This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Hope in the years to come you get a Dem president that gives you just what your moron trump is giving us now

You people have been giving us shit for generations. Trump is the first one to give it back.
S.S medicare etc etc etc Yeah all kinds of shit Yeah trump DID give it back ,,,Huge tax breaks for the 1% Congrats correll if that includes you

You are confused Moon Bat. Must be that you are off your TDS meds for today.

There were lower tax brackets for everybody. I got a nice tax reduction myself and I am not in the 1%.

If you didn't get a tax break either you weren't doing it right or you were one of the sorry welfare queen assholes that don't pay any income tax. Because if you paid any income tax whatsoever you got a lower tax bracket.
Hope in the years to come you get a Dem president that gives you just what your moron trump is giving us now

You people have been giving us shit for generations. Trump is the first one to give it back.
S.S medicare etc etc etc Yeah all kinds of shit Yeah trump DID give it back ,,,Huge tax breaks for the 1% Congrats correll if that includes you

There were lower tax brackets for everybody. I got a nice tax reduction myself and I am not in the 1%.

If you didn't get a tax break either you weren't doing it right or you were one of the sorry welfare queen assholes that don't pay any income tax. Because if you paid any income tax whatsoever you got a lower tax bracket.
The tax cut to other than the 1% amounted to scraps I benefited nicely but I didn't need it It was unnecessary

If you benefited "nicely" then quit your bitching and shut the fuck up. Just get down on your knees and thank Trump for having more money to spend yourself.

Stop being an envious asshole that is butt hurt because somebody else may have got more than you did.
FYI I have plenty I did well with Clinton GWB and Obama This fn pos in our WH now thinks when he squawks the sun comes up The sooner we get rid of this scum the better off not only our country will be but the world too

Still waiting for your vast number of posts you said you made supporting Trump and his thriving economy.

Hey Mac, you know what? I am sorry for attacking you in a disgraceful manner. Not kidding. I do it for humorous purposes and I hate political correctness as you know.

You are probably the only one on the extreme left that I can communicate with. So, in all seriousness. I would like to review those posts you made supporting Trump's economy. I don't recall those posts you made.

Also, please make a comment about how the left insisted that the economy would tank in the first year due to Trump overturning many obama era regulations. Interested in that too. Also, can you please give us your thoughts on biden bragging about withholding billions of dollars to Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the FACT that his son received a job that paid him over 80K per month for a job he was not in any way qualified to take.

Thank you.
I'm on the "extreme" left now. Cool. I'd be curious to know what the Regressive Lefties here think of that one.

I've already provided you with quotes of my saying positive things about the economy. Since I have to take that stuff seriously, I don't jam my posts will silly hyperbole or superlatives. Maybe that's what threw you.

I have no doubt the Left predicted the economy would tank because of Trump. That's what nutters do when they lose. And they definitely hope they'll end up being right, for pure political advantage.

If you want to know what I think of the present state of the economy, all you ever have to do is ask. Weird that you never seem to do that.
I do not have any of the posts that you made where you thought Trump's policies were the reason for the thriving economy.

Honestly did not see any of those quotes. Since, you have so many quotes of ours and since it seems you are playing identity politics with those quotes that you save to break out whenever you get the chance, I was hoping you have those posts where you have said Trump's policies is causing the economy to thrive. I mean it could not be the obama era policies that are causing the economy to thrive, since indeed Trump did away with many of his regulations.

I apologize for asking for those posts that you said you have made several times in the past. Also, what is your opinion on the economy under Trump.

Also, please make a comment on those Ukraine things in regards to biden, his son, and what he openly bragged about.

Thank you.
I don't know why in the world this is so important, but here you go.

I don't think I've ever said that "Trump's policies are causing the economy to thrive", or that the "economy is thriving". "Thriving" is not a term I use, because it's a vague and shallow word, especially for people in my profession.

So here: The economy is doing pretty well as of 9:25ET, November 13, 2019. The unemployment rate is outstanding. Hiring data and job growth data refuse to weaken, which is a very hopeful sign. Income growth has been as we were hoping. At some point, the combination of those two data points should push growth far beyond its current 1.9% rate. Manufacturing remains in a recession. The trade battle has clearly been a drag on growth. Bond yields remain disturbingly low, but I've seen a few positive signs over the last couple of weeks. The deficit has exploded in a time of growth, something that Keynes himself was against.

