This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Now you're lying. The conversation was about grabbing a women's pussy as a form of making a pass at her.
That's sexual assault and you're deplorable human scum.

Dude. You admitted that you lie, just for partisan advantage.

You likely know that what you are saying is hysterical bullshit.

You are nothing but a partisan troll/hack sub human hybrid.
Piece of shit human scum, feel free to quote a lie I've told...

Dude. YOu admitted it. When I called you on spewing shit from your face anus, and your defense was, "both sides do it".

That is an admission on your part.

If that is too hard for you, have your mommy explain it to you, in small words.
Great, so you can't quote me telling a lie. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

I don't need to quote you, when you admit to it.

Did you forget that you admitted it? Or do you lacking in self awareness that you did not realize that "yeah but your side does it too" contains an admission?

I mean, I know you liberals are dumb. And that you lie a lot. So what you are doing now, being dumb or lying?

Anywho, the point is, that your complaint has been debunked by your own admission, and we should get back to the topic.

Trump is reaching out to black voters. This is a good thing, for the nation, and liberals thus oppose it.
BUT he also reaches out to Putin with Trump parroting Kremlin propaganda

Now you're lying. The conversation was about grabbing a women's pussy as a form of making a pass at her.
That's sexual assault and you're deplorable human scum.

Dude. YOu admitted it. When I called you on spewing shit from your face anus, and your defense was, "both sides do it".

Great, so you can't quote me telling a lie. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

Did you forget that you admitted it? Or do you lacking in self awareness that you did not realize that "yeah but your side does it too" contains an admission?

I mean, I know you liberals are dumb. And that you lie a lot. So what you are doing now, being dumb or lying?

Anywho, the point is, that your complaint has been debunked by your own admission, and we should get back to the topic.

Trump is reaching out to black voters. This is a good thing, for the nation, and liberals thus oppose it.
Of course you can't quote me telling a lie since I didn't. Nor did I ever admit to telling a lie, as you ridiculously claim. What I did say is that both sides "gin up bullshit." You pointed to the left ginning up bullshit about Kavanaugh; I pointed out the right ginning up bullshit about Obama's birthplace.

But thanks for admitting you can't quote me telling a lie.
thumbsup.gif

And you debunked nothing. That's just more of your delusions.

And Trump has done nothing for blacks other than ride the Obama wave which reduced black unemployment. Good luck spinning that to the black community.

I've asked you before, but you have not answered.

Why are you fighting back against this attempt at reducing division and increasing unity?

Of course you can't quote me telling a lie since I didn't. Nor did I ever admit to telling a lie, as you ridiculously claim. What I did say is that both sides "gin up bullshit." You pointed to the left ginning up bullshit about Kavanaugh; I pointed out the right ginning up bullshit about Obama's birthplace.

thumbsup.gif

And Trump has done nothing for blacks other than ride the Obama wave which reduced black unemployment. Good luck spinning that to the black community.

And if you admit that you gin up shit, how do we not know that everything you say in this thread is ginned up shit?

That is the point, when someone admits to spouting shit from their face anus, as you have done.

You now have no credibility.

Why are you fighting back against this attempt by Trump?

Let's face it, a lot of blacks are pretty conservative on the issues. Why should they not vote based on the issues and vote for the GOP?

Can you not see how that would be healthy for the nation?

Why are you fighting back against this attempt at reducing division and increasing unity?
I'd love to see bi partisanship BUT increasing unity with this swine Putin just doesn't fit in with my sense of unity What do you think foreign countries feel about unity with Russia?

I'd love to see bi partisanship BUT increasing unity with this swine Putin just doesn't fit in with my sense of unity What do you think foreign countries feel about unity with Russia?

Right now, with 90 plus percent of the blacks on one side of the political divide, every time your side loses, it can be seen as a loss for "blacks".

If Trump got a significant portion of the black vote, and won, then imo, that would not happen. Blacks would know that one POLITICAL side lost, and the other won, and blacks are represented on both sides, so it is not a loss for "blacks".

You would not have to vote for Trump for this to happen. You could just sit back and watch the healing taking place as racial division is lessened and national unity is increased.

That you oppose Trump on policy, and even dislike him personally, is irrelevant to the fact that this one action, is a good action, and your opposing it, puts you on the side of racial animosity.

