardons are were related to those that received pardons

Thank you for clarifying that you have no clue if Stone was just fucking with you snowflakes or not...but either way it was enough to get snowflakes screaming at the sky again...

Bwuhahahahaha....
Oh so I DID answer your questions the first time, didn't I? I'm pretty sure you said I didn't answer them. Isn't that right, retard?

And it only took you a few posts for you to get it instead of the four pages it took last time. Lmao.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

:p

"i warned Roger Stone not to meet with Assange...he told me he did but i don't believe him...Stone says he was joking" - Sam Nunberg

witness tampering is a 20 year sentence....Stone was lucky to get off...

"how long can he live?" - Disgusting Joy Behar

"Roger Stone is a devil from hell who deserves everything that's coming to him...he is a traitor who should rot in jail" - Mendacious Meghan McCain

Last edited:
Oh so I DID answer your questions the first time, didn't I? I'm pretty sure you said I didn't answer them. Isn't that right, retard?

And it only took you a few posts for you to get it instead of the four pages it took last time. Lmao.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, it took me a while to register how people like you and the OP could be so stupid and gullible....

Bwuhahaha

Yeah, it took me a while to register how people like you and the OP could be so stupid and gullible....

Bwuhahaha
Look at you trying to protect your delicate ego. It's adorable.

You said I dodged your questions. Was that true? Or did you just need further clarification AGAIN because you're an idiot?

The crayons helped, didn't they? Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Roger Stone said he'll run for Florida governor just to draw votes away from Ron DeSantis unless the governor pledges not to run for president in 2024​

This is what a pardon buys a person, undying loyalty and devotion.
DeSantis will kick Stone’s ass if he runs for Florida Governor. DeSantis is The Man in Florida.

Nobody cares what Stone runs his mouth about. If that cretin does run he'll turn it into a cash grab & be looking for another pardon after he's convicted of fraud.

Stone is a walking talking pile of shit.

Nobody cares what Stone runs his mouth about. If that cretin does run he'll turn it into a cash grab & be looking for another pardon after he's convicted of fraud.

Stone is a walking talking pile of shit.
Look at all the money people have made from hating Trump. Lots of books, lot of money. Revenues for networks. 15 minutes of fame for wannabes. Does that bother you? If it doesn't, you should leave Stone alone.

DeSantis will kick Stone’s ass if he runs for Florida Governor. DeSantis is The Man in Florida.

Yes, Stone even admits to this, his only goal would be to siphon off votes that would have gone to DeSantis

Yes, Stone even admits to this, his only goal would be to siphon off votes that would have gone to DeSantis
I'm beginning to get the feeling that the whole top end of the cult thinks it can get away with pretty much anything.

So far, I don't have any evidence that they're wrong about that. Garland and the DOJ appear to be asleep at the wheel regarding Bannon and Eastman. Not a good start.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that the whole top end of the cult thinks it can get away with pretty much anything.

So far, I don't have any evidence that they're wrong about that. Garland and the DOJ appear to be asleep at the wheel regarding Bannon and Eastman. Not a good start.
Garland weaponized the FBI against parents who oppose the leftist insanity taking place in our schools. He’s clearly a good soldier for the Biden Scam.

I have a bet with my wife that Biden is not POTUS in 2023...so yeah
I don’t see how the liberals will keep him propped up until then. His cognition, already noticeably impacted a year ago, has declined so significantly in the past 10 months that he’s clueless.

So I’d say we have a year at best until Harris is coronated, and begins to develop more programs to favor blacks and disadvantage whites. Our only hope is that we have a Republican Congress by then to keep her from accelerating America’s destruction.

I don’t see how the liberals will keep him propped up until then. His cognition, already noticeably impacted a year ago, has declined so significantly in the past 10 months that he’s clueless.

It could happen before then, but for the purposes of my bet it has to happen by then. I never expected Biden to do a full term. He was a place holder that was able to beat Trump.

So I’d say we have a year at best until Harris is coronated, and begins to develop more programs to favor blacks and disadvantage whites. Our only hope is that we have a Republican Congress by then to keep her from accelerating America’s destruction.

Yes, cannot mess with the white folks, they are the only true Americans.

It could happen before then, but for the purposes of my bet it has to happen by then. I never expected Biden to do a full term. He was a place holder that was able to beat Trump.

Yes, cannot mess with the white folks, they are the only true Americans.
and there you go….with your subtle snark implying whites are racist. FYI, it is racist to judge people by skin color, and decide that those with certain PMS tones get special advantages, and those with lighter PMS tones will be disadvantaged. That’s racism, and it’s rampant at the education system. Harris will start to expand that beyond.

What you are doing is revealing contempt for whites who don’t want a system set up that is racist against them. You are saying that racism is fine, as long as it’s against whites.

Not all whites. Just the ones that post things like you just did.
And just like a liberal, you call me a racist because I object to the anti-white racism the liberals are foisting on us.

That‘s the tactic you all use. Whites better shut up and take the hostility being promoted against them, and sure better not complain when blacks are favored over them, simply because of skin color.

Even our Democrat governor did it: he said that anyone opposed to CRT beliefs (that whites are oppressors and blacks their victims) impacting how teachers interact with little whites and blacks is a racist. And you see what happened: whites don’t want their children taught that they are bad due to skin color, and now we are getting a Republican governor.

Forum List

Back