This is why you shouldn't eat at fast food places

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

This isn't the first incident of people ( sick ) doing stuff to the food being served/ ordered. We have a sick , sick in the head generation who do things most refuse to believe exist just because they themselves wouldn't dream of doing such an act.

Works that way in politics too, but since it can't be seen clearly to them they stay in their own stupidity of " change the world and love everyone" . wake up fools society isn't going to think like your fantasy world no matter what you do .

Mississippi Fast Food Worker ARRESTED For Smearing MENSTRUAL BLOOD Inside Customer’s HAMBURGER!!

Yeah, when I was a teen working at a diner if I didn't like you, all I would do is put jalapenos on your burger..

Never send anything back in a restaurant unless you like (someone elses) spit.

Fast food isn't real food and should never be eaten
I eat it regularly and have my entire life. I eat a "brunch" at whatever place is close to the jobsite and then usually a decent dinner. Been fit my entire life with perfect health.
If you sit around doing nothing everyday you have a problem. If you burn lots of calories during the day the paranoia is worse for you than a quick sandwich or taco.

Fast food isn't real food and should never be eaten
I eat it regularly and have my entire life. I eat a "brunch" at whatever place is close to the jobsite and then usually a decent dinner. Been fit my entire life with perfect health.
If you sit around doing nothing everyday you have a problem. If you burn lots of calories during the day the paranoia is worse for you than a quick sandwich or taco.

That doesn't mean fast food is real food

Mass produced shit food loaded with all kinds of chemicals is not real food

Forum List

Back