This is why Islam should be reformed.

They are the greatest threat there is to freedom and liberty because they are the enemy within.
Interesting that you should characterize an enemy as "within" Are you so ignorant that you don't know the words of the Muslim Brotherhood's North America plan > the Explanatory Memorandum ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).
Oh, I understand it. Militant Muslims are no different than any other militant religious group or atheist group.

None of which I support the extermination of.
---------------------------------------------- no militant Christian or ' Jewish , or yada , yada groups in the USA that i am aware of that actually commit violence . The only militant and violent religion in the USA that i know of is 'islam' Ding .
You are acting like there is open warfare in the streets. You are over dramatizing it.
--------------------------------------------------- not open warfare but 'San Berdoo' , i think 14 Americans were murdered by a husband and wife muslim Team . And then the Pulse night club . I think that the muslim murdered quite a few Americans there , And then the Boston bombing where a couple ' chechen muslims' blew up and messed up some Americans . And then the 'muslims' that murdered 3000 Americans at the Trade Towers on their second attempt on the Trade Towers Ding .
Do you have any idea of what percentage that is of gun deaths in America?

That is as much of an over reaction as they make about deaths by semi-automatic rifles. Neither of which is significant to warrant the over reaction.

^ dunning effect. I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

And what you wrote was stupid.
Sorry but you are just wrong. The Supremacy clause proclaims all supremacisms banned (no exception made for Islam) That the way it is. Have you ever read it ?
Yes, and it in no way gives the federal government the right to violate the rights of its citizens.
-------------------------------------- and thats why i advocate for not importing more muslims . If muslims are not imported into the USA then they aren't citizens and their nonexistant 'rights' can't be violated because they have no RIGHTS in America Ding .
I don't believe that is true. If you are here in this country you do have certain rights. They can't suspend due process. They can kick you out, which they can't do to citizens, but they can't violate your rights while they are here.
----------------------------------------- my point is , do not import any more muslims . Keep them in the homelands to never see the shores or step on USA soil . In other words , if new muslims are never imported into the USA they never become citizens or have American Rights in the USA Ding .

They are the greatest threat there is to freedom and liberty because they are the enemy within.
Interesting that you should characterize an enemy as "within" Are you so ignorant that you don't know the words of the Muslim Brotherhood's North America plan > the Explanatory Memorandum ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).
Oh, I understand it. Militant Muslims are no different than any other militant religious group or atheist group.

You're confused. I never advocated the extermination of people, only the ideology. If some people take up arms to fight for that ideology, then let them reap what they sow.
Ideologies don't kill people. People kill people.
Agree, people that are brainwashed by a totalitarian hateful ideology like Islam kill millions of people.
Which is the exact same argument that militant atheists make about Christianity.

Should we employ the same measures?

^ dunning effect. I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

And what you wrote was stupid.
Sorry but you are just wrong. The Supremacy clause proclaims all supremacisms banned (no exception made for Islam) That the way it is. Have you ever read it ?
Yes, and it in no way gives the federal government the right to violate the rights of its citizens.
-------------------------------------- and thats why i advocate for not importing more muslims . If muslims are not imported into the USA then they aren't citizens and their nonexistant 'rights' can't be violated because they have no RIGHTS in America Ding .
I don't believe that is true. If you are here in this country you do have certain rights. They can't suspend due process. They can kick you out, which they can't do to citizens, but they can't violate your rights while they are here.
----------------------------------------- my point is , do not import any more muslims . Keep them in the homelands to never see the shores or step on USA soil . In other words , if new muslims are never imported into the USA they never become citizens or have American Rights in the USA Ding .
Ok, but your original point was more than that.

Ding is now trying to Change Topics , see his post 203 {chuckle] .
I think I have only made 4 or 5 points, but they were all related to your idiotic suggestion that we should exterminate Islam.

