This is what Ukraine is really about.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
and-just-like-cd88a2dc3f.jpg

I looked through the new posts here. Covid is basically gone and the Fascism with it going on all over the world.

The WEF commends you for looking at what they want you to see.

and-just-like-cd88a2dc3f.jpg

I looked through the new posts here. Covid is basically gone and the Fascism with it going on all over the world.

The WEF commends you for looking at what they want you to see.
I still look at it. Tenn. Took down the daily numbers, though I noticed on total cases we were holding at 12 in the nation. The state site said average daily deaths last week were 82. Though the numbers are not there to see any given day among the 50 states on world-o-meter, 82 would plug us in at 8th highest deaths in the country that day. Interesting, since we have the 15 largest population. Makes me glad, me and mine are vaccinated.

I still look at it. Tenn. Took down the daily numbers, though I noticed on total cases we were holding at 12 in the nation. The state site said average daily deaths last week were 82. Though the numbers are not there to see any given day among the 50 states on world-o-meter, 82 would plug us in at 8th highest deaths in the country that day. Interesting, since we have the 15 largest population. Makes me glad, me and mine are vaccinated.
It would be great if the virus was extinct. Don't believe the OP. "Basically" he hasn't a clue. Los Angeles is recording anywhere from 50-85 deaths daily and over 2000 new infected. It is not over.

Before this Ukraine invasion........It was the talk of the town and protest were going on all over the world............Now it's ALL RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA AGAIN.

Everything else is gone.........for the most part.

It would be great if the virus was extinct. Don't believe the OP. "Basically" he hasn't a clue. Los Angeles is recording anywhere from 50-85 deaths daily and over 2000 new infected. It is not over.
I know. I am moving forward, as it will never be gone, now or ever. Luckily, the vaccines will most likely protect from the worst effects for people like me, with a long history of taking many, sometimes exotic vaccines. Some perks of service, I didn't know.

I know. I am moving forward, as it will never be gone, now or ever. Luckily, the vaccines will most likely protect from the worst effects for people like me, with a long history of taking many, sometimes exotic vaccines. Some perks of service, I didn't know.
The vaccines are killing people.

Something is wrong in the world. Powers are in action. The meek as in the bible are not. But it seems that way as a mirage that is costing us all tens of trillions of dollars. We are closing in on something. And living by our means will be a start and that will seem generous as this unwinds.

Before this Ukraine invasion........It was the talk of the town and protest were going on all over the world............Now it's ALL RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA AGAIN.

Everything else is gone.........for the most part.
Some talk about low info people. It is not the info is low or is not out there. Some folks can only look at one thing at a time. I wish the Ukrainians well in their existential fight against the evil of Putin. I wish the people in this country well in normalizing how they deal with what is and will be, the existential threat of the pandemic, whether they believe in it or not. It believes in them and will take many more of the unwary.

Some talk about low info people. It is not the info is low or is not out there. Some folks can only look at one thing at a time. I wish the Ukrainians well in their existential fight against the evil of Putin. I wish the people in this country well in normalizing how they deal with what is and will be, the existential threat of the pandemic, whether they believe in it or not. It believes in them and will take many more of the unwary.
Corona has been real for a Very long time..........7th major strain here.....4 are colds...........

Our reaction to it has massively destroyed our economy over a high survival rate virus............And cheap drugs would have stopped most of that. But the NARRATIVE was take the vaccines or NOTHING ELSE................That was wrong headed and done for MONEY.

I've studied this enough since this began to know our gov't is corrupt as hell, and that they suppressed early treatments to market the vaccines that had never had long term human trials.

And for that hundreds of thousands have died.............Nothing you can say will make me change my mind on that.........NOTHING........They have destroyed our dollar and it has screwed us for a very long time.

Corona has been real for a Very long time..........7th major strain here.....4 are colds...........

Our reaction to it has massively destroyed our economy over a high survival rate virus............And cheap drugs would have stopped most of that. But the NARRATIVE was take the vaccines or NOTHING ELSE................That was wrong headed and done for MONEY.

I've studied this enough since this began to know our gov't is corrupt as hell, and that they suppressed early treatments to market the vaccines that had never had long term human trials.

And for that hundreds of thousands have died.............Nothing you can say will make me change my mind on that.........NOTHING........They have destroyed our dollar and it has screwed us for a very long time.
Possibly. I don't know, and it does not change the reality if it is. The vaccines and having had one of the first strains in the country seem to work for me. Like a true conservative, I know the difference between conservatively dealing with reality, facing the future, going forward, and greavingly wishing to turn back the clock. It is not happening and serves no purpose.
Destroyed the economy? No. New small businesses springing up around here. New major investment in durable production withing this small sleepy region. Existing businesses hiring. I have not been using savings and investments, so on paper doing better every day.

Truckers protesting was branded as evil. No violence!

This is all about Russia's threat to stop trading their oil in USD. Remember Iraq? Yes, it's the same thing.
Why Russia is the enemy. Remember Iraq?

Truckers protesting was branded as evil. No violence!
Except for staying as long as they did, I was impressed with the self-restraint of canuck truckers. I was glad after it was shut down. I did not see the evil.

This is all about Russia's threat to stop trading their oil in USD. Remember Iraq? Yes, it's the same thing.
Why Russia is the enemy. Remember Iraq?
You mean, you think Ukraine is defending itself to protect US oil dollars? I doubt that flag will fly. Those people sound like they would like to keep their country to have and to hold and raise their children in, without having to give it up again to Russia, as already been down that road.

You mean, you think Ukraine is defending itself to protect US oil dollars? I doubt that flag will fly. Those people sound like they would like to keep their country to have and to hold and raise their children in, without having to give it up again to Russia, as already been down that road.

The US and NATO countries don't want to pay Ukraine's debt to Russia, because they know Ukraine will stiff them too. So, the place sanctions on Russia (like they did Iraq)

The US and NATO countries don't want to pay Ukraine's debt to Russia, because they know Ukraine will stiff them too. So, the place sanctions on Russia (like they did Iraq)
Thanks for your input, Yuri.

So Putin attacked Ukraine to take Americans' minds off of rapidly-disappearing COVID mandates? Is that what I'm seeing?

Please tell me that isn't what the OP is saying. Please.
I thought it was to take our minds off of the flu vaccine.

Possibly. I don't know, and it does not change the reality if it is. The vaccines and having had one of the first strains in the country seem to work for me. Like a true conservative, I know the difference between conservatively dealing with reality, facing the future, going forward, and greavingly wishing to turn back the clock. It is not happening and serves no purpose.
Destroyed the economy? No. New small businesses springing up around here. New major investment in durable production withing this small sleepy region. Existing businesses hiring. I have not been using savings and investments, so on paper doing better every day.
You ignore the ones who went under by saying I see new ones popping up. Unless you lived under a rock you know many were wiped out. I guess you also ignore the massive inflation we have now.........I never thought I'd see the prices for housing nearly double in 3 years.......I know because I was helping my daughter look........The prices are INSANITY.

Yes our country got economically destroyed.............UNLESS YOU IGNORE IT. OR IGNORE the evidence from all over the world that show the cheap drugs work............but I guess you still trust our gov't...........I DO NOT.

So Putin attacked Ukraine to take Americans' minds off of rapidly-disappearing COVID mandates? Is that what I'm seeing?

Please tell me that isn't what the OP is saying. Please.
The Globalist saw the protests all over the world......they love Wars to create a new FEAR...........Are you afraid MAC

Forum List

Back