🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
I’ll give you republicans this. I think a little tough love is needed here. Time to stop crying about how racism exists because it will still exist long after you’re dead. So what do you need to do to improve your lot in life?

The people in these poor communities like Detroit need to start making better choices. School, children, crime, drugs. All the same shit us whites have to worry about. Just look at our opioid problem.

My dad left Greece to come here and find a better life. Even lived in Detroit. He left Detroit. Today my brother and I are extremely successful. Would we be as successful if we stayed in Detroit? Probably not. Much better public schools in metro Detroit.

He was talking about whites.
I would never tell a northern cop “I know my rights” rather than obey his lawful commands. But a lot of northerners do that shit. Blacks get very uppity with cops. So do some white people.

Let’s just say if I would dare talk back to a northern cop. If I was traveling through Georgia, I would not try it with that officer. Am I right to assume they wouldn’t put up with it like they do up north?

Im more afraid of southern cops and I’m white. But they’d call me a yankee.

I would never tell a northern cop “I know my rights” rather than obey his lawful commands. But a lot of northerners do that shit. Blacks get very uppity with cops. So do some white people.

Let’s just say if I would dare talk back to a northern cop. If I was traveling through Georgia, I would not try it with that officer. Am I right to assume they wouldn’t put up with it like they do up north?

I honestly don't know. In my family we obey cops and hire a lawyer if necessary.

I honestly don't know. In my family we obey cops and hire a lawyer if necessary.
I’ve not liked the way the cops treated me. Best thing to do is make a complaint. Theyr3 very militarized. Need to learn de-escalation techniques.

I just watched History Channel's season 1, episode 1, of Lincoln, after having binge watched Grant all day.

I was particularly caught up by this statement in the show's commentary from Christy Coleman, a black historian and expert in Civil War history and Executive Director of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation talking about Frederick Douglas:

"And the more he reads, it is a fire in his belly. This is why they don't want to educate the negro, because when we become aware, when we understand, we can no longer be enslaved."​

That is so powerful and describes the Democrats today as it did in Frederick Douglas' youth to which Coleman was referring when she made that remark. They must have schools that do not educate so they can tell black people they're working for their good when, in reality, they're only working to keep them enslaved.
This is the real "woke" that needs to happen.
The greatest institutional racism against blacks - is the Democratic Party. Period.
Every conservatives in America has been waiting for black people to wake up and realize this for 50 years.

Why would you get “uppity” with any law enforcement officer?

Democrats enslaved Negros, Republicans freed them and educated them.
The following is a list of some of the black schools and colleges that were founded by prominent Republicans in the face of opposition from Democrats.

Morehouse College 1867 Atlanta, GA
Howard University 1867 Washington, DC
Spelman College 1881 Atlanta, GA
Shaw University 1865 Raleigh, NC
Fisk University 1866 Nashville, TN
Atlanta University 1867 Atlanta, GA
Virginia Union University 1899 Richmond, VA
Straight University 1869 New Orleans, LA
Talladega College 1867 Talladega, AL
Clark University 1870 Atlanta, GA
Meharry Medical College 1867 Nashville, TN
Morgan College 1867 Baltimore, MD
New Orleans University 1873 New Orleans LA
Philander Smith College 1883 Little Rock AR
Rust College 1883 Holy Spring MS
Samuel Houston College 1900 Austin, TX
This is off the topic but what does the John Lewis Voting Act do that isn’t already in place and why do they say only Blacks and other minorities are affected??

On the show, they said that Frederic Douglas was sent to, I think, the country home where his owner's wife was. She wasn't aware that it was illegal to teach black children to read and write so she just did it and Frederick Douglas is what came out of that teaching. Education is a very powerful thing and that's why so many black leaders, and white leaders of blacks, want to make sure that the black community as a whole never learns to read and write.

You're on to something here that DID NOT END until the 70s and has gradually crept back in thru urban center education systems. Ever watch the movie "The Great Debaters" with Denzal Washington? It's one of my favorites. He trains a group of black kids and they get an invite from Harvard (??} and the resistance they meet is astounding.

Might get you off the History Channel for a couple hours... LOL...

I just watched History Channel's season 1, episode 1, of Lincoln, after having binge watched Grant all day.

I was particularly caught up by this statement in the show's commentary from Christy Coleman, a black historian and expert in Civil War history and Executive Director of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation talking about Frederick Douglas:

"And the more he reads, it is a fire in his belly. This is why they don't want to educate the negro, because when we become aware, when we understand, we can no longer be enslaved."​

That is so powerful and describes the Democrats today as it did in Frederick Douglas' youth to which Coleman was referring when she made that remark. They must have schools that do not educate so they can tell black people they're working for their good when, in reality, they're only working to keep them enslaved.
I would think if certain knowledge were being purposely kept from my community as a black person I would come up with a book or program that would educate my people.

Do they even offer advance programs in Detroit public schools? Are the teachers black? Do they know white people are trying to keep black people dumb?

Do black people know how many white run corporations have diversity programs trying to help blacks? Maybe blacks should do more to meet them half way.

You're on to something here that DID NOT END until the 70s and has gradually crept back in thru urban center education systems. Ever watch the movie "The Great Debaters" with Denzal Washington? It's one of my favorites. He trains a group of black kids and they get an invite from Harvard (??} and the resistance they meet is astounding.

Might get you off the History Channel for a couple hours... LOL...
That took place in 1928?

Imo, the only way black and white will get along is if they intermarry, resulting in a new racial identity that both share.

Maybe so since then we will all be black and the white gene will not be evident. Black genes are very dominant. You will not ever have to worry about seeing a light skin blue eyed blonde anymore.
Even if we were all the same color we would fight over other things. People of same race kill each other all the time.

Maybe so since then we will all be black and the white gene will not be evident. Black genes are very dominant. You will not ever have to worry about seeing a light skin blue eyed blonde anymore.
Even if we were all the same color we would fight over other things. People of same race kill each other all the time.
Good point.

That would be about right I guess. There was still the "blue book" for blacks to find travel accomodations on the road.
It was the Green book, first published in 1936. The story of which should be the ultimate embarrassment for the black community.

Last edited:
This is off the topic but what does the John Lewis Voting Act do that isn’t already in place and why do they say only Blacks and other minorities are affected??

An answer to that is that the John Lewis Act puts back all the provisions of the Voting Rights Act and then some. One of those things is the the practice of preclearance. That was for areas that had history of disenfranchising minority voters, those areas would need DoJ approval or a three-judge panel from the DC Court of Appeals to change its practices or procedures. Things like ... a potential voter ID law? Not up to the states anymore. Want to change a voting site? Need the Attorney General to bless off on it. The Supreme Court removed that part from the VRA back on 2013. The Supreme Court also ruled, in a separate decision, that Arizona wasn't in the wrong for banning voter collection and out-of-precinct voting. They say that it affects Blacks and other minorities because they need for them to live in fear and stay dependent on the Democrat party.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back