This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Why don't wingers ever realize how obvious it is when they try to change the subject?

Don't they go over this in winger training?

Why don't you stupid Moon Bats grow up?

image050.jpg

Ignoring the shit you lefties throw against the wall, is just common sense.
Shitty people from shit hole countries.
Build the wall, deport them all.
Hope in the years to come you get a Dem president that gives you just what your moron trump is giving us now

You people have been giving us shit for generations. Trump is the first one to give it back.
S.S medicare etc etc etc Yeah all kinds of shit Yeah trump DID give it back ,,,Huge tax breaks for the 1% Congrats correll if that includes you

You are confused Moon Bat. Must be that you are off your TDS meds for today.

There were lower tax brackets for everybody. I got a nice tax reduction myself and I am not in the 1%.

If you didn't get a tax break either you weren't doing it right or you were one of the sorry welfare queen assholes that don't pay any income tax. Because if you paid any income tax whatsoever you got a lower tax bracket.

I was saying that bad behaviors are enabled when people attack for those who exhibit them.

Kind of like when you start a post with "that is nonsense".

And meanwhile, interestingly, no Trumpsters go after other Trumpsters who say stuff like this:
You might want to reword this:
bad behaviors are enabled when people attack for those who exhibit them

You seem to be saying if I condemn/attack nazis and communists I enable them????

Greg
No, that's not what I'm saying. That's how you chose to interpret it.

It really is amazing, how often you guys have to twist what I say.

Now, I'll ask a few questions?

What exactly is your opinion of the posts below? Please feel free to go into detail:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
I still don't get it!!

I was saying that bad behaviors are enabled when people attack for those who exhibit them.

As for the quotes; a mish-mash. What was the context? White people are racist trash?? Sounds like blowing back and of course Chris Rock said it best.

There is no real discussion any more; just tribal crap. But look at the numbers; JOBS is Trump's panacea, and he is supplying them in spades. That's the REAL STORY...and the Dems don't want to talk about it.

Greg

"Tribal crap", then? That's your opinion of those posts? That's the best I'll get?

Can you provide a quote where you went after any of those people for their bigotry?

Several I have PM'd have said that they're sick and tired of white libs saying that minorities are in a less developed state because of whitey; so they flamed their opponents and some even said that they were after a reaction. They seem to have got it. But as I said it's the first time I've seen them so such is life.

Greg

I do seem to recall Mac making a plethora of posts condemning identity politics. He does however seem to bring up identity politics though quite often.

Maybe you have read them. Have you read any of his posts complimenting Trump for the economy during his presidency. He says he has made a bunch of posts.

Did you read them?

You might want to reword this:You seem to be saying if I condemn/attack nazis and communists I enable them????

Greg

What exactly is your opinion of the posts below? Please feel free to go into detail:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
I still don't get it!!

As for the quotes; a mish-mash. What was the context? White people are racist trash?? Sounds like blowing back and of course Chris Rock said it best.

There is no real discussion any more; just tribal crap. But look at the numbers; JOBS is Trump's panacea, and he is supplying them in spades. That's the REAL STORY...and the Dems don't want to talk about it.

Greg

"Tribal crap", then? That's your opinion of those posts? That's the best I'll get?

Can you provide a quote where you went after any of those people for their bigotry?

Several I have PM'd have said that they're sick and tired of white libs saying that minorities are in a less developed state because of whitey; so they flamed their opponents and some even said that they were after a reaction. They seem to have got it. But as I said it's the first time I've seen them so such is life.

Greg

I do seem to recall Mac making a plethora of posts condemning identity politics. He does however seem to bring up identity politics though quite often.

Maybe you have read them. Have you read any of his posts complimenting Trump for the economy during his presidency. He says he has made a bunch of posts.

Did you read them?

Mac pretends to not fall for identity politics.

But according to him, wanting to secure white children is hateful, and most likely the OK-sign is a symbol of hate.

He also subscribes to the horseshoe, also known as horseshit theory.

You might want to reword this:You seem to be saying if I condemn/attack nazis and communists I enable them????

Greg

I still don't get it!!

Greg

Greg

Did you read them?

No, but I don't get out of my cell much. We're pretty much behind the Badlands bars permanently. I recall that he can at least make a fair observation but usually with a snaky slant somewhere. But I digress; I vaguely recall some positive comments but would like him to refresh my memory.

