🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

Or the whites can make life so miserable for them that they move out.
There is a lady who lives in the condo's next to mine. She said I'm the only person who ever talked to her. Can't prove that's racist but we both know.

Now in their defense, I have befriended black people and been sorry I did it. And a lot of us aren't that "friendly" to each other either. Live and let live. We don't have to be pals to live in the same subdivision or condo.

How did they make it miserable for them?

I know what it is, and just whiny bullshit.
People will live where they want. That it makes it "unfair" to others is a load of shit.
So black tries to buy your rental property you think it's ok to not rent to that person?

The funny thing is, a lot of black landlords agree with you. They won't rent to blacks either.

So black tries to buy your rental property you think it's ok to not rent to that person?

The funny thing is, a lot of black landlords agree with you. They won't rent to blacks either.
huh? Did you forget what we were talking about that fast? lol

Why would I care if a black family moved into my neighborhood?
The way I look at it is if he can afford a house where I live he's gotta be a pretty stable person.
He's talking about lily-white upscale suburban neighborhoods.
That has to happen? How about us white people just start hiring black people for good paying jobs so they can raise their families and not have to resort to crime? We don't have to interbreed with them to wipe out the black/white race just to create a new race. After that we'll just start hating asians or mexicans. Then we'll have to mix with them too?

Remember, most of these issues are only issues that are happening in large poor cities with high crime. They aren't happening in my neighborhood. The blacks I live around don't break the law. Our cars and homes aren't being broken into. Cops aren't killing blacks in my community.

But black will tell you they are profiled in my community. And the black football coach will say he was fired for racist reasons. I'm not going to tell them they are always crying wolf.
You're lucky. Where I live there has been a black crime wave for decades, but it's so liberal here that the attitude is 'there's nothing to see here'.

Average black income is actually not too bad, although white and Asian income is admittedly better.

Last edited:
The only problem is if one black moves into your neighborhoods you all move away and drop the property values. Black people have evidence of unfair housing practices. Blablabla. But you know all that.
Interesting, my neighbor is a black man who retired quite wealthy. He is the epitome of the American Dream. Shame he is considered an Uncle Tom for moving out of the hood.

He's talking about lily-white upscale suburban neighborhoods.

You're lucky. Where I live there has been a black crime wave for decades, but it's so liberal here that the attitude is 'there's nothing to see here'.

Average black income is actually not too bad, although white and Asian income is admittedly better.

My neighborhood is a lily white neighborhood.
Blacks represent around 2% where i live and those 2% are law abiding citizens who are welcome.
The neighborhood where the Wife and I bought our first home was lily white until the mexicans started moving in.
Thats when we decided to get the fuck out. We paid 74k for our first house in 1990 and bailed in 2003 because petty crime started to go through the roof.
We got 114k for that house and moved to a gated community in Cinco ranch that cost 400k so the unwanted types wont be moving here.

I do know blacks claim that still to this day we have unfair housing practices that discriminate

DOJ's interest in housing discrimination lawsuit underscores the bias many Black homeowners have faced for decades​

By Giselle Rhoden, CNN
Updated 1:24 PM ET, Mon February 21, 2022

CNN)A Black couple's lawsuit against a home appraisal company is now catching the attention of the Department of Justice.
Last week, the DOJ filed a statement of interest in the couple's claim that the first appraiser of their Marin County home violated the Fair Housing Act. Tenisha Tate-Austin and her husband, Paul Austin, say they were victims of appraisal bias. After spending months on renovations, a White appraiser valued their home much lower than they had anticipated, the couple told CNN in December. When a White friend showed the couple's home as her own, its appraisal rose $500,000. The new appraisal for their home was now valued at more than $1.4 million, the couple said.
The couple filed the lawsuit in December, and it underscored decades long discussions about housing discrimination, Black homeownership and racial bias.
The DOJ's Civil Rights Division issued a statement on Monday saying that "combating housing discrimination, including bias in appraisals, is a high priority across the federal government."

On a personal note, I have a neighbor who had her house appraised and it was lower than she expected. A friend told her to take down all the black artwork in her house and have a white friend show it. She did and the appraisal went way up.

Although there have been laws on the books for years, they are not always enforced and sometimes realtors simply choose not to show houses to black applicants. There are stories about a black couple being told the house was sold and when they sent a white couple to check, they were told it was available.

