This is what Ukraine is really about.

1646000057523.png

Destroying the Dems is simple, just get them to tell the truth about their policies, goals and what they really think of voters.
Well they have reversed course because an election is coming up. They know they are going to get their butts handed to them. Over the Covid nonsense. So IT'S WAR.........

We really weren't complete Fascists ......REALLY

ifyouthink-any-one-of-mylies-will-hurt-my-campaign-you-5455685.png

You ignore the ones who went under by saying I see new ones popping up. Unless you lived under a rock you know many were wiped out. I guess you also ignore the massive inflation we have now.........I never thought I'd see the prices for housing nearly double in 3 years.......I know because I was helping my daughter look........The prices are INSANITY.

Yes our country got economically destroyed.............UNLESS YOU IGNORE IT. OR IGNORE the evidence from all over the world that show the cheap drugs work............but I guess you still trust our gov't...........I DO NOT.

and-just-like-cd88a2dc3f.jpg

I looked through the new posts here. Covid is basically gone and the Fascism with it going on all over the world.

The WEF commends you for looking at what they want you to see.
If I didn't catch COVID a few weeks ago and get all 3 shots, COVID would still be a big concern on my mind. But since most of my family, friends, and co-workers got COVID, recovered and got all 3 shots I think our immune systems are well protected enough against COVID for the time being... and thus that is why COVID is not much of a concern for me anymore.

Over rated.............It is a house of cards on the markets..........and to the average person in America it is MEANINGLESS.......Only thing that matters is why does everything cost an arm and a leg for it.

That is caused when you keep spending into oblivion.....and it is a TAX on everyone.......They are just too stupid to see it.

Why does this bag of chips only have air in it? You know why.

If I didn't catch COVID a few weeks ago and get all 3 shots, COVID would still be a big concern on my mind. But since most of my family, friends, and co-workers got COVID, recovered and got all 3 shots I think our immune systems are well protected enough against COVID for the time being... and thus that is why COVID is not much of a concern for me anymore.
I got it twice.......last one was a cold...........never took the jab..........Bunch more of I know the same thing...........

But I don't have 4 comorbids and live in a blue city with idiots who put covid postives back into the nursing homes.......hmm

Listen to the great LEFTIST HERO.

Over rated.............It is a house of cards on the markets..........and to the average person in America it is MEANINGLESS.......Only thing that matters is why does everything cost an arm and a leg for it.

That is caused when you keep spending into oblivion.....and it is a TAX on everyone.......They are just too stupid to see it.

Why does this bag of chips only have air in it? You know why.

Sell less for more money. The lie is about how much less the chips break.

Forum List

Back