This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Sure. YOu quoted him, and then pretended he said all kinds of shit he did not say.

You are either delusional or a liar.

BTW, so, once a woman "signifies the interest of a sexual nature" by letting you kiss her, is that the last time you need consent in the sex act?

Cause that seems to be what you are implying. Of course, I don't want to just assume that what you seem to be saying to me, is what you mean. That way leads to misunderstanding and mischaracterization.

So, I'll ask you to clarify, to check if that is what you meant.

Instead of a being an asshole and assuming the worst and then holding to that till the end of time. LIke an asshole.

Cause, only an asshole would do that.

You know what I mean?
He said exactly what I quoted.... he doesn't wait to move in to kiss, you can do anything, even grab their pussy. So yes, that would be his way of making a pass. He said so himself. You'd be able to see it if you weren't enjoying him grabbing your pussy so much.
Hello Sir Runaway!! lmao

No you fool; no one has come forward with a grabbed pussy unless it was by DemoKKKrat donors.

Greg

Hell, he admitted that they gin up shit. He compared it to the Birther movement. HE DID THAT.

So, he knows that what comes out of his face anus, is nothing but shit.
LOL

You're pretty fucking rightarded to not recognize both sides do that. :cuckoo:

Actually, I never knowingly spout shit from my face anus, like you just admitted to doing.

So, anywho, you just admitted that you say shit that you know is bullshit. So, in the light, your complaints in this thread are dismissed as just shit from your face anus.

In the real world, Trump stated that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they do regular guys.

That you fucktard liberals, pretend to be outraged by this, just shows that you are all soulless trolls, who need to be dismissed as nothing but fountains of bullshit.
LOLOL

The hell you don't. Idiotically pushed the bullshit that Hillary was talking birtherism before Trump was. So no, you're not holier than thou, no matter how severe your delusions are.

He said exactly what I quoted.... he doesdoe wait to move in to kiss, you can do anything, even grab their pussy. So yes, that would be his way of making a pass. He said so himself. You'd be able to see it if you weren't enjoying him grabbing your pussy so much.

Oh, are you pretending to be too stupid to have noticed that when he talks, he jumps all over the place?

LOL!, You are certainly stupid, but you are not nearly as stupid as you are pretending to be here.

So, knock off the stupid ass shit.
LOLOL

I enjoy watching you constantly move the goal posts. Now you're position is, ok, he said it, he just didn't mean what he said. We should all excuse his abhorrent behavior because that's just the way he says things. How do you type with his cock in your mouth?

Oh, but then there's this....
Grabbing the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with, is called making a pass at a woman.
... yeah, that would be you, defending his behavior, that you now pretend he didn't mean what he said. If he didn't mean what he said, you wouldn't have felt compelled to defend it, ya moron.

You're human scum.

Now you are engaged in word games and semantics.

Trump stated his opinion, that woman treat men who are rich and famous, differently than they treat regular guys.

That you liberals pretend that this outrages you is just bullshit.

Which you just admitted in another post. So, shut your face anus.

The topic of this thread, is that Trump is planning an outreach to black voters.

What about that offends you? Do you feel that you libs have a special right to black votes?

Would not America be a better place with less of a racial divide?
He didn't offer an opinion. He was speaking from personal experience. And it's not word games. In defense of your idol, you said that making a pass by grabbing a woman's pussy is normal male behavior. It's not, you're just a sick fuck who doesn't know any better.

As far as trump reaching out to blacks, in what way has he reached out to them?

You have admitted that you just spout shit, when it serves your partisan purpose.

So, stop your fucking lying, and shut your face anus.
Spits the fuckwad who called sexual assault, "normal male behavior." G'head, keep pretending you're too unique to post such shit. :lmao:

Last edited:
Sure, I'm all for whatever advances the country. So, if that did, great.

But I'm not holding my breath. Minorities are paying attention to far more than "initiatives".

I am pleased that you agree that it would be a good thing, to have Trump's outreach succeed.

The current racial division serves, well I was going to say "no one" but it actually serves a lot of people.

It is bad for the nation as a whole.

Let's hope that some significant portion of minority voters, take this in the spirit it is offered and we seen a reduction in division in this country.
What do you think of white nationalist racist Steve Miller trumps adviser ?

What do you think of the point I made, that you hit the "reply" button too?

