This is Why We Don't Need States Rights

States rights are a blessing. You are just too dumb to realize it.
And IDK if that is even constitutional. They cant just ID people without reasonable articulable suspicion.

I would normally agree with your intent if it were protecting states rights but since you also decided to denigrate the other person it appears that was your real intention.

Fascism in America.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID

More Republican antics.

You cannot make it up, nobody would have believed you say, 20-years ago, that above cretin would post or otherwise attempt to package fascism, and fascist democrats, as the answer to "fascism!"

Is it not sublime, it knows not what it even is, it literally projects its revolting totalitarian intentions upon human beings who happen to be in exact 180-degree opposition to it, and its fascism!

They are impossibly fucking evil, impossibly fucking stupid, and extremely dangerous, we must do something about them, we must eliminate them entirely from our society, they are just to fucking dangerous to be allowed further free rein upon the earth!

Fascism in America.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID

More Republican antics.

It was originaly the states who came together and created a Federal Government, not the other way around, and the purpose of the Federal Government was to serve the purposes of the states. Somehow the whole concept is flipped on its head with many.

Fascism in America.

More Republican antics.

Chances are this will be enforced minimaly anyways and probably only when felt necessary. This would be a real pain in the ass for cops to have to deal with otherwise.
Personally, I have my License number memorized in case of the event I ever did forget my wallet. If I get pulled over, its pretty easy for a cop to match up the number, Plate and home address.

It should really be a non event, as most people carry their drivers license with them in the first place. I woiuld say, its pretty rare not to.

First rule, check the claims.

The bill says nothing about arresting and fingerprinting anyone. It is a bill that criminalizes illegal entry to Louisiana, and joins the Texas Interstate Compact.

This person is a PUNK! And yet, these PUNK people may win, sad, but true.

Personally, I think you have done a good job, hosing the other side of the aisle.

But, we all know you are a phony-E-Baloney, so keep spinning. Beany and Cecil have nothing on you-) WE are going to make Ho-Ho the dude, and ask why everyone WHY would you want him!

Convince us-)

Forum List

Back