🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

Living on welfare is too easy, even for poor whites. However, there are those who absolutely need welfare.
Who?

Did this guy need welfare?

1645634887260.png

The Democrats don't have to worry about the Negroes being educated now. They make sure the education system produces illiterate graduates. An illiterate Negro on welfare is a guaranteed Democrat voter.
This is actually true in Baltimore.

So, that worked. The Dems keep blacks uneducated, while wasting five days a week in school all the years of their childhood.

Could be teaching them to pick lettuce --- that would be better.

This is actually true in Baltimore.

So, that worked. The Dems keep blacks uneducated, while wasting five days a week in school all the years of their childhood.

Could be teaching them to pick lettuce --- that would be better.
Actually, they should teach them what they need to know, first to survive, then to succeed.

True. SNAP benefits, which were originally supplemental (the "S" in SNAP) and calculated to provide about 70 percent of one's food desires (not food needs) have now been raised to provide 100 percent of one's food desires.

I was laid off once and went on unemployment for a couple of weeks. It was embarrassing.
I've already proven that SNAP provides 400% of food needs, and that's high-quality, healthy, food requirements. And yet we have to pay for two meals a day at or from schools, even when school's closed, and then they beg us to give food to food banks.

The elderly and disabled.
Disabled are all members of families. Why don't their families feed them? The elderly had their entire life to save for being elderly. If they chose not to then they chose poverty and hunger.

There is actually one group that needs and has earned government assistance and the government won't provide it: injured and handicapped veterans and the families of those veterans and veterans who gave their lives in the service of their country.

I've already proven that SNAP provides 400% of food needs, and that's high-quality, healthy, food requirements. And yet we have to pay for two meals a day at or from schools, even when school's closed, and then they beg us to give food to food banks.
Perhaps 400 percent if the family has only 1 small adult and several small children, all of whom receive the full benefit. Two adults and two growing teens might just be able to squeeze out 100 percent.

I've been carefully tracking my own food costs for several months. It's difficult because I'm constantly replenishing various food items thus adding to the overall costs while never exhausting all of the food on hand. I think it might take a full year to arrive at a final figure. I'm thinking that my final figure will be well below what SNAP calculates for a single adult. I will follow up with a thread when I'm finished.

There is a lady who lives in the condo's next to mine. She said I'm the only person who ever talked to her. Can't prove that's racist but we both know.

Now in their defense, I have befriended black people and been sorry I did it. And a lot of us aren't that "friendly" to each other either. Live and let live. We don't have to be pals to live in the same subdivision or condo.

How did they make it miserable for them?
Northern blacks are different then southern blacks

A lot of black Africa did not even have a written language. They were far behind the white man before slavery, etc. The other thing is their culture doesn't support education. They want their education CRT, Hate Whitey, etc.

Disabled are all members of families. Why don't their families feed them? The elderly had their entire life to save for being elderly. If they chose not to then they chose poverty and hunger.

There is actually one group that needs and has earned government assistance and the government won't provide it: injured and handicapped veterans and the families of those veterans and veterans who gave their lives in the service of their country.
We paid and still pay for Medicare, we paid for SS. To compare them to Welfare is ridiculous.

Perhaps 400 percent if the family has only 1 small adult and several small children, all of whom receive the full benefit. Two adults and two growing teens might just be able to squeeze out 100 percent.

I've been carefully tracking my own food costs for several months. It's difficult because I'm constantly replenishing various food items thus adding to the overall costs while never exhausting all of the food on hand. I think it might take a full year to arrive at a final figure. I'm thinking that my final figure will be well below what SNAP calculates for a single adult. I will follow up with a thread when I'm finished.
Wrong.
Boneless, skinless, chicken breast, 2.18 at Walmart yesterday. For comparison, I checked against a high-cost-of-living location: Belleview Washington. 2.18 a pound. $0.55 per serving.

Canned vegetables: $0.50 can - 3.5 servings. We'll call it 3. $ 0.17 per serving.

Instant mashed potatoes. $1.12 per 4oz pack; $0.28 per serving. Butter, not margarine mind you, butter. $2.98 per pound or 32 tablespoons or 64 half-tablespoons. $.05 per serving on the potatoes.

That's $1.06 per meal for a well-rounded, balanced, healthy, dinner. They're eatin' good in the hood.

One of my families favorite meals is chili - a can of Wolf's Chili, a can of crushed or diced tomatoes, a can of beans. Total cost $3.25 or $0.81 per serving. Wife likes hers with bread and butter - 10 cents a slice including butter. That's $1.01 per serving. I like mine over rice: $.06 per serving so for me, Chili is $0.87. On average, that's less than $1.00 per serving for a family of 4. Eatin' good in the hood.

That they choose to eat food that comes in boxes and the freezer section instead of cooking is not my problem.

It's an absolute lie that SNAP doesn't 400% cover food costs for families who receive it.

I just watched History Channel's season 1, episode 1, of Lincoln, after having binge watched Grant all day.

I was particularly caught up by this statement in the show's commentary from Christy Coleman, a black historian and expert in Civil War history and Executive Director of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation talking about Frederick Douglas:

"And the more he reads, it is a fire in his belly. This is why they don't want to educate the negro, because when we become aware, when we understand, we can no longer be enslaved."​

That is so powerful and describes the Democrats today as it did in Frederick Douglas' youth to which Coleman was referring when she made that remark. They must have schools that do not educate so they can tell black people they're working for their good when, in reality, they're only working to keep them enslaved.
You seem to believe that school students are widgets.

The Democrats don't have to worry about the Negroes being educated now. They make sure the education system produces illiterate graduates. An illiterate Negro on welfare is a guaranteed Democrat voter.
Are you afraid of competition from black people?

Forum List

Back