This is why Islam should be reformed.

Oh, I understand it. Militant Muslims are no different than any other militant religious group or atheist group.

None of which I support the extermination of.
They are very different. No other group goes around knocking tall building down and killing 3,000 people. No other group is fighting wars against their opponents all over the world. No other group has a 1400 year old doctrine driving them. No other group has killed 270+ Million people around the world.

They are the greatest threat there is to freedom and liberty because they are the enemy within.
Interesting that you should characterize an enemy as "within" Are you so ignorant that you don't know the words of the Muslim Brotherhood's North America plan > the Explanatory Memorandum ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).
Oh, I understand it. Militant Muslims are no different than any other militant religious group or atheist group.

---------------------------------------------- no militant Christian or ' Jewish , or yada , yada groups in the USA that i am aware of that actually commit violence . The only militant and violent religion in the USA that i know of is 'islam' Ding .

I don't give two shits about Islam, but you're one unhinged fool. It's exactly miscreants like you who have convinced me that Trumpsters are, in fact, fascists.
How profound. Such impressive substance and facts. :rolleyes:

^ dunning effect. I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

And what you wrote was stupid.
Sorry but you are just wrong. The Supremacy clause proclaims all supremacisms banned (no exception made for Islam) That the way it is. Have you ever read it ?
Yes, and it in no way gives the federal government the right to violate the rights of its citizens.
-------------------------------------- and thats why i advocate for not importing more muslims . If muslims are not imported into the USA then they aren't citizens and their nonexistant 'rights' can't be violated because they have no RIGHTS in America Ding .

They are very different. No other group goes around knocking tall building down and killing 3,000 people. No other group is fighting wars against their opponents all over the world. No other group has a 1400 year old doctrine driving them. No other group has killed 270+ Million people around the world.
Like I said before, if you really believed they were so bad, you wouldn't censor your beliefs. Either they are as bad as you say they are and you condone the extermination of all Muslims or you are just whistling dixie.

They are the greatest threat there is to freedom and liberty because they are the enemy within.
Interesting that you should characterize an enemy as "within" Are you so ignorant that you don't know the words of the Muslim Brotherhood's North America plan > the Explanatory Memorandum ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

---------------------------------------------- no militant Christian or ' Jewish , or yada , yada groups in the USA that i am aware of that actually commit violence . The only militant and violent religion in the USA that i know of is 'islam' Ding .
You are acting like there is open warfare in the streets. You are over dramatizing it.

^ dunning effect. I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

Sorry but you are just wrong. The Supremacy clause proclaims all supremacisms banned (no exception made for Islam) That the way it is. Have you ever read it ?
Yes, and it in no way gives the federal government the right to violate the rights of its citizens.
-------------------------------------- and thats why i advocate for not importing more muslims . If muslims are not imported into the USA then they aren't citizens and their nonexistant 'rights' can't be violated because they have no RIGHTS in America Ding .
I don't believe that is true. If you are here in this country you do have certain rights. They can't suspend due process. They can kick you out, which they can't do to citizens, but they can't violate your rights while they are here.

You're confused. I never advocated the extermination of people, only the ideology. If some people take up arms to fight for that ideology, then let them reap what they sow.

Like I said before, if you really believed they were so bad, you wouldn't censor your beliefs. Either they are as bad as you say they are and you condone the extermination of all Muslims or you are just whistling dixie.
Can we please step out of this absurd form of discussion and examine chapter and verse of the Koran? Whilst doing that we should keep in mind the Old Testament doesn’t exactly paint a picture of an all loving God either in fact many passages recommend downright genocide of ‘others’.

Oh? You mean there are no more NAZIs and no more NAZI supporters now? Odd. View attachment 231469 View attachment 231470
images
images
Off topic.
Not at all...it was brought up by the OP himself that there were no more NAZIs.....I questioned the truth of his statement.

Can we please step out of this absurd form of discussion and examine chapter and verse of the Koran? Whilst doing that we should keep in mind the Old Testament doesn’t exactly paint a picture of an all loving God either in fact many passages recommend downright genocide of ‘others’.
That is your understanding of how you see God from reading the OT but the Jews of the OT saw God differently. So which of you do you believe is correct? The ones whose religion it is? Or the one whose religion it isn't (and maybe has a teeny tiny ax to grind with Christians)?

Muslims share more views with me, than most Western Europeans.

Western Europeans are very weak, and Liberal.

Muslims believe similar to me on Gays, Abortion, Jews, Blacks, etc. etc.

So, sorry, not my fault dumb, weak, Liberal Western Europeans want to let in everybody & their brother, from the Third-World, if we
must point fingers, look at Western Europeans, including ones in America...
Yes, as I said, liberals are Muslim ass-kissers.
Actually, we love the 1st Amendment. You.....no so much.

This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review

I don't give two shits about Islam, but you're one unhinged fool. It's exactly miscreants like you who have convinced me that Trumpsters are, in fact, fascists.
Oh go to hell, you ignorant pusillanimous punk.

You are acting like there is open warfare in the streets. You are over dramatizing it.
--------------------------------------------------- not open warfare but 'San Berdoo' , i think 14 Americans were murdered by a husband and wife muslim Team . And then the Pulse night club . I think that the muslim murdered quite a few Americans there , And then the Boston bombing where a couple ' chechen muslims' blew up and messed up some Americans . And then the 'muslims' that murdered 3000 Americans at the Trade Towers on their second attempt on the Trade Towers Ding .

You're confused. I never advocated the extermination of people, only the ideology. If some people take up arms to fight for that ideology, then let them reap what they sow.
Ideologies don't kill people. People kill people.

Muslims share more views with me, than most Western Europeans.

Western Europeans are very weak, and Liberal.

Muslims believe similar to me on Gays, Abortion, Jews, Blacks, etc. etc.

So, sorry, not my fault dumb, weak, Liberal Western Europeans want to let in everybody & their brother, from the Third-World, if we
must point fingers, look at Western Europeans, including ones in America...
Yes, as I said, liberals are Muslim ass-kissers.
Actually, we love the 1st Amendment. You.....no so much.
What is it about Islam that you admire, you coward.

I know you didn't. That's how I know you can't believe it is as bad as you are making it out to be.

Ideologies don't kill people. People kill people.
Agree, people that are brainwashed by a totalitarian hateful ideology like Islam kill millions of people.

Forum List

Back