The 1.9% GDP rate is a real problem, particularly considering the positive data above. Something is either broken or malfunctioning. At this very moment, my best guess is that our middle class still simply doesn't have the spending power to create the momentum we need for good growth.

Regarding this Trump/Biden/Ukraine piffle, I don't give two shits about either story. I think this impeachment thing is nothing more than desperate partisan politics. I think that nutters on both ends are doing precisely what they always do: Denying, ignoring, avoiding and downplaying all potentially bad news on their guy, and focusing on, expanding, and highlighting all potentially good news on their guy.

Anything else?
Ahhhh, in your profession. What I cannot tell is if you are admitting that the democrats were wrong when they loudly proclaimed that Trump would cause the economy to nose dive in the first year of his presidency or not.

You don't use thriving? The dow is at record highs, unemployment at record lows. That includes for blacks (ooops sorry, African Americans) unemployment levels at all time low. Hispanic unemployment levels at all time low. All things not supposed to have happened.

Tell me Mac, do you think cnn or msnbc would be harping on it if those unemployment levels were at all time highs?

So, the partisan impeachment crap. If biden indeed did have the prosecutor fired and withheld billions as he bragged and since the democrats you vote for claim that is impeachable, what are your thoughts? Remember, biden boasted about it.

Also, while you may not care, tell us your thoughts about hunter Biden getting an 80k per month job for a Ukraine gas company that he was not qualified to have during the obama biden administration.

Thank you
Economic figures are mixed. As usual. And as I pretty clearly said, the economy is in pretty good shape right now.

CNN and MSNBC will focus on anything bad they can discuss on Trump, yes.

I haven't been following the Biden story much, sorry. I explained why, above. I'll examine whatever the final output of the investigation when it's provided.

Please wrap this up. It's boring. Anything else?
Ok, you saying the economy is in pretty good shape but then avoiding saying Trump's policies have anything to do with it is disingenuous and you know it. Hence the reason you are not addressing that specific point. Again, you know it.

What do you mean you have not followed the Ukraine Trump impeachment story? Do you think we believe you have not watched any of that?

Since what the democrats you vote for are obsessed about and the only thing are concerned about, does it concern you as a dedicated democrat voter that they are not addressing any of your........

Hey, you know what? What's the deal? What are you actually expecting elizabeth warren to do if she gets elected?

Can you tell us what specifically you like in the platform she is running on? What exactly do want and what do you expect from the democrats?

The tax cut to other than the 1% amounted to scraps I benefited nicely but I didn't need it It was unnecessary

Why didn't you put it in an envelope and send it to the Starving Millions???

Greg
I give plenty including Robinhood You weasels ever hear of it??

I'm on the "extreme" left now. Cool. I'd be curious to know what the Regressive Lefties here think of that one.

I've already provided you with quotes of my saying positive things about the economy. Since I have to take that stuff seriously, I don't jam my posts will silly hyperbole or superlatives. Maybe that's what threw you.

I have no doubt the Left predicted the economy would tank because of Trump. That's what nutters do when they lose. And they definitely hope they'll end up being right, for pure political advantage.

If you want to know what I think of the present state of the economy, all you ever have to do is ask. Weird that you never seem to do that.
I do not have any of the posts that you made where you thought Trump's policies were the reason for the thriving economy.

Honestly did not see any of those quotes. Since, you have so many quotes of ours and since it seems you are playing identity politics with those quotes that you save to break out whenever you get the chance, I was hoping you have those posts where you have said Trump's policies is causing the economy to thrive. I mean it could not be the obama era policies that are causing the economy to thrive, since indeed Trump did away with many of his regulations.

I apologize for asking for those posts that you said you have made several times in the past. Also, what is your opinion on the economy under Trump.

Also, please make a comment on those Ukraine things in regards to biden, his son, and what he openly bragged about.

Thank you.

I don't think I've ever said that "Trump's policies are causing the economy to thrive", or that the "economy is thriving". "Thriving" is not a term I use, because it's a vague and shallow word, especially for people in my profession.

