This is why Islam should be reformed.

No more mosques is not enough. At last count, there were more than 2,100 mosques in the US. This should be reduced to zero. All mosques should be closed, and all Korans should be eliminated from bookstores, schools, and libraries.

These are the necessary first steps to curing the cancer of Islam, which is banned by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2)
Should we burn them too? The Korans, not the Muslims?
Naw. Use the pages for bird cage liners and toilet paper.
As long as they get destroyed, right?
As long as Islam gets destroyed. The allies destroyed Nazism.
Oh? You mean there are no more NAZIs and no more NAZI supporters now? Odd. View attachment 231469 View attachment 231470
images
images
I see I'm going to have to dumb it down for you. Is Nazism the threat to worldwide civilization that it was in the 30s and 40s?

Have you been attacked?
Sure. When any American is attacked, every American is attacked. And not just violently by terrorists, but also non-violently with Islamization, from Muslim Brotherhood front groups and Islamizing individuals.
"When any American is attacked, every American is attacked." Even muslim Americans?

You don’t think that banning mosques is a slippery slope?

But just for fun let’s say you ban Muslim immigrants and close all the mosques and blast them with education until the cows come home and it still doesn’t work. What then?
Closing mosques and eliminating Korans IS the "work." Another thing could be to give financial assistance to Muslims who wish to emigrate out of the US, and don't allow ANY more to immigrate in.
Why stop with Islam?
No other ideology is a threat to civilization.
All ideologies when taken to the extreme are threats to civilization.

it fits the definition of a religion.....just because you dont like it doesnt mean it dont count...
It most certainly does NOT fit the definition of a religion, In fact, it fits exactly the OPPOSITE of the definition of a religion.

"A system of worship, with a code of ethics" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

Ethics ? Would you call this ethics ? Wife-beating, sex discrimination, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc. I sure don't.

It's a scam, masquerading as a religion. It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.

And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

Education and not giving in to their demands. No more mosques. No more Muslim immigrants.
No more mosques is not enough. At last count, there were more than 2,100 mosques in the US. This should be reduced to zero. All mosques should be closed, and all Korans should be eliminated from bookstores, schools, and libraries.

These are the necessary first steps to curing the cancer of Islam, which is banned by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2)
Another poster against the 1st Amendment....and....Surprise...another Right wing supporter of trump.
The 1st amendment didn't stop the allies from extermination of the nazis in the 1940s. Why do you think that is?

You don’t think that banning mosques is a slippery slope?

But just for fun let’s say you ban Muslim immigrants and close all the mosques and blast them with education until the cows come home and it still doesn’t work. What then?
Closing mosques and eliminating Korans IS the "work." Another thing could be to give financial assistance to Muslims who wish to emigrate out of the US, and don't allow ANY more to immigrate in.
Why stop with Islam?
No other ideology is a threat to civilization.
Nope. That's an extreme error in your thinking process.

Education and not giving in to their demands. No more mosques. No more Muslim immigrants.

Another poster against the 1st Amendment....and....Surprise...another Right wing supporter of trump.
The 1st amendment didn't stop the allies from extermination of the nazis in the 1940s. Why do you think that is?
And as if to make my point for me that you don't believe it is as bad as you claim because you cannot openly say you would exterminate all Muslims.

We didn't have that problem with the nazis. We were committed to see them gone.

Sorry, we are not Italy. We are the U.S. with the U.S. Constitution. Islam is recognized as a religion and the 1st Amendment applies.....no matter how much you rant and rave that it is not.
The US Constitution is exactly where Islam is not only not recognized as a religion, but it is banned by the Constitution (some people have to be told TWICE) :confused:

I was talking about the Koran but since you bring it up should we wage a holy war against them just to be sure?
They are waging a "holy war" against all non-Muslims, and have been for 1400 years. We wage defensive war in return. (except for those who believe in not defending themselves)
Have you been attacked?
Civilization has been attacked. This war is about the survival of civilization on this planet.
Let me understand.....you hold yourself up as a representative of Civilization?

Have you been attacked?
Sure. When any American is attacked, every American is attacked. And not just violently by terrorists, but also non-violently with Islamization, from Muslim Brotherhood front groups and Islamizing individuals.
"When any American is attacked, every American is attacked." Even muslim Americans?
Yes, muslims attack muslims all the time. You know that.

No ideology except Islam preaches imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, in it's source book (the Koran)

Islam is a threat to civilization just in its doctrine, no matter what actions its adherent take (extreme or not)

I was talking about the Koran but since you bring it up should we wage a holy war against them just to be sure?
They are waging a "holy war" against all non-Muslims, and have been for 1400 years. We wage defensive war in return. (except for those who believe in not defending themselves)
Have you been attacked?
Civilization has been attacked. This war is about the survival of civilization on this planet.
Let me understand.....you hold yourself up as a representative of Civilization?
Sure, don't you? Well, on second thought perhaps you don't. You're a "progressive"?

Try reading the thread before coming in here. I'm tired of having to repeat myself to educate lazy bums who come tumbling in here late, knowing nothing. (the Umma, ignorant one)

as i proposed , stop importing MORE muslims , they will eventually pass away of natural cause and head to their sex show in their heaven Ding .
You don't think muslims here have children? You don't think people here convert to Islam?
----------------------------------------- you didn't read the thread eh . Course they have 'units' that are similar to the older muslims . Sure they make converts and i have said that somewhere in the thread . But less by importation of muslims is a good thing Bode .

You’re never going to get them to admit that they support ethnic cleansings, ding. Either they don’t have the stones to admit it or they are too blind to see it.
In the case of Islam, ethnic cleansing is a GOOD thing (if you want to call Islam an "ethnicity") And nobody needs any "stones" to say this. It is common sense + a knowledge of Islam.
"ethnic cleansing is a GOOD thing"....this is a tenet of deplorable trumpland, folks.

Sorry, we are not Italy. We are the U.S. with the U.S. Constitution. Islam is recognized as a religion and the 1st Amendment applies.....no matter how much you rant and rave that it is not.
The US Constitution is exactly where Islam is not only not recognized as a religion, but it is banned by the Constitution (some people have to be told TWICE) :confused:
That is literally the stupidest thing I have read today.

Forum List

Back