This Is Why I Haven't Left America

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Funnily enough I was about to post a thread like this and this video came up. I'll just let the man explain my reason instead. For as bad as things are in this country right now it has actually crossed my mind before but then I woke up to the fact that it could be WAY worse.

Funnily enough I was about to post a thread like this and this video came up. I'll just let the man explain my reason instead. For as bad as things are in this country right now it has actually crossed my mind before but then I woke up to the fact that it could be WAY worse.

The problem isn't America or your history of civil liberties, justice for all and willingness to fight for this freedom. Your constitution is the most valuable piece of paper to the worlds citizens, perhaps in history outside of maybe the Magna Carta.

The problem is how many wish to change this and those people and their foreign donors gaining immense power and influence.

Its like China, I don't have anything against Chinese people. I admire their culture, their citizens and even their governments efforts to expand their influence. What the CCP are doing is no different than what America and the West were doing from the 1950s on.

However, becoming like that which you have fought and that which looks to subjugate you is frightening. Even the hippies in the 1960s didn't go full blown control-freak as some have. They certainly didn't wield much political power.

Beyond this is, I believe, a lack of appreciation for where this all leads. If you can avoid WWIII you do so. This is not a test.

Forum List

Back