So here: The economy is doing pretty well as of 9:25ET, November 13, 2019. The unemployment rate is outstanding. Hiring data and job growth data refuse to weaken, which is a very hopeful sign. Income growth has been as we were hoping. At some point, the combination of those two data points should push growth far beyond its current 1.9% rate. Manufacturing remains in a recession. The trade battle has clearly been a drag on growth. Bond yields remain disturbingly low, but I've seen a few positive signs over the last couple of weeks. The deficit has exploded in a time of growth, something that Keynes himself was against.

The 1.9% GDP rate is a real problem, particularly considering the positive data above. Something is either broken or malfunctioning. At this very moment, my best guess is that our middle class still simply doesn't have the spending power to create the momentum we need for good growth.

Regarding this Trump/Biden/Ukraine piffle, I don't give two shits about either story. I think this impeachment thing is nothing more than desperate partisan politics. I think that nutters on both ends are doing precisely what they always do: Denying, ignoring, avoiding and downplaying all potentially bad news on their guy, and focusing on, expanding, and highlighting all potentially good news on their guy.

Anything else?
Ahhhh, in your profession. What I cannot tell is if you are admitting that the democrats were wrong when they loudly proclaimed that Trump would cause the economy to nose dive in the first year of his presidency or not.

You don't use thriving? The dow is at record highs, unemployment at record lows. That includes for blacks (ooops sorry, African Americans) unemployment levels at all time low. Hispanic unemployment levels at all time low. All things not supposed to have happened.

Tell me Mac, do you think cnn or msnbc would be harping on it if those unemployment levels were at all time highs?

So, the partisan impeachment crap. If biden indeed did have the prosecutor fired and withheld billions as he bragged and since the democrats you vote for claim that is impeachable, what are your thoughts? Remember, biden boasted about it.

Also, while you may not care, tell us your thoughts about hunter Biden getting an 80k per month job for a Ukraine gas company that he was not qualified to have during the obama biden administration.

Thank you
Economic figures are mixed. As usual. And as I pretty clearly said, the economy is in pretty good shape right now.

I haven't been following the Biden story much, sorry. I explained why, above. I'll examine whatever the final output of the investigation when it's provided.

Ok, you saying the economy is in pretty good shape but then avoiding saying Trump's policies have anything to do with it is disingenuous and you know it. Hence the reason you are not addressing that specific point. Again, you know it.

What do you mean you have not followed the Ukraine Trump impeachment story? Do you think we believe you have not watched any of that?

Since what the democrats you vote for are obsessed about and the only thing are concerned about, does it concern you as a dedicated democrat voter that they are not addressing any of your........

Hey, you know what? What's the deal? What are you actually expecting elizabeth warren to do if she gets elected?

Can you tell us what specifically you like in the platform she is running on? What exactly do want and what do you expect from the democrats?
Christ.

The primary Trump policy responsible for the temporary growth spurt (which, as we both know, has subsided, at least for now) was the tax cuts. The same tax cuts that drove up the deficit. I haven't seen any regulatory changes that could be so powerful as to improve overall growth.

I can tell you very little about the Biden scandal. I can't tell you much more about the Trump scandal. I prefer to wait until the final score is settled. Until then, it's all nutter noise to me.

What Warren can do if she's elected would largely depend on the makeup of Congress. No doubt she'll push what she's pushing.

Is that it? These asymmetrical conversations are tedious.

Why didn't you put it in an envelope and send it to the Starving Millions???

Greg
I give plenty including Robinhood You weasels ever hear of it??

You know that Robin Hood stole from the government and gave the money back to the people that were taxed, don't you?

Thank you.

Anything else?

Thank you

Christ.

The primary Trump policy responsible for the temporary growth spurt (which, as we both know, has subsided, at least for now) was the tax cuts. The same tax cuts that drove up the deficit. I haven't seen any regulatory changes that could be so powerful as to improve overall growth.

I can tell you very little about the Biden scandal. I can't tell you much more about the Trump scandal. I prefer to wait until the final score is settled. Until then, it's all nutter noise to me.

What Warren can do if she's elected would largely depend on the makeup of Congress. No doubt she'll push what she's pushing.

No that is not it, but thanks for asking.