Greg

Hope in the years to come you get a Dem president that gives you just what your moron trump is giving us now

You people have been giving us shit for generations. Trump is the first one to give it back.
S.S medicare etc etc etc Yeah all kinds of shit Yeah trump DID give it back ,,,Huge tax breaks for the 1% Congrats correll if that includes you

There were lower tax brackets for everybody. I got a nice tax reduction myself and I am not in the 1%.

If you didn't get a tax break either you weren't doing it right or you were one of the sorry welfare queen assholes that don't pay any income tax. Because if you paid any income tax whatsoever you got a lower tax bracket.

The tax cut to other than the 1% amounted to scraps I benefited nicely but I didn't need it It was unnecessary

Greg

I still don't get it!!

Greg

Greg

Did you read them?

It may not have been him of course but I had a discussion wrt the Trump import taxes on Chinese goods and I suggested that prices would indeed NOT rise significantly because of Chinese desire for Market Share. True enough prices have remained relatively stable in large part due to currency manipulation and other mechanisms employed by the Chinese. They do in fact wear the tariffs. Mac may have been positive to that I think.

Greg

The tax cut to other than the 1% amounted to scraps I benefited nicely but I didn't need it It was unnecessary

Why didn't you put it in an envelope and send it to the Starving Millions???

Greg

If you benefited "nicely" then quit your bitching and shut the fuck up. Just get down on your knees and thank Trump for having more money to spend yourself.

Stop being an envious asshole that is butt hurt because somebody else may have got more than you did.

They are convinced of it.
Whatever "their" number is -- and this is something that is in the heart more than any polling data -- there are far more who enable them by ignoring and downplaying their existence. As we see on this board every single fucking day.

Between the two, the number is not at all insignificant. And minorities are well aware of that.

That is nonsense. You prepared to identify the "enablers" as Trump voters; all deplorables?? That failed BIG TIME!!!!

Nazis and their modern incarnations are scum; just as bad as communists and new age socialists. Stuff them all to HELL!!

Now you were saying?

Greg

And meanwhile, interestingly, no Trumpsters go after other Trumpsters who say stuff like this:

You seem to be saying if I condemn/attack nazis and communists I enable them????

Greg

It really is amazing, how often you guys feel you have to twist what I say.

Hey Mac, I created you another whiners piece...I’m hoping you won’t mind adding it to your list of truthful, courageous posts. Thanks in advance.

“He’s feels just like anybody decent does. He doesn’t necessarily hate dark folks, he simply doesn’t want to see whitey supplanted by them in America.
Generally speaking, what good, decent white folks don’t share an “affinity” for white nationalism? A quick glance at statistical data tells the tale...no?
If we extrapolate the data what do we find? What happens if dark folks displace whitey...what do predominantly dark communities and cities look like now?
Are lotto winners buying homes in darker areas to live among the darker folks....why not?
Scary shit huh? Piss yourself yet?”

Greg

Still waiting for your vast number of posts you said you made supporting Trump and his thriving economy.

Hey Mac, you know what? I am sorry for attacking you in a disgraceful manner. Not kidding. I do it for humorous purposes and I hate political correctness as you know.

You are probably the only one on the extreme left that I can communicate with. So, in all seriousness. I would like to review those posts you made supporting Trump's economy. I don't recall those posts you made.

Also, please make a comment about how the left insisted that the economy would tank in the first year due to Trump overturning many obama era regulations. Interested in that too. Also, can you please give us your thoughts on biden bragging about withholding billions of dollars to Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the FACT that his son received a job that paid him over 80K per month for a job he was not in any way qualified to take.

Thank you.
I'm on the "extreme" left now. Cool. I'd be curious to know what the Regressive Lefties here think of that one.

I've already provided you with quotes of my saying positive things about the economy. Since I have to take that stuff seriously, I don't jam my posts will silly hyperbole or superlatives. Maybe that's what threw you.

I have no doubt the Left predicted the economy would tank because of Trump. That's what nutters do when they lose. And they definitely hope they'll end up being right, for pure political advantage.

If you want to know what I think of the present state of the economy, all you ever have to do is ask. Weird that you never seem to do that.
I do not have any of the posts that you made where you thought Trump's policies were the reason for the thriving economy.

Honestly did not see any of those quotes. Since, you have so many quotes of ours and since it seems you are playing identity politics with those quotes that you save to break out whenever you get the chance, I was hoping you have those posts where you have said Trump's policies is causing the economy to thrive. I mean it could not be the obama era policies that are causing the economy to thrive, since indeed Trump did away with many of his regulations.

