Zone1 This is Why I don't Talk about Black on Black Crime

theHawk said:
It’s actually less than 12%. It’s young black males, so it’s like 3% of the population. Let’s not lump old black ladies with them.

“Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages.

Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

-Mike Males

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013, Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

People once believed the earth was flat.

The FBI shows that whites are arrested at more than double blacks and there were more white criminal offenders in 2020. Per capita is just an excuse you guys use, but again if per capita shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks don't commit crimes and 98,000/100,000 whites don't commit a crime then blacks aren't 3 times more likely to commit a crime than whites.

The FBI shows that whites are arrested at more than double blacks and there were more white criminal offenders in 2020.

Five times as many whites, only twice as many arrested.

if per capita shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks don't commit crimes and 98,000/100,000 whites don't commit a crime then blacks aren't 3 times more likely to commit a crime than whites.

5/2 = blacks are 2.5 times as likely to commit a crime.

The FBI shows that whites are arrested at more than double blacks and there were more white criminal offenders in 2020.

if per capita shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks don't commit crimes and 98,000/100,000 whites don't commit a crime then blacks aren't 3 times more likely to commit a crime than whites.

Does he realize that lying about the problem, means that we do nothing as his people die?

That seems to be his goal, that we just let his people die.

Wow....math again. And it's real math. :lol: You just went right over the OP's head.

A 30 year period of reduction during a time where you kept getting told about black on black crime is pretty impessive. Meanwhile we have seen NOTHING said about this:

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

or this:

Gangs of White Thugs Are Terrorizing America - Medium

I could not care less about gang members killing gang members. In fact, I'm all for it. I don't care if they're white, black, brown, or purple.

What I care about is babies killed in their momma's arms. Or in the back seat of the car, safely latched into the car seat where they were supposed to be safe. Or lying in their cribs at night. I don't care what color or tint of skin those babies have.

I care about law-abiding people going about their days and just living their lives and then having to duck for cover and fear for their lives when gang members have wild-east shootouts in the streets, malls, and elsewhere. I don't care what color the shooters are and I don't care what color are those innocents having to hide in terror.

I care about random shootings and violent attacks - the knockout game, violent random street robberies, and other attacks where it isn't gang member on gang member but is instead, gang members on innocents. And I don't care what is the race of the gang member or the race of the victim; people just should not have to live in such terror.

So, once again, I offer you the chance to talk about violent crime that harms innocents and without mention of the race of the attacker or the victim. Since it is you who, perhaps even rightfully, complain that the focus has been on black-on-black crime, let's just start with a violent crime where innocents are killed. You go first.

I suspect you're going to start with school shootings. Those are targeted, verses random or innocent bystanders so don't really fit the things I'm suggesting need the most attention, and they don't drive the majority of innocents killed, if you do include them. But, if that's the route you want to go, that's fine. You can start with a school shooting.

I understand the language of statistics very well. I also understand the language of a dishonest argument. You know exactly what the 85 percent represents and you would have no problem if the number represented black on black crime. 85 percent of the whites who are MURDERED are MURDERED by another white. A white person is at least 5 times more likely to be murdered by another white than anyone else. That means the greatest threat to whites of being MURDERED is from another white. I understand its not the narrative you want to believe, but that narrative is false.

Of course I know what THAT factoid means. I just told you in my previous post. I'm MORE concerned about my chances of being a victim of homicide are IN MY HOMETOWN. For instance, that 85% is (assumed) to be a NATIONAL statistic. If I lost my mind and moved to Philly tomorrow, FOR ME -- It would go done considerably. Maybe to 65 or 70%. Even a lone STAT is NEVER THE FULL picture if you dont consider every word in it's creation.

And again -- it's never discussion when you TELL ME -- what I think. This is why I only participate in your threads because I HAVE to sometimes.
you would have no problem if the number represented black on black crime.

I would have a HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT. Partly because it makes my COUNTRY'S homicide stats look terrible. But also because I'M NOT A RACIST and the human carnage is too much to avoid. And I have relatives in those cities plagued by high B/on/B crime and those gang-bangers dont SHOOT -- they SPRAY gunfire and kill more innocents than other gang members.

Take a gang-banger out of Chicago/Philly/Baltimore/L.A and put them in Albany and their "chances of getting killed by another black go DOWN below maybe 50%.

You're not agile enough with the LANGUAGE of statistics to GAUGE how important and RELEVANT any particular stat really is.