It always amazes me, that you libs can be so completely blind to any hint of civility, and yet fully expect to be treated, as though you were deserving of any in return.
I've tried correll I've really tried but with those who support an obvious slug it does make it hard

IF Trump won 20% of the black vote in 2020, would that be a good thing, or a bad thing, in your mind?
Bad or good ,,I don't know But I wouldn't care for it.. I'd like to think people of color know just what this is infesting our WH

He said exactly what I quoted.... he doesn't wait to move in to kiss, you can do anything, even grab their pussy. So yes, that would be his way of making a pass. He said so himself. You'd be able to see it if you weren't enjoying him grabbing your pussy so much.
Hello Sir Runaway!! lmao

No you fool; no one has come forward with a grabbed pussy unless it was by DemoKKKrat donors.

Greg

Hell, he admitted that they gin up shit. He compared it to the Birther movement. HE DID THAT.

LOL

Actually, I never knowingly spout shit from my face anus, like you just admitted to doing.

So, anywho, you just admitted that you say shit that you know is bullshit. So, in the light, your complaints in this thread are dismissed as just shit from your face anus.

In the real world, Trump stated that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they do regular guys.

That you fucktard liberals, pretend to be outraged by this, just shows that you are all soulless trolls, who need to be dismissed as nothing but fountains of bullshit.
LOLOL

The hell you don't. Idiotically pushed the bullshit that Hillary was talking birtherism before Trump was. So no, you're not holier than thou, no matter how severe your delusions are.

As far as I know, her campaign did pick it up, before Trump. I could be wrong. But that is what I heard.

You claim that "both sides" knowingly spout shit from their face anuses. And in the context of the shit you have been spouting from your face anus, that is an admission that you are willing to spout shit you know is shit. From your face anus.

Oh, are you pretending to be too stupid to have noticed that when he talks, he jumps all over the place?

LOL!, You are certainly stupid, but you are not nearly as stupid as you are pretending to be here.

So, knock off the stupid ass shit.
LOLOL

I enjoy watching you constantly move the goal posts. Now you're position is, ok, he said it, he just didn't mean what he said. We should all excuse his abhorrent behavior because that's just the way he says things. How do you type with his cock in your mouth?

Grabbing the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with, is called making a pass at a woman.
... yeah, that would be you, defending his behavior, that you now pretend he didn't mean what he said. If he didn't mean what he said, you wouldn't have felt compelled to defend it, ya moron.

You're human scum.

Trump stated his opinion, that woman treat men who are rich and famous, differently than they treat regular guys.

The topic of this thread, is that Trump is planning an outreach to black voters.

What about that offends you? Do you feel that you libs have a special right to black votes?

He didn't offer an opinion. He was speaking from personal experience. And it's not word games. In defense of your idol, you said that making a pass by grabbing a woman's pussy is normal male behavior. It's not, you're just a sick fuck who doesn't know any better.

You have admitted that you just spout shit, when it serves your partisan purpose.

Spits the fuckwad who called sexual assault, "normal male behavior." G'head, keep pretending you're too unique to post such shit. :lmao:

Nope. I called hitting on women, normal male behavior. YOu are the one pretending that normal male behavior is sexual assault.

YOu are utterly soulless and willing to spout the most obvious shit from your face anus.

I am pleased that you agree that it would be a good thing, to have Trump's outreach succeed.

The current racial division serves, well I was going to say "no one" but it actually serves a lot of people.

It is bad for the nation as a whole.

Let's hope that some significant portion of minority voters, take this in the spirit it is offered and we seen a reduction in division in this country.

It always amazes me, that you libs can be so completely blind to any hint of civility, and yet fully expect to be treated, as though you were deserving of any in return.
I've tried correll I've really tried but with those who support an obvious slug it does make it hard

IF Trump won 20% of the black vote in 2020, would that be a good thing, or a bad thing, in your mind?
Bad or good ,,I don't know But I wouldn't care for it.. I'd like to think people of color know just what this is infesting our WH

So, you WANT, high levels of division in our society?

Why? Is not unity, or at least the lack of a deep divide, a "GOOD" in your moral universe?

Hello Sir Runaway!! lmao

Greg

LOL

LOLOL

As far as I know, her campaign did pick it up, before Trump. I could be wrong. But that is what I heard.

You claim that "both sides" knowingly spout shit from their face anuses. And in the context of the shit you have been spouting from your face anus, that is an admission that you are willing to spout shit you know is shit. From your face anus.

Trump said he grabs pussies, they let him do it and he doesn't even wait. You know this, evidenced by your disgusting defense of him, saying the women let mh and then saying it's normal to make a pass like that.

You're human scum.

LOLOL

You're human scum.