So, the tax cuts that caused the "temporary growth spurt" is how temporary?

What's driving the deficit are the programs. As you may or may not know, programs are very difficult to just cancel.

So, we are getting to the heart your dilemma here. You don't believe in "tax cuts" for the rich. Tell me, do you think that was only for the rich? Is that the cliche you buy into?

Let us know what ways you would cut spending. Do you feel any democrat will be doing that and has any of the candidates promised to do that? Then again we pretty much know for democrats that means cut military and only cut military.

Give us the Mac plan. Tax the rich. Take away incentives from companies to hire? Tax companies more that would cause them to leave here?

Is there a democrat that is promising to decrease taxes for companies?

If you benefited "nicely" then quit your bitching and shut the fuck up. Just get down on your knees and thank Trump for having more money to spend yourself.

Stop being an envious asshole that is butt hurt because somebody else may have got more than you did.
FYI I have plenty I did well with Clinton GWB and Obama This fn pos in our WH now thinks when he squawks the sun comes up The sooner we get rid of this scum the better off not only our country will be but the world too

You are confused Moon Bat.

The "scum" are the big government weenies that steal our money and then give it away to the filthy Democrat voting welfare queens.

The welfare queens comprise all the assholes that suck off the teat of this bloated corrupt government. Illegals, worthless minorities, foreign countries, Wall street banks that supported Crooked Hillary and Obama.

We are all taxed too much, no matter what our income bracket.

You stupid Liberals want even more taxes because you are dumbshits.

Anything else?

Thank you

Christ.

What's driving the deficit are the programs. As you may or may not know, programs are very difficult to just cancel.

So, we are getting to the heart your dilemma here. You don't believe in "tax cuts" for the rich. Tell me, do you think that was only for the rich? Is that the cliche you buy into?

Let us know what ways you would cut spending. Do you feel any democrat will be doing that and has any of the candidates promised to do that? Then again we pretty much know for democrats that means cut military and only cut military.

Give us the Mac plan. Tax the rich. Take away incentives from companies to hire? Tax companies more that would cause them to leave here?

No, there is not a Democrat promising to decrease taxes for employers.

My tax plan is included in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Add four new, higher tax margins on individual taxes, maintain deductions and credits, keep corporate taxes low (15% is fine), add a Minimum Effective Tax Rate across the board (another original Mac idea).

I'd have to do some kind of audit on spending before I tossed anything out. I suspect there's fat from one end to the other, and I'd need to know what that looked like. My point is that spending increases are always fine when a wingers' party is in the White House.

I wonder if you notice that I don't spray you with questions on your opinions.

Thank you

Christ.

My tax plan is included in the link at the end of the second line of my sig. Add four new, higher tax margins on individual taxes, maintain deductions and credits, keep corporate taxes low (15% is fine), add a Minimum Effective Tax Rate across the board (another original Mac idea).

I'd have to do some kind of audit on spending before I tossed anything out. I suspect there's fat from one end to the other, and I'd need to know what that looked like. My point is that spending increases are always fine when a wingers' party is in the White House.

Oh, so my questions offend you? Oh, mighty one. Is there anything we can do that would not offend thee?

Hey everyone. We cannot ask Mac questions. He gets all offended and stuff.

Well, I have some more questions then.

So, now that we all know that the democrats in no way shape or form support your plan and since it is that you are so against that and since identity politics is all democrats are about......

Which democrat most closely matches your ideology there Mac? Sorry for offending thee.

Christ.

Oh, so my questions offend you? Oh, mighty one. Is there anything we can do that would not offend thee?

So, now that we all know that the democrats in no way shape or form support your plan and since it is that you are so against that and since identity politics is all democrats are about......

Which democrat most closely matches your ideology there Mac? Sorry for offending thee.
And again you guys just make stuff up. I never said I was offended.

You guys appear to have lost the ability to be honest at any level.

Andrew Yang comes the closest overall right now, and I'd like to see Bloomberg get in.

Christ.

And again you guys just make stuff up. I never said I was offended.

You guys appear to have lost the ability to be honest at any level.

Andrew Yang comes the closest overall right now, and I'd like to see Bloomberg get in.
Oh mighty one. Whilst thou hasten to forgive me sire? My slow mind somehow misinterprets your comments about who ye do not ask me questions.