Your hate is blinding you to what is actually going on, and the real issue here.

Is that the person you want to be?

thumbsup.gif

And if you admit that you gin up shit, how do we not know that everything you say in this thread is ginned up shit?

That is the point, when someone admits to spouting shit from their face anus, as you have done.

Let's face it, a lot of blacks are pretty conservative on the issues. Why should they not vote based on the issues and vote for the GOP?

Healthy for republicans How about getting all NRA members to vote Dem ?

Right now, with 90 plus percent of the blacks on one side of the political divide, every time your side loses, it can be seen as a loss for "blacks".

If Trump got a significant portion of the black vote, and won, then imo, that would not happen. Blacks would know that one POLITICAL side lost, and the other won, and blacks are represented on both sides, so it is not a loss for "blacks".

You would not have to vote for Trump for this to happen. You could just sit back and watch the healing taking place as racial division is lessened and national unity is increased.

That you oppose Trump on policy, and even dislike him personally, is irrelevant to the fact that this one action, is a good action, and your opposing it, puts you on the side of racial animosity.

Your hate is blinding you to what is actually going on, and the real issue here.

I never hated GWB although I wasn't too fond of him As a man, as a President I detest Trump I can't help it

Thanks for the conversation correll another time My 3rd favorite sport is coming up Football ,,,, #1 stocks #2 politics

thumbsup.gif

Healthy for republicans How about getting all NRA members to vote Dem ?

Well the NRA is a political group, instead of a demographic one, so that is a poor analogy.

But if their was a Dem leader that offered a platform that appealed to a large segment of the NRA membership, so that it really wasn't a loss for the group if one side lost, yeah, sort of.

I never hated GWB although I wasn't too fond of him As a man, as a President I detest Trump I can't help it

That is fine. But like I said, it is irrelevant to this issue.

On this issue, Trump is making a move to reduce racial division, and you have the choice of celebrating that, or trying to shout it down with negativity.

This is why we support Trump.....unlike the spineless...gutless, cowardly, weak, moronic, establishment republicans...and I could go on.....Trump is taking the fight to the enemy, the left wing, socialist, democrat asshats......

On Nov. 8, Trump will make his case to Black Americans on why they should vote for him....instead of the democrats who have ignored them, abused them, and turned their communities into hell holes..........

Democrats...you may commence peeing your pants now....

Nolte: Trump Launches Campaign to Attract Black Voters

President Trump’s re-election campaign will launch its ‘Black Voices for Trump’ coalition in Atlanta on Friday November 8, which again proves he’s really bad at being a racist.
“Black Americans have never had a better champion than President Trump,” said Katrina Pierson, Senior Advisor at Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. “The Black Voices for Trump coalition will be a national effort to mobilize and empower Black Americans who support President Trump to help get the message of ‘Promises Made, Promises Kept’ into communities across America.”

The press release adds, “Under President Trump, unemployment for African Americans has reached historic lows and nearly 1.4 million new jobs have been added for African Americans. Black Americans strong support for President Trump will ensure a second term for the President.”

Hallelujah!

Amen!

THIS is why I support Trump.

My entire adult life, I have been waiting for the Party of Lincoln to be the real Party of Lincoln, and make a serious, focused, and yes — risky effort to attract the black vote.

John McCain didn’t have the courage to do this. Mitt Romney gave it one try before he ran away scared and crying.

Not Trump, though. Despite the best efforts of the fake media and Democrats (but I repeat myself) to smear him as racist, to mock his every attempt to reach out to blacks, to turn every black person who does support Trump into a “Crazy Uncle Tom,” Trump will not be intimidated.

And he shouldn’t be… And not just because some pollsters show him making inroads with groups the cowardly, establishment GOP have ignored for decades.

To begin with, unlike our first black president, Trump actually has a record of accomplishment to run on, a record that has directly benefited black Americans: record-low unemployment, rising wages, job creation, and the long overdue criminal justice reform that Obama couldn’t get through congress.

He lied to them just like he did the coal miners and auto workers.
And look where they are now.
Trump is a fucking fake.
A huckstering carnival barker who uses a 7-year-old's vocabulary in order to wooo fucking idiots like you.

This is why we support Trump.....unlike the spineless...gutless, cowardly, weak, moronic, establishment republicans...and I could go on.....Trump is taking the fight to the enemy, the left wing, socialist, democrat asshats......