Funny thing about the OP, he only cares about rates and ratios when they can be taken out of context to make the police appear racist - such as talking about police shootings of criminals. Otherwise, he only cares about numbers which mask the rates based on blacks only being 13.5 % of the population.

Do something about this and stop pretending that only blacks have gangs.

Interesting article. First a couple of things in the article that highlight your own racism but you never point those out.

First, the obvious, since you pointed it out. Whites are 58% of Mississippi population but only 53% of gang members. So, whites are actually under represented. Guess which group is over-represented? The number's pretty small, 53% or 58%, so it is really nothing at all but you did try to use it to support a racial divide that doesn't exist.

Second, what did the article say about why the white gang exists and why white boys go into that gang?

It was 1989, the height of the crack era, and many white kids wanted to join black gangs that did not welcome them, so they initiated each other into home-grown copycat versions.

It turns out that the non-racist white kids wanted to join the black gangs but the black gangs were racist and refused to allow them in. And the gang this story is about, the Simon City Royals, though mostly white (as is America, right?) also allows latinos and blacks to join - very not racist again.

But no one has denied that there are white gangs or white crime. But are those white gangs having shootouts in the streets where innocent people, of any color, end up being victims? If so, please post those links and I'll be outraged right along with you.

2 percent of the American population were criminal offenders in 2020. 1.09 percent of the American population were white criminal offenders, .06 percent of the American population were black criminal offenders.

This is what I mean about the LANGUAGE of statistics. That's ALL crime. Including all the NON-VIOLENT crime. Like public intox, drug intox, public nuisance, trespassing, MAYBE JAYWALKING for all i know. OF COURSE the SIZE of the group is gonna influence the "ALL crime" statistic. Because all the IMPORTANT CRIMES causing pain, loss of life and property ARE BURIED IN THE NOISE LEVEL of the TOTAL crime statistics.

Dont sling these things like that are all GOLD-PLATED valuable to compare one to any other one.

It is truly sad what the media and leaders REALLY don't talk about.

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that from 1994 to 2015, while the Fox News prime time lineup, and most American media were promoting a narrative of high black-on-black crime, the reality is that black-on-black crime decreased. It also shows that most crimes are intra-racial and that whites were victimized primarily by other whites in similar percentages.

“During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.”

These facts show the utter nonsense racist whites share relative to the issue of black-on-black crime. This information kills the claim by the racist subculture that blacks don’t take responsibility for crime due to the arduous work of unknown, not-so-famous blacks toiling in obscurity in cities/towns all over this country. These are the stories that rarely get told by the media.

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say this as a black citizen of this country, but the “good old days” never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”

We keep reading racist trash about black crime despite the reduction in black crime.

Whites lead the nation in crime every year and the excuse of there are more of us is simply an argument that has no merit.

So why aren't more people talking about white on white crime instead of always making excuses, dodges, deflections and whataboutisms?

View attachment 664528

In 2020 blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime Report let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Whites led in 28 categories of crime. There are 30 listed by the FBI.

In 2020, Whites were 51 percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed Fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. I am not trying to blame all whites for these things. Americans with good sense should understand that I am just stating the truth based on history. This cannot continue to be excused by saying "there are more of us."

Rachel E. Morgan, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics, Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15, https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013, Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2020 Table 43

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States, Offenders by Race and Ethnicity, 2020, FBI Releases 2020 Incident-Based (NIBRS) Data | Federal Bureau of Investigation
What an absolutely stupid argument. Blacks account for over 50% of all homicides, yet they make up 13% of the population! Se

Of course I know what THAT factoid means. I just told you in my previous post. I'm MORE concerned about my chances of being a victim of homicide are IN MY HOMETOWN. For instance, that 85% is (assumed) to be a NATIONAL statistic. If I lost my mind and moved to Philly tomorrow, FOR ME -- It would go done considerably. Maybe to 65 or 70%. Even a lone STAT is NEVER THE FULL picture if you dont consider every word in it's creation.

And again -- it's never discussion when you TELL ME -- what I think. This is why I only participate in your threads because I HAVE to sometimes.

I would have a HUGE PROBLEM WITH THAT. Partly because it makes my COUNTRY'S homicide stats look terrible. But also because I'M NOT A RACIST and the human carnage is too much to avoid. And I have relatives in those cities plagued by high B/on/B crime and those gang-bangers dont SHOOT -- they SPRAY gunfire and kill more innocents than other gang members.

