This is why we have a Trump leading in the polls and why I hate the fuckin media!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All Three Networks Ignored Bernie Sanders' Speech Tuesday Night, 'Standing By For Trump'
There just isn't enough time in the evening to get all that analysis in.

I long for the days of Walter Cronkite, when all you got was the news, nothing more, nothing less....but today, with this 24 hours news cycle, with all the networks competing for viewers, this is the type of journalism we get today.....Waiting on a racist candidate to speak, forgoing anything others may prefer. The media is the main source of Trump's rise, its the reason viable candidates like Jeb, didn't have a chance in hell and its the reason this country will forever pay dearly for not tuning these ambulance chasing teleprompter reading overly paid good for nothing fucks out and demanding fair balance news elsewhere....may they all rot in fuckin hell!!

:Boom2:
images

There is an “off” button on your television. Use it. You can watch almost anything you want on-line.
CSPAN is wonderful as well.

All Three Networks Ignored Bernie Sanders' Speech Tuesday Night, 'Standing By For Trump'

I long for the days of Walter Cronkite, when all you got was the news, nothing more, nothing less....but today, with this 24 hours news cycle, with all the networks competing for viewers, this is the type of journalism we get today.....Waiting on a racist candidate to speak, forgoing anything others may prefer. The media is the main source of Trump's rise, its the reason viable candidates like Jeb, didn't have a chance in hell and its the reason this country will forever pay dearly for not tuning these ambulance chasing teleprompter reading overly paid good for nothing fucks out and demanding fair balance news elsewhere....may they all rot in fuckin hell!!
The media react to what the public wants, they follow, they don't lead. We get the media we deserve just as we get the government we deserve.

Walter was a leftist and literally unopposed back in the day. All we got was the left wing perspective so of course a liberal would pine for the day. Bernie isn't going to be the nominee, how can anybody not realize that at this point? It was all a show. he isn't news. The fact you got used isn't material.

The media react to what the public wants, they follow, they don't lead. We get the media we deserve just as we get the government we deserve.

I’ve often wondered what would happen if you could get 2000-4000 people in an MMA to leave their cable boxes tuned to C-SPAN or PBS all day for a few months. If That fall, ABC would have a show on about agriculture sub-committee hearings or Sesame Street Prime Time!!!

images

Bernie, your leader, has already said that the system is rigged. What part of that don't you understand?

Here is the deal, Bernie is there to energize the left. If it were not for him, no one, and I mean no one, would even blink at Hillary.

Bernie is there to supposedly move Hillary farther to the left in order to get people like you exited enough to vote for her.

Now STFU and go vote for Hillary in the general election like the good little lemming you are.

images

WOW!!! that is powerful.., Walter Cronktite was a commie shill, i despised him and his:bsflag:

I long for the days of Walter Cronkite, when all you got was the news, nothing more, nothing less

Too funny. Cronkite the closet globalist. What you got was the "official story". All three networks and PBS were all in the bag, just like now.

There is an “off” button on your television. Use it. You can watch almost anything you want on-line.
If you noticed at all, pal......I don't watch the news period, I get my news source from Huffingtonpost.com. Everything I need to know, I get there...but thanks for the instructions...oh and by the way, I lost my remote, got any ideas?

images
MSM is building him up, but after he wins the GOP nomination they will tear him to shreds to get Hillary elected.

:bow3:

images
MSM is building him up, but after he wins the GOP nomination they will tear him to shreds to get Hillary elected.

Nope, what they'll do is hinge on every second, every move this nut make.

If you noticed at all, pal......I don't watch the news period, I get my news source from Huffingtonpost.com. Everything I need to know, I get there...but thanks for the instructions...oh and by the way, I lost my remote, got any ideas?
Have you checked ALL the folds of your backside?

Forum List

Back