Nope. I called hitting on women, normal male behavior. YOu are the one pretending that normal male behavior is sexual assault.

YOu are utterly soulless and willing to spout the most obvious shit from your face anus.
Now you're lying. The conversation was about grabbing a women's pussy as a form of making a pass at her.
That's sexual assault and you're deplorable human scum.

Why? Is not unity, or at least the lack of a deep divide, a "GOOD" in your moral universe?
Sure I'd like unity correll BUT the man in office is the WORST example of a leader to get us there He's mean he's a bully ,he's vengeful he's a conman etc etc etc

LOL

LOLOL

Trump said he grabs pussies, they let him do it and he doesn't even wait. You know this, evidenced by your disgusting defense of him, saying the women let mh and then saying it's normal to make a pass like that.

You're human scum.

Your conclusions are yours, and driven primarily by your admitted dishonesty and your deep hate of Trump, not by anything he actually said, or any knowledge of real world interpersonal interactions.

Now you're lying. The conversation was about grabbing a women's pussy as a form of making a pass at her.

Dude. You admitted that you lie, just for partisan advantage.

You likely know that what you are saying is hysterical bullshit.

You are nothing but a partisan troll/hack sub human hybrid.

Sure I'd like unity correll BUT the man in office is the WORST example of a leader to get us there He's mean he's a bully ,he's vengeful he's a conman etc etc etc

Yet, he is trying and you and yours are the ones fighting him.

WHat would happen, if people like you, instead of shouting down this attempt, celebrated it and supported it?

AND he's so far over head that he diminishes all those who speak against him

LOL

LOLOL

You're human scum.

Your conclusions are yours, and driven primarily by your admitted dishonesty and your deep hate of Trump, not by anything he actually said, or any knowledge of real world interpersonal interactions.

Piece of shit human scum, even if Trump's point is some women throw themselves at rich/famous men, that doesn't mean 100% of the women he encountered let him grab their pussies and there are about 20 women who claim he groped them unwelcomed.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but you're a completely brain-dead sycophant. And defending such boorish, and possibly illegal, behavior, is sick, depraved, and disgusting.

Piece of shit human scum, feel free to quote a lie I've told...

LOLOL

You're human scum.

Piece of shit human scum, even if Trump's point is some women throw themselves at rich/famous men, that doesn't mean 100% of the women he encountered let him grab their pussies and there are about 20 women who claim he groped them unwelcomed.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but you're a completely brain-dead sycophant. And defending such boorish, and possibly illegal, behavior, is sick, depraved, and disgusting.

Are you claiming that Trump, when bragging to younger, less successful men, about his sexual past, that he might have been exaggerating?

9h6o7.jpg

Ok, GIVE ME A MINUTE TO ABSORB THAT SHOCKING IDEA.

And now, that we can move past that, that does not justify your hysteria and hate, so knock that shit off.

AND, let's get back to the topic, which is Trump, doing something good, ie reaching out to black voters, and why you libs are so upset about that.

So, why are you so upset about that?

Dude. YOu admitted it. When I called you on spewing shit from your face anus, and your defense was, "both sides do it".

That is an admission on your part.

If that is too hard for you, have your mommy explain it to you, in small words.

One more republican state down How many more will the slime bag visit??
WASHINGTON — Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards is projected to narrowly win a second term as Louisiana governor, beating Republican challenger Eddie Rispone by 1.4 percentage points and delivering another blow in off-cycle elections to President Donald Trump.

Edwards was up by over 19,000 votes with 96% of precincts reporting Saturday night, according to the Associated Press.

Edwards’ victory in a state that Trump carried in 2016 by nearly 20 percentage points highlights the limitations of nationalizing local races. Rispone, a wealthy businessman and long-time Republican donor, tied himself to Trump. He often railed against illegal immigrants on the campaign trail and portrayed Edwards as a "liberal, socialist-leaning governor."

Dude. YOu admitted it. When I called you on spewing shit from your face anus, and your defense was, "both sides do it".

Great, so you can't quote me telling a lie. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

Great, so you can't quote me telling a lie. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.

I don't need to quote you, when you admit to it.

Did you forget that you admitted it? Or do you lacking in self awareness that you did not realize that "yeah but your side does it too" contains an admission?

I mean, I know you liberals are dumb. And that you lie a lot. So what you are doing now, being dumb or lying?

Anywho, the point is, that your complaint has been debunked by your own admission, and we should get back to the topic.

Trump is reaching out to black voters. This is a good thing, for the nation, and liberals thus oppose it.

Forum List

Back