Andrew Yang? Ok

Lol

I have met two of those guys and I bet they don't give a shit about Trump

So you speak for Mike Tyson..... doubt it...

Mike Tyson Endorses Donald Trump for President of the United States

"When asked about his history with Republican primary candidate Donald Trump, Tyson said he fully supports him for the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"He should be president of the United States," Tyson said."

LOL!!!!!

Making broad assumptions about "all black people" is the peak of prejudice....

8 percent of the blacks eligible to vote who weren't purged, voted for Trump. 88 percent did not. That's a majority. Mike Tyson is not. Nice try, It's kinda difficult for me to be racially prejudiced against blacks you fucking idiot. I'm done. Trump will not gain support in the black community. I know this.

There is a back story to Tyson endorsing Trump. Trump publicly supported Tyson when he was charged with rape.

And for a short period of time, Trump acted as Tysons business advisor. So Tyson returned the favor by endorsing him for his campaign

It was business.

Tyson was more valuable to Trump to headline multi million dollar boxing matches at Trumps casinos than to sit in jail.

Here is where it gets interesting, is that Trump actually placed a 1 million dollar 20-1 bet that Evander Holyfield would defeat Tyson and made 20 million off of his "friend" losing.

I've socialized with Tyson in the past, and he has no knowledge of or interest in politics at all.
Next time you see Mike, tell him my Dad raised pigeons, too.

Ignoring the shit you lefties throw against the wall, is just common sense.
Shitty people from shit hole countries.
Build the wall, deport them all.

Some of us understand how wealth redistribution in america works, thanks.

Some of us understand how wealth redistribution in america works, thanks.
ummmm when those with the wealth take what's left?

[

ummmm when those with the wealth take what's left?

The filthy welfare queens are using the government to steal money from us.

Illegals, inner city shitheads, foreign governments etc. That creep Obama even gave massive amounts of taxpayer's dollars to corporations and bailed out banks. Despicable that we allow these Liberals to steal and money and redisrtbute it to their special interest groups, isn't it?

No welfare, bailouts, grants, entitlements, subsides or anything else where they filthy government takes money from one person and gives it away to another.

Without their welfare slave plantation the Democrats would lose millions of voters, wouldn't they?

Last edited:
The woman he actually mentioned hitting on, when questioned, did not even realize that he had been interested.

Your pretense that he is some sort of brute, is fucking nonsense.
I like how you point out one woman while ignoring all the rest. :lmao:

I threw nothing of the sort. It's that long line of women, who claim they didn't let him grope them, where your problems lie.

You leftards proved that you can't be trusted with such shit, with Kavanaugh.

You could gin up a line of bullshit to throw against a wall, to smear ANYTHING OR ANYONE.
Yeah, the right would never gain up bullshit against someone on the left. No, never. Oh... wait... I almost forgot about the whole birther movement. :lmao:

Using your logic, the right can't be trusted either.

The defense of, ya but you do it too, contains an admission that you do it.

So, thanks for admitting that your accusations have no credibility.

Anywho, back to the thread topic.

Trump is making an outreach to black voters. This outrages liberals.

Because they know they need racial division, for them to have any chance of success.

LOLOL

Imbecile... YOU said it's a pass. Asking me to define the words YOU use is beyond stupid. Seriously, if you don't know what you mean, why is it my job to explain it?

And yes, trump said that's how he can "introduce" himself to a woman.

"You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

1. Link to support your definition of the word "pass" and then show evidence that Trump agrees with you, and not me, or take your pretense of outrage and shove it up your ass.

2. He said not such thing. YOu are making shit up now, out of thin air. You are liar.

3. Trump is a tall, rich and famous man, who expressed his opinion that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat regular guys. And you are pretending that somehow makes him the bad guy. YOu are full of shit.
We all know what a pass is. No link is necessary. It's the initial gesture on another, signifying the interest of a sexual nature.

And grabbing a woman's pussy to make a pass is not normal malw behavior. It's deviant behavior which is very often sexual assault. You're a sick fuck for promoting such sick shit.

As far as what Trump said.... I quoted him verbatim. TFB if that's inconvenient for you, ya sick fuck.

