🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

You seem to believe that school students are widgets.
No; I think school children have minds of mush just waiting for the adults in their lives to fill their minds with the things they need to know to open up every opportunity a human being could hope for. That means reading, writing, mathematics, history, science. You, on the other hand, clearly believe that school students are simply Democratic voters in the making.

Northern blacks are different then southern blacks
Being the only white boy in an otherwise all black class, I know there is always 3-5 bullies in every class, 1-3 kids who will be friendly and the rest of the kids are sheep.

And adults are pretty much the same people they were when they were kids.

Northern whites are different than southern whites too.

Being the only white boy in an otherwise all black class, I know there is always 3-5 bullies in every class, 1-3 kids who will be friendly and the rest of the kids are sheep.

And adults are pretty much the same people they were when they were kids.

Northern whites are different than southern whites too.
How are they different?

You're the one who's afraid of black people; you're the Democrat.
You literally support cops who clearly have a fear of black men. More unarmed blacks are shot than unarmed whites.

Your policies suggest you fear black people. And for the record, I don’t completely disagree with the rational fear of young black men.

How are they different?
No different. I moved to an all white school. Found the same thing. 2-5 bullies, 2-4 people nice to the new guy and the rest are sheep.

I find it’s smart to be a sheep in this situation. Don’t be a bully, but don’t be the one to befriend the new guy right away. I’ve done it and sometimes the new guys a loser.

Being the only white boy in an otherwise all black class, I know there is always 3-5 bullies in every class, .....
All of the bullies are black? No bullies among white students, or any other race? Maybe bullies of any color were drawn to weaklings like you as easy targets.

You literally support cops who clearly have a fear of black men. More unarmed blacks are shot than unarmed whites.

Your policies suggest you fear black people. And for the record, I don’t completely disagree with the rational fear of young black men.
You live in Michigan go into the hood of Detroit late at night alone and report back to us.

Even black cops, of which there are more than a few? Are they necessarily cowards like you just because of their skin color?
See how you’re not talking about the subject? You’re asking about me? You’re making it about me. What’s wrong with you?

Do you think the black cops fear is rational or not?

And they are armed. I wouldn’t be afraid if I was armed either.

The only reason I was never mugged in the city is I look like five o.

No different. I moved to an all white school. Found the same thing. 2-5 bullies, 2-4 people nice to the new guy and the rest are sheep.

I find it’s smart to be a sheep in this situation. Don’t be a bully, but don’t be the one to befriend the new guy right away. I’ve done it and sometimes the new guys a loser.
I meant southern whites and northern whites.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

I used to go to Detroit with my coke dealer to get coke. While waiting for him to come out of the drug house with the drugs I heard a criminal walk by my car and say to his buddy yo that’s 5 0 let’s get out of here. If I looked weaker they would have probably jacked me.
I was going to say that but kind of mute, yeah I did the same thing in Chicago.

Forum List

Back