On Nov. 8, Trump will make his case to Black Americans on why they should vote for him....instead of the democrats who have ignored them, abused them, and turned their communities into hell holes..........

President Trump’s re-election campaign will launch its ‘Black Voices for Trump’ coalition in Atlanta on Friday November 8, which again proves he’s really bad at being a racist.
“Black Americans have never had a better champion than President Trump,” said Katrina Pierson, Senior Advisor at Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. “The Black Voices for Trump coalition will be a national effort to mobilize and empower Black Americans who support President Trump to help get the message of ‘Promises Made, Promises Kept’ into communities across America.”

The press release adds, “Under President Trump, unemployment for African Americans has reached historic lows and nearly 1.4 million new jobs have been added for African Americans. Black Americans strong support for President Trump will ensure a second term for the President.”

Hallelujah!

Amen!

My entire adult life, I have been waiting for the Party of Lincoln to be the real Party of Lincoln, and make a serious, focused, and yes — risky effort to attract the black vote.

John McCain didn’t have the courage to do this. Mitt Romney gave it one try before he ran away scared and crying.

Not Trump, though. Despite the best efforts of the fake media and Democrats (but I repeat myself) to smear him as racist, to mock his every attempt to reach out to blacks, to turn every black person who does support Trump into a “Crazy Uncle Tom,” Trump will not be intimidated.

And he shouldn’t be… And not just because some pollsters show him making inroads with groups the cowardly, establishment GOP have ignored for decades.

To begin with, unlike our first black president, Trump actually has a record of accomplishment to run on, a record that has directly benefited black Americans: record-low unemployment, rising wages, job creation, and the long overdue criminal justice reform that Obama couldn’t get through congress.

Trump is a fucking fake.
A huckstering carnival barker who uses a 7-year-old's vocabulary in order to wooo fucking idiots like you.

Why would you care if some conservative blacks, decided to vote for the guy they actually agree with, rather than some liberal?

Why does this outrage you?

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Trump is a fucking fake.

Why would you care if some conservative blacks, decided to vote for the guy they actually agree with, rather than some liberal?

If you read my post, you'll see I didn't address "conservative blacks".

I stated facts that Trump lies:
50 US coal power plants shut under Trump
Flashback: Trump told Ohio factory workers not to sell their homes
(then GM shut down the Lordstown plant)

Any other stupid questions?

Oh, and I'll leave this here for you, too:
Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
Trump has a long history of racist controversies
Here’s a breakdown of Trump’s history, taken largely from Dara Lind’s list for Vox and an op-ed by Nicholas Kristof in the New York Times:

"""""
1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations. Trump said the federal government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients. In the aftermath, he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to discriminating before.
  • 1980s: Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, accused another one of Trump’s businesses of discrimination. “When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Brown said. “It was the eighties, I was a teenager, but I remember it: They put us all in the back.”
  • 1988: In a commencement speech at Lehigh University, Trump spent much of his speech accusing countries like Japan of “stripping the United States of economic dignity.” This matches much of his current rhetoric on China.
  • 1989: In a controversial case that’s been characterized as a modern-day lynching, four black teenagers and one Latino teenager — the “Central Park Five” — were accused of attacking and raping a jogger in New York City. Trump immediately took charge in the case, running an ad in local papers demanding, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” The teens’ convictions were later vacated after they spent seven to 13 years in prison, and the city paid $41 million in a settlement to the teens. But Trump in October 2016 said he still believes they’re guilty, despite the DNA evidence to the contrary.
  • 1991: A book by John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump at first denied the remarks, but later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”
  • 1992: The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino had to pay a $200,000 fine because it transferred black and women dealers off tables to accommodate a big-time gambler’s prejudices.
  • 1993: In congressional testimony, Trump said that some Native American reservations operating casinos shouldn’t be allowed because “they don’t look like Indians to me.”
  • 2000: In opposition to a casino proposed by the St. Regis Mohawk tribe, which he saw as a financial threat to his casinos in Atlantic City, Trump secretly ran a series of ads suggesting the tribe had a “record of criminal activity [that] is well documented.”
  • 2004: In season two of The Apprentice, Trump fired Kevin Allen, a black contestant, for being overeducated. “You’re an unbelievably talented guy in terms of education, and you haven’t done anything,” Trump said on the show. “At some point you have to say, ‘That’s enough.’”
  • 2005: Trump publicly pitched what was essentially The Apprentice: White People vs. Black People. He said he “wasn’t particularly happy” with the most recent season of his show, so he was considering “an idea that is fairly controversial — creating a team of successful African Americans versus a team of successful whites. Whether people like that idea or not, it is somewhat reflective of our very vicious world.”
  • 2010: In 2010, there was a huge national controversy over the “Ground Zero Mosque” — a proposal to build a Muslim community center in Lower Manhattan, near the site of the 9/11 attacks. Trump opposed the project, calling it “insensitive,” and offered to buy out one of the investors in the project. On The Late Show With David Letterman, Trump argued, referring to Muslims, “Well, somebody’s blowing us up. Somebody’s blowing up buildings, and somebody’s doing lots of bad stuff.”
  • 2011: Trump played a big role in pushing false rumors that Obama — the country’s first black president — was not born in the US. He even sent investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama’s birth certificate. Obama later released his birth certificate, calling Trump a ”carnival barker.” (The research has found a strong correlation between “birtherism,” as this conspiracy theory is called, and racism.) Trump has reportedly continued pushing this conspiracy theory in private.
  • 2011: While Trump suggested that Obama wasn’t born in the US, he also argued that maybe Obama wasn’t a good enough student to have gotten into Columbia or Harvard Law School, and demanded Obama release his university transcripts. Trump claimed, “I heard he was a terrible student. Terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?”..."""""

