This is why Islam should be reformed.

Do you have any idea of what percentage that is of gun deaths in America?

That is as much of an over reaction as they make about deaths by semi-automatic rifles. Neither of which is significant to warrant the over reaction.
In Pakistan, jihadists have attacked storage areas, trying to get their hands on nuclear warheads.

Which is the exact same argument that militant atheists make about Christianity.

Should we employ the same measures?
But that is a FALSE and ridiculous "argument". Nothing is more wrong than equating Islam with Christianity.

Post #203 was me arguing that you are blowing the Islamic threat in America out of proportion just like gun nuts blow gun deaths out of proportion.
Actually the Islamic threat is understated. Jihadists goal to kill the maximum number of "infidels" as they can. If they got nuclear weapons, they could kill millions.

Islam must be exterminated in America.

Do you have any idea of what percentage that is of gun deaths in America?

That is as much of an over reaction as they make about deaths by semi-automatic rifles. Neither of which is significant to warrant the over reaction.
In Pakistan, jihadists have attacked storage areas, trying to get their hands on nuclear warheads.
They’ll eventually figure out a crowd funded project will facilitate the purchase of Nuclear weapons from Nth Korea . That is if ISIS and others don’t get there first or President Toadstool doesn’t throw a juvenile tantrum and press the red button.

I think I have only made 4 or 5 points, but they were all related to your idiotic suggestion that we should exterminate Islam.

Everything will work itself out as it should. Have a little faith. Stop overreacting. You should be worried more about someone else trying to exterminate your faith rather than establishing the precedent to exterminating faith.
This is exactly what jihadists say to lower US defenses, so that they can strike more easily with less resistance. Don't believe it.

Post #203 was me arguing that you are blowing the Islamic threat in America out of proportion just like gun nuts blow gun deaths out of proportion.
Actually the Islamic threat is understated. Jihadists goal to kill the maximum number of "infidels" as they can. If they got nuclear weapons, they could kill millions.

Exterminating (whatever that means) in America won’t be enough. There’s little hope of Islam reforming from within. The church had to be dragged screaming for over a century by The Enlightenment before they moderated their murderous instincts.

Exterminating (whatever that means) in America won’t be enough. There’s little hope of Islam reforming from within in time. There’s no sign of anything like the European Enlightenment reforming Islam on the horizon and with fools like President Toadstool encouraging the Saudis murderous instincts there’s little chance of preventing the Middle East lighting the fuse.

How do you propose going about exterminating Islam?
Well. When you see an asshole on a rug facing what the perceives to be east.....drop a double 00 up his ass. Repeat as necessary.
How many times have you done that so far? Or are you TOO just all about the violent fantasies?

Islam isn't tolerant of the faglet faction, bannedecea.....you should view the influx of muslims with a jaundiced eye given your sexual proclivities.....just sayin'.
Neither is fanatical christianity....if it weren't for our secular laws, I am under no illusion of my safety around fundies. Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin.
What a idiot. The Muslim is the one that'll hurt you, not the Christian. You are really an ignorant lost creature. You pitiful lost soul. The Christian will preach Jesus to you. The Muslim is the one instructed to kill you. What a hateful moron.
But fundamentalist Christianity has more dishonest ways of killing those it loathes. Take for instance the obscene pratice of ‘curing’ homosexuality by prayer and aversion therapy. The obscene suicide rate induced by this practice should tell us something.

Nothing...it's a patriarchal religion like Judaism and Christianity. I DO love the 1st Amendment however....and like I said before, I don't blame religions...they are inanimate ideas. Religions don't kill people...people kill people.

Religions may not kill people, but Islam sure does.

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Well. When you see an asshole on a rug facing what the perceives to be east.....drop a double 00 up his ass. Repeat as necessary.
How many times have you done that so far? Or are you TOO just all about the violent fantasies?

Islam isn't tolerant of the faglet faction, bannedecea.....you should view the influx of muslims with a jaundiced eye given your sexual proclivities.....just sayin'.
Neither is fanatical christianity....if it weren't for our secular laws, I am under no illusion of my safety around fundies. Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin.
What a idiot. The Muslim is the one that'll hurt you, not the Christian. You are really an ignorant lost creature. You pitiful lost soul. The Christian will preach Jesus to you. The Muslim is the one instructed to kill you. What a hateful moron.
But fundamentalist Christianity has more dishonest ways of killing those it loathes. Take for instance the obscene pratice of ‘curing’ homosexuality by prayer and aversion therapy. The obscene suicide rate induced by this practice should tell us something.
No kidding? Tell us how many queers have committed suicide because of conversion therapy.

Nothing...it's a patriarchal religion like Judaism and Christianity. I DO love the 1st Amendment however....and like I said before, I don't blame religions...they are inanimate ideas. Religions don't kill people...people kill people.

Religions may not kill people, but Islam sure does.

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles
This is exactly the education that is needed to fight ignorance of Islam.

Nothing could be further from the truth. But this is the equation line that Islamists push.

Brother, I am a bad Catholic. A very very bad Catholic.

I know exactly what it is like to have people misstate my beliefs.
There need be no doubt about Islam's beliefs. They are well documented in the Koran. One has only to pick it up and read it.

does not matter what you or i think because there are many Muslims out there who dont believe in wife-beating, sex discrimination, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc......Christianity over the centuries have had some pretty fucked up assholes twisting their tenets to the way they believed they should be too....definition of a religion....
"Religion may be defined as a cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, worldviews, texts, sanctified places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, that relates humanity to supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements.".....sorry but Islam fits that definition and as such is considered a religion...
Sorry, Islam does not fit the definition of a religion (code of ethics). And if people don't believe in wife-beating, sex discrimination, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc, then they are not a Muslim, because these things are what being a Muslim is. One either is a Muslim or isn't.

Exterminating (whatever that means) in America won’t be enough. There’s little hope of Islam reforming from within. The church had to be dragged screaming for over a century by The Enlightenment before they moderated their murderous instincts.
Of course you are correct. Islam cannot and will not ever reform itself. Islam is the Koran. In order for Islam to be reformed, the Koran would have to be changed. The thought of that is ludicrous.

In 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed, and it never will. That's because Muslims believe the Koran to be the word of God, and the word of God cannot be changed.

No kidding? Tell us how many queers have committed suicide because of conversion therapy.

You're a liar. This thread is not about exterminating anyone.
It is about exterminating a sick, murderous, immoral, illegal culture.

I've heard this same rhetoric, over and over, even during my own lifetime. But, it wasn't applied to Muslims.

Religious persecution is the same old hatred, re-branded for the religion you want to persecute.

They never had a Renaissance in the Middle East. They keep acting like Christians from the dark ages.

Forum List

Back