Take a gang-banger out of Chicago/Philly/Baltimore/L.A and put them in Albany and their "chances of getting killed by another black go DOWN below maybe 50%.

You're not agile enough with the LANGUAGE of statistics to GAUGE how important and RELEVANT any particular stat really is.
I'm plenty agile. You have just been socialized so long to believe a racist narrative. You want to talk about how white rates would go down if you went to this place or that, but there are places that are black communities where there is no black on black killing and there are places where white on white killing is more than 85 percent.

For example, in my hometown during the years I lived there, there were no black on black killings. Every murder was white on white. Yet you want go make excuses a twist shit up because you live in a racially biased lie.

All you have ever done is deny racism and try disputing everything based on your opinion. The numbers speak for themselves. If we use per capitda it shows that black participation in crime is low. The faact that you abd others only cite murder percentages when there are 30 categories of crime and whites generally lead in 27-28 of those categories shows your unwillingness to face truth and just how stong your belief in white superiority is.

I mean if you take a per 100,000 approach and 4,500 blacks out of 100,000 are claimed to be crime offenders, that leaves 95,500 blacks who are not. Now thats what the math you guys want to use shows. This in itself is evidence that black crime is not high. If there is a 95 percent chance of one outcome always trying to claim how the 5 percent chance is the greater probability is stupid. And that's what you guys do with per capita. That's why your argument using it is invalid and it is why I say white crime is the bigger problem. There are over 200 millionnwhites here and because of that, the threat of a crime by someone whitr is greater. That is what math and common sense should tell you, but because you guys believe in the inherent perfection of your race, you choose to believe that a population that is five times smaller is the greater threat.

If there is one murder in a year in any particular place and that murder is committed by a black person, the percentage will show that 100 percent of the murders in that location were committed by blacks. There could be 20,000 blacks in that location and that number could equal 13 percent and people like you and others here will rant about how 13 percent of the population committed 100 percent of the murders and that proves how violent blacks are. Never mind that the 19,999 other black didn't commit murder. Such is why your opinions on this matter are flawed.

This is what I mean about the LANGUAGE of statistics. That's ALL crime. Including all the NON-VIOLENT crime. Like public intox, drug intox, public nuisance, trespassing, MAYBE JAYWALKING for all i know. OF COURSE the SIZE of the group is gonna influence the "ALL crime" statistic. Because all the IMPORTANT CRIMES causing pain, loss of life and property ARE BURIED IN THE NOISE LEVEL of the TOTAL crime statistics.

Dont sling these things like that are all GOLD-PLATED valuable to compare one to any other one.
I will sling them because they need to be slung. You don't get too excuse crime because there are more white people. If populations were the same a lot of things would not happen in black communities that are happening in white ones.

I could not care less about gang members killing gang members. In fact, I'm all for it. I don't care if they're white, black, brown, or purple.

What I care about is babies killed in their momma's arms. Or in the back seat of the car, safely latched into the car seat where they were supposed to be safe. Or lying in their cribs at night. I don't care what color or tint of skin those babies have.

I care about law-abiding people going about their days and just living their lives and then having to duck for cover and fear for their lives when gang members have wild-east shootouts in the streets, malls, and elsewhere. I don't care what color the shooters are and I don't care what color are those innocents having to hide in terror.

I care about random shootings and violent attacks - the knockout game, violent random street robberies, and other attacks where it isn't gang member on gang member but is instead, gang members on innocents. And I don't care what is the race of the gang member or the race of the victim; people just should not have to live in such terror.

So, once again, I offer you the chance to talk about violent crime that harms innocents and without mention of the race of the attacker or the victim. Since it is you who, perhaps even rightfully, complain that the focus has been on black-on-black crime, let's just start with a violent crime where innocents are killed. You go first.

I suspect you're going to start with school shootings. Those are targeted, verses random or innocent bystanders so don't really fit the things I'm suggesting need the most attention, and they don't drive the majority of innocents killed, if you do include them. But, if that's the route you want to go, that's fine. You can start with a school shooting.

I'm not going to start with anything. White on white crime is a problem that needs to be addressed. But you guys don't want to address it. All you guys do is duck and dodgge.

What an absolutely stupid argument. Blacks account for over 50% of all homicides, yet they make up 13% of the population! Se
Again we see the disingenuous use of percentages. In 2020 there were approximately 8,600 black homicides. If we say that a different black person committed the killings it would look like this:

8,600/330,000,000=0.0000260606061

0.0000260606061 of the American population were blacks who committed murder.

Forum List

Back