This is why Islam should be reformed.

You usage of the term ‘queers’ tells me there’s simply no point in discussing this with you.
Gay Conversion Therapy Associated with Suicide Risk
That was not my post. Looks like you're having trouble posting.

Also; homosexuals do not condemn the word queer. They use it themselves >>

Queer Eye (2018 TV series) - Wikipedia

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy debuted on July 15, 2003 and the series quickly attained high ratings, peaking during September of that year with 3.34 million viewers per episode.

Queer Eye for the Straight Girl - Wikipedia

Queer Eye for the Straight Girl is a spin-off of the television show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Straight Girl aired from January to May 2005.

Based on the British series of the same name created by Russell T Davies, Queer as Folk was the first hour-long drama on American television to portray the lives of homosexual men and women.

Last edited:
I've heard this same rhetoric, over and over, even during my own lifetime. But, it wasn't applied to Muslims.

Religious persecution is the same old hatred, re-branded for the religion you want to persecute.
Islam is not a religion. You are way off track here.

You could argue that a renaissance isn't necessary in Islam.

Xtian Europe of the Late Middle Ages was controlled by a hierarchical ecumenical government, under Papal control. Even the monarchs of the European states needed Papal Sanction to legitimize their control. The Renaissance didn't fundamentally change the Xtian religion (The Reformation did that). It did however, wrest control of European states from the Church and give power back to the states. Once out of the control of the church, European states were free to evolve, philosophically and educationally. Without the Renaissance, the later Enlightenment would never have been possible.

Islam hasn't been under central ecumenical leadership since the days of the Turkish Caliphate, and that control wasn't close to universal.

Islam adapts to the local culture. A Muslim in Riyadh and a Muslim in Kuala Lumpur have very different customs and observances. Turkish Muslims are very different culturally from Afghani Muslims. They have religion in common, but local customs and practices differ widely.

When you try to lump any group into a single ideological basket, you aren't doing them or your argument any service. You're guilty of the same extreme prejudices that have been used on many other groups in the past.

I've heard this same rhetoric, over and over, even during my own lifetime. But, it wasn't applied to Muslims.

Religious persecution is the same old hatred, re-branded for the religion you want to persecute.
Islam is not a religion. You are way off track here.

I've heard the same argument before, but not about Islam... do you think that was accurate as well?

Victor%20Mardsen%20English%20version.JPG

Xtian Europe of the Late Middle Ages was controlled by a hierarchical ecumenical government, under Papal control. Even the monarchs of the European states needed Papal Sanction to legitimize their control. The Renaissance didn't fundamentally change the Xtian religion (The Reformation did that). It did however, wrest control of European states from the Church and give power back to the states. Once out of the control of the church, European states were free to evolve, philosophically and educationally. Without the Renaissance, the later Enlightenment would never have been possible.

Islam hasn't been under central ecumenical leadership since the days of the Turkish Caliphate, and that control wasn't close to universal.

Islam adapts to the local culture. A Muslim in Riyadh and a Muslim in Kuala Lumpur have very different customs and observances. Turkish Muslims are very different culturally from Afghani Muslims. They have religion in common, but local customs and practices differ widely.

When you try to lump any group into a single ideological basket, you aren't doing them or your argument any service. You're guilty of the same extreme prejudices that have been used on many other groups in the past.
I'm not "guilty" of anything. Sure, there are differences over geographical ranges. But all of Islam is united under one "leadership" >> the Koran. And it isn't religion.
That is a false notion, which you are guilty of succumbing to.

I'm not "guilty" of anything. Sure, there are differences over geographical ranges. But all of Islam is united under one "leadership" >> the Koran. And it isn't religion.
That is a false notion, which you are guilty of succumbing to.

The same argument has been used over and over again against the Jews. Do you believe they were accurate then as well?

You're not answering my question. You can link all you want to, but it doesn't tell me if you believe then hundreds and hundreds of links making accusations against Jews are accurate as well.

Are you going to answer the question?

You're not answering my question. You can link all you want to, but it doesn't tell me if you believe then hundreds and hundreds of links making accusations against Jews are accurate as well.

Are you going to answer the question?
I don't even know what your question is. Please ask it CLEARLY. I'll answer any question. What accusations ?

They never had a Renaissance in the Middle East. They keep acting like Christians from the dark ages.
Took the words right out of my mouth. I need to add though, if the secular world doesn’t keep it’s gaurd up the religious, including Christians, will roll back the tide until they control the state again. In Australia for instance fundamentalist Christian groups are joining the Liberal Party in large numbers. If we imagine their views on homosexuality, divorce and abortion won’t be unleashed once they have sufficient political power we’re deluding ourselves. Beware anyone who tells you God is on their side.

They never had a Renaissance in the Middle East. They keep acting like Christians from the dark ages.
Took the words right out of my mouth. I need to add though, if the secular world doesn’t keep it’s gaurd up the religious, including Christians, will roll back the tide until they control the state again. In Australia for instance fundamentalist Christian groups are joining the Liberal Party in large numbers. If we imagine their views on homosexuality, divorce and abortion won’t be unleashed once they have sufficient political power we’re deluding ourselves. Beware anyone who tells you God is on their side.

When was the last time the Liberals controlled Parliament without a coalition of other parties?

So you support abortion and homosexuality. Most American don't, and elected Trump. My guess is they will re-elect him in 2020, and those 2 issues will be part of the reason.

Hey, wait a minute, Wasn't this thread supposed to be about why Islam should be exterminated ?

You usage of the term ‘queers’ tells me there’s simply no point in discussing this with you.
Gay Conversion Therapy Associated with Suicide Risk
That was not my post. Looks like you're having trouble posting.

Also; homosexuals do not condemn the word queer. They use it themselves >>

Queer Eye (2018 TV series) - Wikipedia

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy debuted on July 15, 2003 and the series quickly attained high ratings, peaking during September of that year with 3.34 million viewers per episode.

Queer Eye for the Straight Girl - Wikipedia

Queer Eye for the Straight Girl is a spin-off of the television show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Straight Girl aired from January to May 2005.

Based on the British series of the same name created by Russell T Davies, Queer as Folk was the first hour-long drama on American television to portray the lives of homosexual men and women.
Yes, I was aware of all that and my apologies for attributing the remark to you which I took as an attempt to be negative about homosexuality. And yes, I do find the software running this forum more confusing than most.

When was the last time the Liberals controlled Parliament without a coalition of other parties?
A long time ago and if they keep up the present back stabbing even longer. However it’s their falling membership that does make them vulnerable to a take over. Christian fundamentalist groups in Australia know that and are moving in for the kill.

Do you have any idea of what percentage that is of gun deaths in America?

That is as much of an over reaction as they make about deaths by semi-automatic rifles. Neither of which is significant to warrant the over reaction.
In Pakistan, jihadists have attacked storage areas, trying to get their hands on nuclear warheads.
And? Do you want to exterminate all Muslims because of that?

You're a liar. This thread is not about exterminating anyone.
It is about exterminating a sick, murderous, immoral, illegal culture.
Which means exterminating people.

wrong again, dingb@^ getting rid of a specific CULTURAL NORM---
does not = GENOCIDE. -----it's the jihad thing----which is the "genocide
upon "KUFR" (disbelief) and "KAFFIRIN" (non-believers) CULTURAL NORM of islam---------got it? feel free to ask questions

Forum List

Back