This is WHY Trump needs to be voted out ---Both sides are vulnerable

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Dan Coats, DNI, said last year: 'Warning lights are blinking red' about cyber threats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/wirereuters/coats-warning-lights-are-blinking-red-about-cyber-threats/2018/07/17/6169a522-89e0-11e8-9d59-dccc2c0cabcf_video.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.67760c6a4ac0

But Trump won't listen. He's focused on the southern border and illegal immigrants.

I don't want open borders, I don't know of any liberal who does. That's just Trump bullshit for his base.

But one thing that will affect every single citizen in this country, every single one, is an effective, widespread cyber attack.

Nothing will work. We will be involuntarily hurled back into a 17th century existence in a flash.

I believe Coats, and Donald needs to listen to him.

Dan Coats, DNI, said last year: 'Warning lights are blinking red' about cyber threats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/wirereuters/coats-warning-lights-are-blinking-red-about-cyber-threats/2018/07/17/6169a522-89e0-11e8-9d59-dccc2c0cabcf_video.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.67760c6a4ac0

But Trump won't listen. He's focused on the southern border and illegal immigrants.

I don't want open borders, I don't know of any liberal who does. That's just Trump bullshit for his base.

But one thing that will affect every single citizen in this country, every single one, is an effective, widespread cyber attack.

Nothing will work. We will be involuntarily hurled back into a 17th century existence in a flash.

Is that what you libtards want with your "green new deal". No combustion engine, no airplanes, sailboats to Hawaii, no eating steaks, just sit there in front of your dead computers, because there is no energy to power them, and pretend to type on the extinct internet? You fuckers are dumbest people in the world....

The two are not mutually exclusive.

We can have BOTH cyber security and illegal Mexican blocking border security.

:dunno:

Is that what you libtards want with your "green new deal". No combustion engine, no airplanes, sailboats to Hawaii, no eating steaks, just sit there in front of your dead computers, because there is no energy to power them, and pretend to type on the extinct internet? You fuckers are dumbest people in the world....

Well if these idiots implement the green new deal, all those blinking red lights will go out...problem solved.

I don't want open borders, I don't know of any liberal who does. That's just Trump bullshit for his base
You LIE.

You support sanctuary cities.
You support amnesty for all who have entered illegally.

If no LAW applies to those entering our country, then you have open borders.

You don't know any liberal who wants open borders?

How about the leadership of the mexicratic party, that believes walls are immoral?

Grow the fuck up.

"Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure"

Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure

Wishing for Trump not to be re elected is like people in hell wishing for air conditioning and iced tea. Ain't gonna happen!
Four more years starts in two Buckey.

Hey, I'm here to help, here are some of the folks that want open borders...dumbass.

Illegal Immigration: Yes, Democrats Are Now The Party Of Open Borders

The Left Goes All In On Open Borders

I think Trump listens to anybody that isn't a kook.

After the DNC had their email hacked, what did the Democrats do? They blamed Trump who wasn't even near the White House yet. So don't act like this is something new. Technology advances all the time. As for Trump's concentration on the wall, if the stupid Democrats just gave him the money he asked for instead of shutting down the government for the longest period of time in history, that issue would have been off the table a long time ago.

Why don't you tell the Useful Idiot that?
He's oblivious.
He has a problem with tunnel vision, curating his base and getting re-elected.

Ironically, he would suffer the most from a cyber attack.
Oh my, he wouldn't be able to Tweet to his (m)asses.

He's oblivious.

Fuck off.
Grow the fuck up.

"Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure"

Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure

He's oblivious.

No you libtards would suffer the most from a cyber attack, as then you cant come here and prove that you are whiney bitches, and vent against the Greatest president since Ronald Reagan.

After the DNC had their email hacked, what did the Democrats do? They blamed Trump who wasn't even near the White House yet. So don't act like this is something new. Technology advances all the time. As for Trump's concentration on the wall, if the stupid Democrats just gave him the money he asked for instead of shutting down the government for the longest period of time in history, that issue would have been off the table a long time ago.

Trump doesn't listen to anyone except Trump.

Just ask these folks.