DON'T LET THE FACTS KICK YOU IN YOUR FAT ASS.

Last edited:

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Trump is a fucking fake.
And aid to Ukraine came 2 days after whistleblower was revealed

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Trump is a fucking fake.

Yeah.

Trump is making a move to reduce racial division in this country.

You can celebrate the idea of reducing racial division, or you can try to shout down his attempt, by attacking him.

Why are you fighting against healing the racial wounds of this country?

Oh, and then there's more:

Omarosa Says President Donald Trump Is 'Truly a Racist' as She Kicks Off Book Tour

"In “Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House,” Manigault-Newman, who typically goes by Omarosa, accuses the president of having used racial slurs years ago on the set of “The Apprentice” reality TV show, the Guardian newspaper reported this week, citing an excerpt of the book ahead of Tuesday’s release."""

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Trump is a fucking fake.

Yeah.

Trump is making a move to reduce racial division in this country.

You can celebrate the idea of reducing racial division, or you can try to shout down his attempt, by attacking him.

Why are you fighting against healing the racial wounds of this country?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....That's just too stupid to address. Better check the updated version of my post. Read it and weep, idiot.

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Trump is a fucking fake.
And aid to Ukraine came 2 days after whistleblower was revealed

From FactCheck.org : The Whistleblower Complaint Timeline

Aug. 12 — A whistleblower files a complaint, addressed to chairmen of the House and Senate intelligence committees, that says: “In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.”

The complaint alleges that Trump in a July 25 phone call pressured Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, and to look into the origins of the U.S. investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Aug. 29 — The Defense Department confirms there is a hold on the $250 million in military aid appropriated by Congress, an aide to Sen. Durbin told us. This comes one day after Politico reports the Trump administration was “slow-walking” the money.

Politico also reports that the Pentagon “has reviewed the foreign assistance package and supports it,” quoting “a senior Defense Department official.”

Taylor, the charge d’affaires at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, writes a cable to Secretary of State Pompeo that describes the “folly” in withholding military aid to Ukraine “at a time when hostilities were still active in the east and when Russia was watching closely to gauge the level of American support for the Ukrainian government.” Taylor tells Pompeo that he cannot defend such a policy. (Taylor would later discuss the cable in his Oct. 22 congressional testimony.)

Sept. 11 — The administration releases $391 million in security aid to Ukraine, including $250 million Congress had appropriated for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative for fiscal year 2019 and $141.5 million in security assistance through the State Department.

A mere decade ago, before the Republican revolution of 2010, Obama was president and the Democrats had a comfortable majority in the House and a rare supermajority in the Senate.

And the unemployment rate for black teens was near 50%.

If young blacks want to be broke all the time and live in their mama's basement forever, they should vote for the jackass party of slavery and Jim Crow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back