Sure. YOu quoted him, and then pretended he said all kinds of shit he did not say.

You are either delusional or a liar.

BTW, so, once a woman "signifies the interest of a sexual nature" by letting you kiss her, is that the last time you need consent in the sex act?

Cause that seems to be what you are implying. Of course, I don't want to just assume that what you seem to be saying to me, is what you mean. That way leads to misunderstanding and mischaracterization.

So, I'll ask you to clarify, to check if that is what you meant.

Instead of a being an asshole and assuming the worst and then holding to that till the end of time. LIke an asshole.

Cause, only an asshole would do that.

You know what I mean?
He said exactly what I quoted.... he doesn't wait to move in to kiss, you can do anything, even grab their pussy. So yes, that would be his way of making a pass. He said so himself. You'd be able to see it if you weren't enjoying him grabbing your pussy so much.
Hello Sir Runaway!! lmao

No you fool; no one has come forward with a grabbed pussy unless it was by DemoKKKrat donors.

Greg

Hell, he admitted that they gin up shit. He compared it to the Birther movement. HE DID THAT.

So, he knows that what comes out of his face anus, is nothing but shit.

1. Link to support your definition of the word "pass" and then show evidence that Trump agrees with you, and not me, or take your pretense of outrage and shove it up your ass.

2. He said not such thing. YOu are making shit up now, out of thin air. You are liar.

3. Trump is a tall, rich and famous man, who expressed his opinion that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat regular guys. And you are pretending that somehow makes him the bad guy. YOu are full of shit.
We all know what a pass is. No link is necessary. It's the initial gesture on another, signifying the interest of a sexual nature.

And grabbing a woman's pussy to make a pass is not normal malw behavior. It's deviant behavior which is very often sexual assault. You're a sick fuck for promoting such sick shit.

As far as what Trump said.... I quoted him verbatim. TFB if that's inconvenient for you, ya sick fuck.

Sure. YOu quoted him, and then pretended he said all kinds of shit he did not say.

You are either delusional or a liar.

BTW, so, once a woman "signifies the interest of a sexual nature" by letting you kiss her, is that the last time you need consent in the sex act?

Cause that seems to be what you are implying. Of course, I don't want to just assume that what you seem to be saying to me, is what you mean. That way leads to misunderstanding and mischaracterization.

So, I'll ask you to clarify, to check if that is what you meant.

Instead of a being an asshole and assuming the worst and then holding to that till the end of time. LIke an asshole.

Cause, only an asshole would do that.

You know what I mean?
He said exactly what I quoted.... he doesdoe wait to move in to kiss, you can do anything, even grab their pussy. So yes, that would be his way of making a pass. He said so himself. You'd be able to see it if you weren't enjoying him grabbing your pussy so much.

Oh, are you pretending to be too stupid to have noticed that when he talks, he jumps all over the place?

LOL!, You are certainly stupid, but you are not nearly as stupid as you are pretending to be here.

So, knock off the stupid ass shit.
LOLOL

I enjoy watching you constantly move the goal posts. Now you're position is, ok, he said it, he just didn't mean what he said. We should all excuse his abhorrent behavior because that's just the way he says things. How do you type with his cock in your mouth?

Oh, but then there's this....
Grabbing the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with, is called making a pass at a woman.
... yeah, that would be you, defending his behavior, that you now pretend he didn't mean what he said. If he didn't mean what he said, you wouldn't have felt compelled to defend it, ya moron.

You're human scum.

Now you are engaged in word games and semantics.

Trump stated his opinion, that woman treat men who are rich and famous, differently than they treat regular guys.

That you liberals pretend that this outrages you is just bullshit.

Which you just admitted in another post. So, shut your face anus.

The topic of this thread, is that Trump is planning an outreach to black voters.

What about that offends you? Do you feel that you libs have a special right to black votes?

Would not America be a better place with less of a racial divide?

Correll is this why you support trump ,Putins pal?

Donald Trump, Foreign Policy & National Security

1. Always funny to see lefties red baiting to someone old enough to remember what pussies they were during the Cold War.

2. No, I support Trump for his policies and his challenge of the media.

The Best Economic News No One Wants to Talk About

upload_2019-11-14_7-31-45.png

Forum List

Back