Kirstjen Nielsen
Scott Gottlieb
Bill Shine
John Kelly
Ryan Zinke
Nikki Haley
James Mattis
Mira Ricardel
Jeff Sessions
Don McGahn
Joe Hagin
Scott Pruitt
Tom Homan
Ty Cobb
Nadia Schadlow
Michael Anton
Tom Bossert
H.R. McMaster
Hope Hicks
David Shulkin
Josh Raffel
John Dowd
John McEntee
Rex Tillerson
John Feeley
Gary Cohn
David Sorensen***
Rachel Brand
Rob Porter
Brenda Fitzgerald
Taylor Weyeneth***
Andrew McCabe**
Omarosa M. Newman
Marc Short
Dina Powell
Rick Dearborn
Jeremy Katz***
George Sifakis***
Tom Price
Keith Schiller
Sebastian Gorka
Steve Bannon
Carl Icahn
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Anthony Scaramucci
George Gigicos
Reince Priebus
Derek Harvey
Michael Short
Sean Spicer
Rich Higgins
Mark Corallo
Walter Shaub
Tera Dahl
Michael Dubke
James Comey
Angella Reid
Vivek Murthy
K.T. McFarland
Katie Walsh
Michael Flynn
Sally Yates

Who has left Trump's administration and orbit?
He's a fucking idiot who is going to take this country down lower than a gutter frog in Venezuela.

Just ask these folks.

Kirstjen Nielsen
Scott Gottlieb
Bill Shine
John Kelly
Ryan Zinke
Nikki Haley
James Mattis
Mira Ricardel
Jeff Sessions
Don McGahn
Joe Hagin
Scott Pruitt
Tom Homan
Ty Cobb
Nadia Schadlow
Michael Anton
Tom Bossert
H.R. McMaster
Hope Hicks
David Shulkin
Josh Raffel
John Dowd
John McEntee
Rex Tillerson
John Feeley
Gary Cohn
David Sorensen***
Rachel Brand
Rob Porter
Brenda Fitzgerald
Taylor Weyeneth***
Andrew McCabe**
Omarosa M. Newman
Marc Short
Dina Powell
Rick Dearborn
Jeremy Katz***
George Sifakis***
Tom Price
Keith Schiller
Sebastian Gorka
Steve Bannon
Carl Icahn
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Anthony Scaramucci
George Gigicos
Reince Priebus
Derek Harvey
Michael Short
Sean Spicer
Rich Higgins
Mark Corallo
Walter Shaub
Tera Dahl
Michael Dubke
James Comey
Angella Reid
Vivek Murthy
K.T. McFarland
Katie Walsh
Michael Flynn
Sally Yates

He's a fucking idiot who is going to take this country down lower than a gutter frog in Venezuela.

Grow the fuck up.

He's oblivious.

No you libtards would suffer the most from a cyber attack, as then you cant come here and prove that you are whiney bitches, and vent against the Greatest president since Ronald Reagan.

^^^^^^ . LOL!
Reagan is rolling over in his grave. He's a "libtard" compared to Trump and his personal Roy Cohn, Bill Barr, and his personal Josef Goebbels, Stephen Miller.

AGREED. VOTE TRUMP OUT and put those other people back in . . . . you know, the very same people that utterly ignored the problem and let it build up to what it is now over the past twenty years! :rolleyes:

Just ask these folks.

Kirstjen Nielsen
Scott Gottlieb
Bill Shine
John Kelly
Ryan Zinke
Nikki Haley
James Mattis
Mira Ricardel
Jeff Sessions
Don McGahn
Joe Hagin
Scott Pruitt
Tom Homan
Ty Cobb
Nadia Schadlow
Michael Anton
Tom Bossert
H.R. McMaster
Hope Hicks
David Shulkin
Josh Raffel
John Dowd
John McEntee
Rex Tillerson
John Feeley
Gary Cohn
David Sorensen***
Rachel Brand
Rob Porter
Brenda Fitzgerald
Taylor Weyeneth***
Andrew McCabe**
Omarosa M. Newman
Marc Short
Dina Powell
Rick Dearborn
Jeremy Katz***
George Sifakis***
Tom Price
Keith Schiller
Sebastian Gorka
Steve Bannon
Carl Icahn
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Anthony Scaramucci
George Gigicos
Reince Priebus
Derek Harvey
Michael Short
Sean Spicer
Rich Higgins
Mark Corallo
Walter Shaub
Tera Dahl
Michael Dubke
James Comey
Angella Reid
Vivek Murthy
K.T. McFarland
Katie Walsh
Michael Flynn
Sally Yates

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaa. Just like President Trump was going to crash the stock market once he was elected president....You guys are just too fucking funny.
Paul Krugman Says Markets Will ‘Never’ Recover From Trump; Dow Hits Record High
New York Times opinion writer and economist Paul Krugman predicted early Wednesday morning that the stock market will “never” recover from Donald Trump’s presidential victory, only to be proven spectacularly wrong in less than a day. Instead of collapsing, the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to an all-time high shortly before the closing bell.
Hey dude, the DOW is over 26,000, and more people are working.. yeah, he sure is going to bring this country GREAT AGAIN....

Forum List

Back