Interesting, my neighbor is a black man who retired quite wealthy. He is the epitome of the American Dream. Shame he is considered an Uncle Tom for moving out of the hood.
An older black man I knew used to tell me that when so many blacks who could afford to move out of the hood did so, they became the black middle class. Nothing wrong with that, he said, but when the best and the brightest moved out and never reached back to help those left behind, resources were taken from the hood and jobs moved to the burbs and inner city neighborhoods crumbled.
Not necessarily any one persons fault, but part of the plan to disinvest in the cities and invest in the burbs.

An older black man I knew used to tell me that when so many blacks who could afford to move out of the hood did so, they became the black middle class. Nothing wrong with that, he said, but when the best and the brightest moved out and never reached back to help those left behind, resources were taken from the hood and jobs moved to the burbs and inner city neighborhoods crumbled.
Not necessarily any one persons fault, but part of the plan to disinvest in the cities and invest in the burbs.
Why is it the responsibility for others to take care of someone else? In Cheverly Maryland what you have claimed about blacks living in a well rounded neighborhood where each and every other citizen there respected each other and live the American Dream there. Maybe instead of the blacks in the inner city listening to their progressive masters who rule those cities like kings/queens, they start voting out the very people who keep them dependent.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Democrats enslaved Negros, Republicans freed them and educated them.
The following is a list of some of the black schools and colleges that were founded by prominent Republicans in the face of opposition from Democrats.

Morehouse College 1867 Atlanta, GA
Howard University 1867 Washington, DC
Spelman College 1881 Atlanta, GA
Shaw University 1865 Raleigh, NC
Fisk University 1866 Nashville, TN
Atlanta University 1867 Atlanta, GA
Virginia Union University 1899 Richmond, VA
Straight University 1869 New Orleans, LA
Talladega College 1867 Talladega, AL
Clark University 1870 Atlanta, GA
Meharry Medical College 1867 Nashville, TN
Morgan College 1867 Baltimore, MD
New Orleans University 1873 New Orleans LA
Philander Smith College 1883 Little Rock AR
Rust College 1883 Holy Spring MS
Samuel Houston College 1900 Austin, TX

On the show, they said that Frederic Douglas was sent to, I think, the country home where his owner's wife was. She wasn't aware that it was illegal to teach black children to read and write so she just did it and Frederick Douglas is what came out of that teaching. Education is a very powerful thing and that's why so many black leaders, and white leaders of blacks, want to make sure that the black community as a whole never learns to read and write.
You never knew that? Wow

Yeah…education is a powerful tool. It makes one less dependent on big Govt.

The only problem is if one black moves into your neighborhoods you all move away and drop the property values. Black people have evidence of unfair housing practices. Blablabla. But you know all that.
They usually move for other reasons. It is probably more because of neighborhood crime, city congestion, traffic, etc. that’s why we left Little Rock. Call it white flight, I don’t care. It was no longer a safe place to live.

Why is it the responsibility for others to take care of someone else? In Cheverly Maryland what you have claimed about blacks living in a well rounded neighborhood where each and every other citizen there respected each other and live the American Dream there. Maybe instead of the blacks in the inner city listening to their progressive masters who rule those cities like kings/queens, they start voting out the very people who keep them dependent.

View attachment 605222
Living on welfare is too easy, even for poor whites. However, there are those who absolutely need welfare.

Last edited:
Living on welfare is too easy, even for poor whites.
I was offered welfare when i was working full time had 3 kids and an income of over 40k. The progressives keep moving the bar on poverty levels to try to get more people hooked on government assistance. No thank you then, no thank you now.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

I was offered welfare when i was working full time had 3 kids and an income of over 40k. The progressives keep moving the bar on poverty levels to try to get more people hooked on government assistance. No thank you then, no thank you now.

View attachment 605423

True. SNAP benefits, which were originally supplemental (the "S" in SNAP) and calculated to provide about 70 percent of one's food desires (not food needs) have now been raised to provide 100 percent of one's food desires.

I was laid off once and went on unemployment for a couple of weeks. It was embarrassing.

Last edited:
True. SNAP benefits, which were originally supplemental (the "S" in SNAP) and calculated to provide about 70 percent of one's food desires (not food needs) have now been raised to provide 100 percent of one's food desires.

I was laid off once and went on unemployment for a couple of weeks. It was embarrassing.
I have never accepted government assistance nor ever will. But i do pay a lot of taxes each year, and never get a thank you from a progressive slave so they can eat...

Forum List

Back