I apologize for asking for those posts that you said you have made several times in the past. Also, what is your opinion on the economy under Trump.

Also, please make a comment on those Ukraine things in regards to biden, his son, and what he openly bragged about.

Thank you.
I don't know why in the world this is so important, but here you go.

I don't think I've ever said that "Trump's policies are causing the economy to thrive", or that the "economy is thriving". "Thriving" is not a term I use, because it's a vague and shallow word, especially for people in my profession.

So here: The economy is doing pretty well as of 9:25ET, November 13, 2019. The unemployment rate is outstanding. Hiring data and job growth data refuse to weaken, which is a very hopeful sign. Income growth has been as we were hoping. At some point, the combination of those two data points should push growth far beyond its current 1.9% rate. Manufacturing remains in a recession. The trade battle has clearly been a drag on growth. Bond yields remain disturbingly low, but I've seen a few positive signs over the last couple of weeks. The deficit has exploded in a time of growth, something that Keynes himself was against.

The 1.9% GDP rate is a real problem, particularly considering the positive data above. Something is either broken or malfunctioning. At this very moment, my best guess is that our middle class still simply doesn't have the spending power to create the momentum we need for good growth.

Regarding this Trump/Biden/Ukraine piffle, I don't give two shits about either story. I think this impeachment thing is nothing more than desperate partisan politics. I think that nutters on both ends are doing precisely what they always do: Denying, ignoring, avoiding and downplaying all potentially bad news on their guy, and focusing on, expanding, and highlighting all potentially good news on their guy.

Anything else?

Greg

Still waiting for your vast number of posts you said you made supporting Trump and his thriving economy.

Hey Mac, you know what? I am sorry for attacking you in a disgraceful manner. Not kidding. I do it for humorous purposes and I hate political correctness as you know.

You are probably the only one on the extreme left that I can communicate with. So, in all seriousness. I would like to review those posts you made supporting Trump's economy. I don't recall those posts you made.

Also, please make a comment about how the left insisted that the economy would tank in the first year due to Trump overturning many obama era regulations. Interested in that too. Also, can you please give us your thoughts on biden bragging about withholding billions of dollars to Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the FACT that his son received a job that paid him over 80K per month for a job he was not in any way qualified to take.

Thank you.
I'm on the "extreme" left now. Cool. I'd be curious to know what the Regressive Lefties here think of that one.

I've already provided you with quotes of my saying positive things about the economy. Since I have to take that stuff seriously, I don't jam my posts will silly hyperbole or superlatives. Maybe that's what threw you.

I have no doubt the Left predicted the economy would tank because of Trump. That's what nutters do when they lose. And they definitely hope they'll end up being right, for pure political advantage.

If you want to know what I think of the present state of the economy, all you ever have to do is ask. Weird that you never seem to do that.
I do not have any of the posts that you made where you thought Trump's policies were the reason for the thriving economy.

Honestly did not see any of those quotes. Since, you have so many quotes of ours and since it seems you are playing identity politics with those quotes that you save to break out whenever you get the chance, I was hoping you have those posts where you have said Trump's policies is causing the economy to thrive. I mean it could not be the obama era policies that are causing the economy to thrive, since indeed Trump did away with many of his regulations.

I apologize for asking for those posts that you said you have made several times in the past. Also, what is your opinion on the economy under Trump.

Also, please make a comment on those Ukraine things in regards to biden, his son, and what he openly bragged about.

Thank you.

I don't think I've ever said that "Trump's policies are causing the economy to thrive", or that the "economy is thriving". "Thriving" is not a term I use, because it's a vague and shallow word, especially for people in my profession.

So here: The economy is doing pretty well as of 9:25ET, November 13, 2019. The unemployment rate is outstanding. Hiring data and job growth data refuse to weaken, which is a very hopeful sign. Income growth has been as we were hoping. At some point, the combination of those two data points should push growth far beyond its current 1.9% rate. Manufacturing remains in a recession. The trade battle has clearly been a drag on growth. Bond yields remain disturbingly low, but I've seen a few positive signs over the last couple of weeks. The deficit has exploded in a time of growth, something that Keynes himself was against.

The 1.9% GDP rate is a real problem, particularly considering the positive data above. Something is either broken or malfunctioning. At this very moment, my best guess is that our middle class still simply doesn't have the spending power to create the momentum we need for good growth.

