This Is Why Michelle Obama Won't Run For President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
People like Harvey Weinstein donate to people like Hillary and Michelle Obama.

Why does a sexual predator like Harvey Weinstein donate to people like the Obamas and the Clintons?

Because they have a lot in common.

Michelle says that Harvey Weinstein is a wonderful human-being, despite the fact that people who worked for him said he was a disgusting human-being.

I'm sure Michelle doesn't want her private lifestyle to come out into the open, because people go to prison for what she and Barack get away with all of the time.
If you even think about writing a tell-all book about Michelle and Barack....you might end up face down in 3 feet of water.

Michelle says that Harvey Weinstein is a wonderful human-being

Harvey is the salt of the Earth. :smoke:

weinsteinclinton.jpg

Why does a sexual predator like Harvey Weinstein donate to people like the Obamas and the Clintons?

Michelle says that Harvey Weinstein is a wonderful human-being, despite the fact that people who worked for him said he was a disgusting human-being.

I'm sure Michelle doesn't want her private lifestyle to come out into the open, because people go to prison for what she and Barack get away with all of the time.
If you even think about writing a tell-all book about Michelle and Barack....you might end up face down in 3 feet of water.

Michelle Obama won’t run for President because Why would she want to? Her life only gets worse if she does.

Michelle Obama won’t run for President because Why would she want to? Her life only gets worse if she does.

6 months ago or so I really thought she would. But even if she were inclined--I don't think she is now--she would be very hesitant now after the mess Biden has made.

I would NEVER vote for trump.
I will vote for the (D) nominee.
I know! Because you don't see the mushroom sitting at that desk. All you see is party. Common sense left you long ago..if you ever had any.

I would NEVER vote for trump.
I will vote for the (D) nominee.
1720606526179.png

Yep, you will vote for the DNC nominee, no matter who it is

We know, but at least you are admitting it now.

Baby steps.

I'm sure there is far worse crap to dig up, but yea.

Michelle could easily win the Oval Office, but she will not lower herself to do so. She is rich and privileged, why would she give it up?

In fact, why does Trump do what he does? Why would he agree to have all those bulls' eyes plastered on his back? It makes one wonder.

Forum List

Back