This is why Islam should be reformed.

Do you believe Germany got to genocide overnight? No. It was an incremental process. One that started very similar to what we are seeing now.

The vast majority of Muslims are not militant.
Then they are not actually Muslims. They could be called MINOs.

yes it does....and since when are you a religious expert?....why dont you show a definition of what a religion is...
I already did. 3 times in this thread. Why don't you try reading it, before posting ? And I defined it right in the very post that you quoted. Sheeesh! :rolleyes:

yes it does....and since when are you a religious expert?....why dont you show a definition of what a religion is...
I already did. 3 times in this thread. Why don't you try reading it, before posting ? And I defined it right in the very post that you quoted. Sheeesh! :rolleyes:
thats your meaning of it...i looked at 5 different sources of what constitutes a religion and islam fits in with the rest that are in there.....i dont like the religion either but it is a religion whether you or i like it or not.....

So why would you support the extermination of Islam?
It is a sick, murderous, misogynistic, pedophilic, slave owning, vile menace to the world. A cancer.

I tend to think it's more about race, than about Islam.

Tatars, Bosniaks, Indonesians, aren't half as bad as the Arabs, because they are very different racially.

Do you believe Germany got to genocide overnight? No. It was an incremental process. One that started very similar to what we are seeing now.

The vast majority of Muslims are not militant.
Then they are not actually Muslims. They could be called MINOs.

I hate to say it, but Mexican Catholics have beheaded more than Islamic Tatars, and Irish Catholics, and Ulster Irish Protestants, along with Basques, Cubans, and Jews have killed more in terrorism than Islamic Tatars.

Tatars aren't so bad, really, just because they're Muslims, doesn't equate them to Arab style Islam.

thats your meaning of it...i looked at 5 different sources of what constitutes a religion and islam fits in with the rest that are in there.....i dont like the religion either but it is a religion whether you or i like it or not.....
It's not just MY meaning of it. As YOU WERE TOLD yesterday, in Post # 144 >>

"It most certainly does NOT fit the definition of a religion, In fact, it fits exactly the OPPOSITE of the definition of a religion.

"A system of worship, with a code of ethics" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

Ethics ? Would you call this ethics ? Wife-beating, sex discrimination, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, etc. I sure don't."

So what are you trying to do ? Qualify for USMB # 1 BULLSHITER OF THE YEAR award ? Shut up, you assclown.

Last edited:

Tatars, Bosniaks, Indonesians, aren't half as bad as the Arabs, because they are very different racially.
No, it's the Koran. It is Islam. Race is irrelevant.

th
th

th

No, it's the Koran. It is Islam. Race is irrelevant.

th
th

th

My mother went on a cruise with Indonesian Muslims, and said they were wonderfully kind.

I'm so sorry, but it is race.

My mother went on a cruise with Indonesian Muslims, and said they were wonderfully kind.

I'm so sorry, but it is race.
I'm sorry, it's the Koran. It is Islam.

Judaism, and Christianity, have a ton of bad phrases in their books too.

The problem is racial scums tend to do bad things, normals not so much.

The majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, point blank.

Forum List

Back