Everything will work itself out as it should. Have a little faith. Stop overreacting. You should be worried more about someone else trying to exterminate your faith rather than establishing the precedent to exterminating faith.

Post #203 was me arguing that you are blowing the Islamic threat in America out of proportion just like gun nuts blow gun deaths out of proportion.

I think I have only made 4 or 5 points, but they were all related to your idiotic suggestion that we should exterminate Islam.

Everything will work itself out as it should. Have a little faith. Stop overreacting. You should be worried more about someone else trying to exterminate your faith rather than establishing the precedent to exterminating faith.
----------------------------------------------------------- i never said to EXTERMINATE anyone in the USA . I said that the USE of the word messes up the thread because its not legal to exterminate anyone in the USA . Looks to me that not only do you want to change subjects of the Thread [see Dings post 203] but also that YOU are a LIAR Ding . If you aren't a liar show me and the board MY post where i advocate EXTERMINATING anyone in the USA Ding . [chuckle]

Last edited:
This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review

And why Christianity needs to die too?
Idiot.
I told you so.

It's a slippery slope. You can't just pick and choose.
Oh, he's just a big mouth punk. Irrelevant.

Post #203 was me arguing that you are blowing the Islamic threat in America out of proportion just like gun nuts blow gun deaths out of proportion.
---------------------------------------- 'muslim threat being small' thats your OPINION and everyone has an opinion . Are YOU muslim Ding ??

----------------------------------------------------------- i never said to EXTERMINATE anyone in the USA . I said that the USE of the word messes up the thread because its not legal to exterminate anyone in the USA . Looks to me that not only do you want to change subjects of the Thread [see Dings post 203] but also that YOU are a LIAR Ding . If you aren't a liar show me and the board MY post where i advocate EXTERMINATING anyone in the USA Ding . [chuckle]

Muslims share more views with me, than most Western Europeans.

Western Europeans are very weak, and Liberal.

Muslims believe similar to me on Gays, Abortion, Jews, Blacks, etc. etc.

So, sorry, not my fault dumb, weak, Liberal Western Europeans want to let in everybody & their brother, from the Third-World, if we
must point fingers, look at Western Europeans, including ones in America...
Yes, as I said, liberals are Muslim ass-kissers.
Actually, we love the 1st Amendment. You.....no so much.
What is it about Islam that you admire, you coward.
Nothing...it's a patriarchal religion like Judaism and Christianity. I DO love the 1st Amendment however....and like I said before, I don't blame religions...they are inanimate ideas. Religions don't kill people...people kill people.

You're confused. I never advocated the extermination of people, only the ideology. If some people take up arms to fight for that ideology, then let them reap what they sow.
Ideologies don't kill people. People kill people.
Agree, people that are brainwashed by a totalitarian hateful ideology like Islam kill millions of people.
Talk about brainwashed.....:71:

This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review
How do you propose going about exterminating Islam?
Well. When you see an asshole on a rug facing what the perceives to be east.....drop a double 00 up his ass. Repeat as necessary.
How many times have you done that so far? Or are you TOO just all about the violent fantasies?

Islam isn't tolerant of the faglet faction, bannedecea.....you should view the influx of muslims with a jaundiced eye given your sexual proclivities.....just sayin'.
Neither is fanatical christianity....if it weren't for our secular laws, I am under no illusion of my safety around fundies. Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin.

Should we burn them too? The Korans, not the Muslims?
Naw. Use the pages for bird cage liners and toilet paper.
As long as they get destroyed, right?
As long as Islam gets destroyed. The allies destroyed Nazism.
Oh? You mean there are no more NAZIs and no more NAZI supporters now? Odd. View attachment 231469 View attachment 231470
images
images
I see I'm going to have to dumb it down for you. Is Nazism the threat to worldwide civilization that it was in the 30s and 40s?
That's not was said now, was it? You said it was destroyed. It's not. Weakened....tho making a come back thru deplorables and trumpanzees.

Forum List

Back