Regarding this Trump/Biden/Ukraine piffle, I don't give two shits about either story. I think this impeachment thing is nothing more than desperate partisan politics. I think that nutters on both ends are doing precisely what they always do: Denying, ignoring, avoiding and downplaying all potentially bad news on their guy, and focusing on, expanding, and highlighting all potentially good news on their guy.

Anything else?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. You haz it!

[ What happens if dark folks displace whitey...what do predominantly dark communities and cities look like now?

I think we all know the answer to that is the predominantly dark communities look like shitholes now.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Anything else?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. You haz it!
What in that post gave you that idea, specifically?

Greg

Thank you.

Thank you.

Anything else?
Ahhhh, in your profession. What I cannot tell is if you are admitting that the democrats were wrong when they loudly proclaimed that Trump would cause the economy to nose dive in the first year of his presidency or not.

You don't use thriving? The dow is at record highs, unemployment at record lows. That includes for blacks (ooops sorry, African Americans) unemployment levels at all time low. Hispanic unemployment levels at all time low. All things not supposed to have happened.

Tell me Mac, do you think cnn or msnbc would be harping on it if those unemployment levels were at all time highs?

So, the partisan impeachment crap. If biden indeed did have the prosecutor fired and withheld billions as he bragged and since the democrats you vote for claim that is impeachable, what are your thoughts? Remember, biden boasted about it.

Also, while you may not care, tell us your thoughts about hunter Biden getting an 80k per month job for a Ukraine gas company that he was not qualified to have during the obama biden administration.

Thank you

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how this "outreach" takes shape.

The current message is, "Trump hasn't screwed up the clear downward trajectory of the black unemployment rate he inherited from Obama, all those white nationalists, white separatists and white supremacists who support him don't count, and he was just kidding when he said he didn't know who David Duke was".

He'll probably need to spruce that up a bit.

Make it a little snappier, maybe.

The white supremacists, all dozens of them, don't count. REally, who gives a fuck about them? Totally irrelevant.

Trump cares about them. They are one of the most active parts of his base.

Only a lying asshole would claim any of that.

They and their concerns are irrelevant. Trump has been clear in condemning them many times, and only a lying asshole and a piece of shit, would claim otherwise.

I wonder why they don't seem to think so.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Anything else?
Ahhhh, in your profession. What I cannot tell is if you are admitting that the democrats were wrong when they loudly proclaimed that Trump would cause the economy to nose dive in the first year of his presidency or not.

You don't use thriving? The dow is at record highs, unemployment at record lows. That includes for blacks (ooops sorry, African Americans) unemployment levels at all time low. Hispanic unemployment levels at all time low. All things not supposed to have happened.

Tell me Mac, do you think cnn or msnbc would be harping on it if those unemployment levels were at all time highs?

So, the partisan impeachment crap. If biden indeed did have the prosecutor fired and withheld billions as he bragged and since the democrats you vote for claim that is impeachable, what are your thoughts? Remember, biden boasted about it.

Also, while you may not care, tell us your thoughts about hunter Biden getting an 80k per month job for a Ukraine gas company that he was not qualified to have during the obama biden administration.

Thank you
Economic figures are mixed. As usual. And as I pretty clearly said, the economy is in pretty good shape right now.

CNN and MSNBC will focus on anything bad they can discuss on Trump, yes.

I haven't been following the Biden story much, sorry. I explained why, above. I'll examine whatever the final output of the investigation when it's provided.

Please wrap this up. It's boring. Anything else?

The white supremacists, all dozens of them, don't count. REally, who gives a fuck about them? Totally irrelevant.

Trump cares about them. They are one of the most active parts of his base.

Only a lying asshole would claim any of that.

Whatever "their" number is -- and this is something that is in the heart more than any polling data -- there are far more who enable them by ignoring and downplaying their existence. As we see on this board every single fucking day.

Between the two, the number is not at all insignificant. And minorities are well aware of that.

That is nonsense. You prepared to identify the "enablers" as Trump voters; all deplorables?? That failed BIG TIME!!!!

Nazis and their modern incarnations are scum; just as bad as communists and new age socialists. Stuff them all to HELL!!

Now you were saying?

Greg

Actually that was half of Trump voters, but why quibble over a bunch of idiots?

Question for you Mac1958
Do you PREFER that America turn predominantly brown and black? What data are you looking at that compels you to possess such a preference?
Enlighten us...PLEASE.

Forum List

Back