This is why Islam should be reformed.

Education and not giving in to their demands. No more mosques. No more Muslim immigrants.
No more mosques is not enough. At last count, there were more than 2,100 mosques in the US. This should be reduced to zero. All mosques should be closed, and all Korans should be eliminated from bookstores, schools, and libraries.

These are the necessary first steps to curing the cancer of Islam, which is banned by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2)
Another poster against the 1st Amendment....and....Surprise...another Right wing supporter of trump.
The 1st amendment didn't stop the allies from extermination of the nazis in the 1940s. Why do you think that is?
And as if to make my point for me that you don't believe it is as bad as you claim because you cannot openly say you would exterminate all Muslims.

We didn't have that problem with the nazis. We were committed to see them gone.
Yep, and that's the problem. Committment. Educate and encourage commitment.

This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review

What?! Oh wait. Shit! Duh!

This is nothing new since my introduction to Islam many years ago, with a father trying to cut his daughter's head off in the middle of the night for not going along with an arranged marriage. I knew nothing about Muslims before that. My dog..killed their poor innocent cat and they were good about it.
That night was serious, though. I stopped him at the door with a Mauser, he had a sword in his hand.

I feigned all sleepy..If he flinched with that sword, he would have been a dead man.

Education and not giving in to their demands. No more mosques. No more Muslim immigrants.
No more mosques is not enough. At last count, there were more than 2,100 mosques in the US. This should be reduced to zero. All mosques should be closed, and all Korans should be eliminated from bookstores, schools, and libraries.

These are the necessary first steps to curing the cancer of Islam, which is banned by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2)
Another poster against the 1st Amendment....and....Surprise...another Right wing supporter of trump.
The 1st amendment didn't stop the allies from extermination of the nazis in the 1940s. Why do you think that is?
And as if to make my point for me that you don't believe it is as bad as you claim because you cannot openly say you would exterminate all Muslims.

That is exactly how militant atheists see Christianity. You walk a slippery slope.

You’re never going to get them to admit that they support ethnic cleansings, ding. Either they don’t have the stones to admit it or they are too blind to see it.
In the case of Islam, ethnic cleansing is a GOOD thing (if you want to call Islam an "ethnicity") And nobody needs any "stones" to say this. It is common sense + a knowledge of Islam.
"ethnic cleansing is a GOOD thing"....this is a tenet of deplorable trumpland, folks.
Hey coward, what is it about Islam that you admire?

This is what the left doesn't understand about Islam. Actually, there is much the left doesn't get about Islam, but this is a good starting point.
Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review
How do you propose going about exterminating Islam?
Well. When you see an asshole on a rug facing what the perceives to be east.....drop a double 00 up his ass. Repeat as necessary.
How many times have you done that so far? Or are you TOO just all about the violent fantasies?

That is exactly how militant atheists see Christianity. You walk a slippery slope.
Militant atheists aren't a threat.

"ethnic cleansing is a GOOD thing"....this is a tenet of deplorable trumpland, folks.
No it's not. Not if the ethnic is Islam, but then I don't think Isalm is really an ethnicity. It is more like a con job, morphed into an ideology gone mad (masquerading as a religion).....folks.

not enough militant atheists in the USA for anyone to worry about except maybe as an 'antfa' group attacking individual TRUMPERS Ding .

Militant atheists aren't a threat.
They are the greatest threat there is to freedom and liberty because they are the enemy within.

Haven't you read anything by our Founding Fathers about the important role that religion and virtue play in maintaining freedom and liberty. Reason and experience confirms what they believed.

That is literally the stupidest thing I have read today.
Yea? . But the Constitution says you're wrong. Its Supremacy Clause bans all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself, of course) No mention of Islam as an exception.

You're the stupid one.

How do you propose going about exterminating Islam?
Well. When you see an asshole on a rug facing what the perceives to be east.....drop a double 00 up his ass. Repeat as necessary.
How many times have you done that so far? Or are you TOO just all about the violent fantasies?

Islam isn't tolerant of the faglet faction, bannedecea.....you should view the influx of muslims with a jaundiced eye given your sexual proclivities.....just sayin'.

No it's not. Not if the ethnic is Islam, but then I don't think Isalm is really an ethnicity. It is more like a con job, morphed into an ideology gone mad (masquerading as a religion).....folks.
--------------------------------------------------- YEAH , NOT an ethnicity as lots of muslims of different races , groups , ethnicities , yada , yada .

That is literally the stupidest thing I have read today.
Yea? . But the Constitution says you're wrong. Its Supremacy Clause bans all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself, of course) No mention of Islam as an exception.

You're the stupid one.
^ dunning effect.

I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

And what you wrote was stupid.

They are the greatest threat there is to freedom and liberty because they are the enemy within.
Interesting that you should characterize an enemy as "within" Are you so ignorant that you don't know the words of the Muslim Brotherhood's North America plan > the Explanatory Memorandum ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

^ dunning effect. I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

Sorry but you are just wrong. The Supremacy clause proclaims all supremacisms banned (no exception made for Islam) That the way it is. Have you ever read it ?

Interesting that you should characterize an enemy as "within" Are you so ignorant that you don't know the words of the Muslim Brotherhood's North America plan > the Explanatory Memorandum ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).
Oh, I understand it. Militant Muslims are no different than any other militant religious group or atheist group.

None of which I support the extermination of.

Ist amendment has nothing to do with it. The part of the Constitution that does is Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause).

Doesn't anybody read threads anymore ?
You can say that Islam isn't a religion all you want....doesn't make it true. The government recognizes it as such.

^ dunning effect. I didn't say you were stupid. I said what you wrote was stupid. Intelligent people can say stupid things.

Sorry but you are just wrong. The Supremacy clause proclaims all supremacisms banned (no exception made for Islam) That the way it is. Have you ever read it ?
Yes, and it in no way gives the federal government the right to violate the rights of its citizens.

Forum List

Back