🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

Just a FEW examples yet the MORON says there isn't any Illegal Immigration and our borders are secure?????
and liberals think we benefit from this.

LOL I love how you idiots justify the civil war. A war that was fought primarily to allow southern states to maintain the status quo of slavery.

State Rights = The right of states to keep slaves.
Exactly.

The problem with your OPINION is that the Confederates were never treated like traitors. They were treated like legal combatants. If they had been considered traitors. they would have been tried after the war and none were.
The reality of the FACTS I stated is that the motherfuckers seceded from the union, formed their own country and waged war on the US. And if you read history you see they were made to do some things in order not to be tried and that they were basically under martial law for a decade.

I think the point he was making was that with the defeat of the Confederacy, the concept of State's Rights trumping Federal Rights died. In my personal opinion, our country would be a healthier place if States Rights still trumped Federal Rights. Fifty attempted solutions to a problem are more likely to find an optimum solution than one imposed from above.
No, we'd be fucked if states rights did. The Articles of Confederation failed. That one solution you talked about are voted on by 535 representatives in 2 houses who represent 50 states.

Oh look. A whole 10 pages of a thread with the sole purpose of displaying racism. The insecurity of the white Republican uneducated voter is immeasurable… runs to infinity. The corporations and wealthy have you by the balls. You dumbfucks have more in common with minority Americans than your 1% masters. Keep being retarded and doing retarded.

LOL I love how you idiots justify the civil war. A war that was fought primarily to allow southern states to maintain the status quo of slavery.

State Rights = The right of states to keep slaves.
States rights went a lot further than that.

No, we'd be fucked if states rights did. The Articles of Confederation failed. That one solution you talked about are voted on by 535 representatives in 2 houses who represent 50 states.

The Framers also voted for the Tenth Amendment limiting the power of the Federal Government to actions SPECIFICALLY stated in the Constitution. That Amendment is violated every day by the Federal government and you are in favor of it. Almost every law passed by the 535 politicians you are so proud of in the past fifty years has violated the Tenth Amendment.

Except that every crime committed by an illegal alien didn't have to happen if that immigrant stayed at home.
And since you descend from illegal immigrants, the crimes that made America did not have to happen.

"The Framers also voted for the Tenth Amendment limiting the power of the Federal Government to actions SPECIFICALLY stated in the Constitution. That Amendment is violated every day by the Federal government and you are in favor of it. Almost every law passed by the 535 politicians you are so proud of in the past fifty years has violated the Tenth Amendment."

And you seem to miss the supremacy clause. You also miss the fact that states cannot violate the constitution. States have done that. So you take your little states rights bullshit and stick it because I know for a fact what states rights mean and the federal government is not violating the tenth amendment. States rights meant jim crow and so I'm glad the federal government can cut states off when they get crazy.

Oh look. A whole 10 pages of a thread with the sole purpose of displaying racism. The insecurity of the white Republican uneducated voter is immeasurable… runs to infinity. The corporations and wealthy have you by the balls. You dumbfucks have more in common with minority Americans than your 1% masters. Keep being retarded and doing retarded.
instigate by the blacks here

The southern population that supported slavery and segregation now support Republican policies, not Democratic ones you historically illiterate fuck stick. 😄
Really? Is it Democrats or is it Republicans that want to close all of the charter schools?

Is it Democrats or is it Republicans that want to prevent school vouchers so parents can use their tax dollars to send their children to the school of their choice - better schools instead of worse schools?

Is it in Democratic run cities, like Baltimore, where students graduate and not a single one meets state reading or math standards?

There was no flip in parties, no inversion of the political poles. Lyndon Johnson simply realized, and he openly admitted to it, that the best way to destroy blacks in America was to get them on the public dole. The great society was not about ending poverty; it was about enslaving blacks on the Democratic plantation.

People can disagree on foreign policy, energy policy, and more but there was no flip in those either. The Democrats have always been for big government and the Republicans always for less government. The only area that idiots think flipped was in social/welfare because they refuse to see what Johnson did - they refuse because Johnson was right and his policies are working so well at destroying black families and opportunity while keeping them voting for Democrats.

I don't personally care what others earn. I would rather see others prosper than be in poverty, including blacks. I just don't want to help another get mired in hopeless debt, and I don't want to pay for something that another is capable of paying for.

There's more going on with this subject than meets the eye, mainly that many who enter college right out of high school are too immature or are scholastically or financially unprepared, to have any business doing so.

The main problem is that our government and the left thinks everyone needs to go to indoctrination. Very few jobs actually require a degree. We'd be far better off, and so would most young people, if we had a better internship and apprenticeship programs.

Of course and the republican supporting kkk regularly attend prayer meetings in black neighbourhoods.
Their benevolence towards them is unsurpassed by any government assistance.
Then there's the elites like Trump who have no prejudice at all. He has thousands of black servants. Always employs them and overpays them also.

Dont make me laugh.
Republicans want democrats completely eliminated yet you think they care about blacks?

Stick with you bible dopey.

When David Duke tried to run as a Republican, he was ran off the ballet. When Robert Byrd ran as a Democrat, the Democrats embraced him, figuratively and literally. They followed him as their mentor and advisor. President Biden, Hillary Clinton, and others praised him when he was alive and praised him in death.

Pretty much everything you say is a lie.

Forum List

Back