This is why we must abandon our fight with muslims.....

Deadly Blast Rocks Wedding Ceremony In Turkey’s Gaziantep
President Erdogan said the suicide bomber was a child between 12 and 14 years old. These gotdamned motherfuckers are beyond crazy, beyond frying jews crazy....you can't win with people like this. Unless their muslim community as a whole join forces to stop this madness, look for this war to last another 17 years and then some.
57b8a98b180000ad02bcc089.jpg

Yeah.....their war with us isn't going to stop twit........

President Erdogan said the suicide bomber was a child between 12 and 14 years old. These gotdamned motherfuckers are beyond crazy, beyond frying jews crazy....you can't win with people like this. Unless their muslim community as a whole join forces to stop this madness, look for this war to last another 17 years and then some.

So we are we allowing them to come into this country unvetted??????
The OP seems to think by ignoring terrorists they go away. If that were true Hillary Clinton would be cleaning dog kennels in Little Rock.

American kids blown to pieces (especially the white ones) is acceptable but one dirtied and frightened Turkish Moslem kid is totally unacceptable - a game changer.

Tiger's a bed wetter...you can always count on them to wring their hands and declare "woe is me...we're doomed!"

You can win with people like this but first you have to admit that they aren't the JV team and that they are out to destroy us. Being PC? That's a recipe for failure.

The doom and gloom viewpoint is how they operate.

So the OP wants to cut and run to do what? Wait for what is coming anyway?
17 fuckin years and counting....and what do we have to show for it? Answer that, then we can talk!!

Tiger's a bed wetter...you can always count on them to wring their hands and declare "woe is me...we're doomed!"

You can win with people like this but first you have to admit that they aren't the JV team and that they are out to destroy us. Being PC? That's a recipe for failure.
Coming from the safety of this country and your trailer.....I see why you feel this way.....17 fuckin years and counting....and what do we have to show for it? Answer that, then we can talk!!

The OP seems to think by ignoring terrorists they go away. If that were true Hillary Clinton would be cleaning dog kennels in Little Rock.
We ignored communism, got out of Vietnam and guess what happened? 17 fuckin years and counting....and what do we have to show for it? Answer that, then we can talk!!

Coming from the safety of this country and your trailer.....I see why you feel this way.....17 fuckin years and counting....and what do we have to show for it? Answer that, then we can talk!!

We have nothing to show for it because we insist on playing whac-a-mole with the enemy.

We ignored communism, got out of Vietnam and guess what happened? 17 fuckin years and counting....and what do we have to show for it? Answer that, then we can talk!!
The communists took over because the democrats sold them out.

Folks, there's not enough pictures in the world that will change what is happening, has been happening for centuries going on in the middle east, nothing. You can not, I repeat, can not kill religous ideology, you can't kill what is embedded in the brain. These sorry ass people have the mind set of old century beliefs, nothing to lose, poor as hell, we are not going to win this war, ever...two nations have failed and we will be the 3rd. Until the entire muslim community began turning on their own politically and with force, this god forsaken war on terrorisim will never ever ever end. The Saudi's are their biggest supporters, yet we call them friends.

We have nothing to show for it because we insist on playing whac-a-mole with the enemy.
Question? Do you plan on volunteering should Trump get the white house?

Folks, there's not enough pictures in the world that will change what is happening, has been happening for centuries going on in the middle east, nothing. You can not, I repeat, can not kill religous ideology, you can't kill what is embedded in the brain. These sorry ass people have the mind set of old century beliefs, nothing to lose, poor as hell, we are not going to win this war, ever...two nations have failed and we will be the 3rd. Until the entire muslim community began turning on their own politically and with force, this god forsaken war on terrorisim will never ever ever end. The Saudi's are their biggest supporters, yet we call them friends.

We shouldn't be trying to win it. We should aim to control it.

Irrelevant

Why don't you try addressing my point rather than puffing your chest up.

Dude, to date, just about every fuckin attack on US, has been by US, in US country, on US soil.....stop making up shit and deal with reality, you fool!!

Idk, maybe we could keep their religious ideology out of our country?

Lib: THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

Conservative: Vote for Trump.

Idk, maybe we could keep their religious ideology out of our country?

Lib: THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

Conservative: Vote for Trump.

He's got my vote.

Dude, to date, just about every fuckin attack on US, has been by US, in US country, on US soil.....stop making up shit and deal with reality, you fool!!

Dude, you're stupid, dude. 29,065 DEADLY MOSLEM TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11. Wise up, dude.

Dude, you're stupid, dude. 29,065 DEADLY MOSLEM TERROR ATTACKS SINCE 9/11. Wise up, dude.
I'm not stupid, I'm just not Moslem obsessed like you white fucks

I'm not stupid, I'm just not Moslem obsessed like you white fucks

Oh, so you're a racist as well as stupid. Makes sense. If you're going to make comments on a topic, you'd do well to know something about it first.

Forum List

Back