🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is you ignorant progressives

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friendly reminder...the thread is about progtard hypocrisy.... namely that doofus AOC...and her sudden change in withdraw

Not me morons

Sassy....you've kinda got egg on your face on this one. Not only did you pick an absolute shit example, as Trump is getting criticized from every side on his shit decision to abandon our Kurdish allies....

......but you just demonstrated that the right wing hysteria regarding AOC is so hopelessly embedded in the conservative psyche that even when AOC agrees with Mitch McConnel and Lindsay Graham......your ilk STILL find a way to shit your panties about her.

All Bitch Irish Ass has done is insult people. She tells others to stay on topic, but she contributes damn little to the subject. I think the only reason she starts threads is so she can vent her spleen on whoever she thinks is a lib.

Get back on topic paper pusher fag or get reported

Explain Occasional Kotex's hypocrisy or sit down and stfu.

Got it druggie?
Ah...Threaty McThreat the Catfish.................................you failed faster than normal this time.

Plywood.... now get back on topic which is Kotex's hypocrisy or I'll report you.... Pete
Yes....Plywood. What about it? Explain......if you can, Threaty McThreat. And if you want to report me, I will be glad to show all your posts in this thread where you say NOTHING about the topic, but just insult posters and proposition them.

A friendly reminder...the thread is about progtard hypocrisy.... namely that doofus AOC...and her sudden change in withdraw

Not me morons

Sassy....you've kinda got egg on your face on this one. Not only did you pick an absolute shit example, as Trump is getting criticized from every side on his shit decision to abandon our Kurdish allies....

......but you just demonstrated that the right wing hysteria regarding AOC is so hopelessly embedded in the conservative psyche that even when AOC agrees with Mitch McConnel and Lindsay Graham......your ilk STILL find a way to shit your panties about her.
You've addressed the thread topic.....think Threaty McThreat will recognize that?

Not me morons
Funny, says it's about "progressives"?

You and her are of the same cloth. Now get back to the hypocrisy and stop ankle snapping me. You'll get hurt
Where are you addressing the topic in that post, Threaty McThreat?

The hypocrisy. Must I explain everything to you? AOC is a hypocrite like all progtards. Now shush you're annoying me again

Not me morons

You've addressed the thread topic.....think Threaty McThreat will recognize that?

The discussion isn't going the way Sassy intended. So now she's insisting that we not discuss the absurdity of her premise.

Good night progtards and thank you for proving my intent.

You're all for withdraw until Orange Man does it. Then you spin like tops.

Think hard...

Good night progtards and thank you for proving my intent.

You're all for withdraw until Orange Man does it. Then you spin like tops.

Think hard...

If your intent was to demonstrate how much real estate that AOC has in your head, rent free.......so much so that even when AOC agrees with Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham on Trump's terrible decision you still must melt down and dedicate an entire thread to her....

Then you've succeeded brilliantly.

Not me morons
Funny, says it's about "progressives"?

You and her are of the same cloth. Now get back to the hypocrisy and stop ankle snapping me. You'll get hurt
Where are you addressing the topic in that post, Threaty McThreat?

The hypocrisy. Must I explain everything to you? AOC is a hypocrite like all progtards. Now shush you're annoying me again
She's only an hypocrite if she called for our troops to be pulled out immediately with no warning or preparation for the Kurds to take over. Did she? Show us where she said that.

I was against a pull out even before Trump suggested it. Why? Because it will give ISIL a chance to reform, as well as will more than likely result in the deaths of many Kurds at the hands of Turkey.

What's even more wrong about this, is that Turkey wants to enforce a 20 mile buffer zone in Syria, all along their border with them. Sorry, but that is gonna be a bad situation like what Israel and Palestine is currently.

And, as far as AOC being a hypocrite because she changed her position, she's not nearly as much of one as Trump is.

You're picking an example that has rightfully garnered Trump condemnation from Republican and Democrat alike, along with our Nato Allies. Even Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham have turned on Trump over this.

And THAT is the example of 'democrats will complain about anything' you hang your hat on? The one that has brought political parties and nation together in their agreement of Trump's terrible judgment?

Laughing....good luck with that.

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

:laughing0301:

They've both criticized Trump's decision to abandon our allies.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

Then who, pray tell, is Turkey invading to fight?

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

So Trump is flexible. You people should try that sometime.

I called the flop before he ever did it. It's not the first time. He is not a serious or capable president.

I was against a pull out even before Trump suggested it. Why? Because it will give ISIL a chance to reform, as well as will more than likely result in the deaths of many Kurds at the hands of Turkey.

What's even more wrong about this, is that Turkey wants to enforce a 20 mile buffer zone in Syria, all along their border with them. Sorry, but that is gonna be a bad situation like what Israel and Palestine is currently.

And, as far as AOC being a hypocrite because she changed her position, she's not nearly as much of one as Trump is.

Nobody cares huffer

How has McConnel and Graham "turned" on Trump? Is that supposed to mean that they'll be voting for Elizabeth Warren instead?

:laughing0301:

They've both criticized Trump's decision to abandon our allies.

And rightly so. Even Trump's logic is a wasteland of useless idiocy. Per Trump, 100% of ISIS fighters have been captured.

Then who, pray tell, is Turkey invading to fight?

We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

So Trump is flexible. You people should try that sometime.

I called the flop before he ever did it. It's not the first time. He is not a serious or capable president.

Beats any clown the left has running. Fact

Quick surrender and gone..***spink***

I never surrender...I get weary of progressive BS and have children to attend to

We didn't kill ours
"I never surrender"......you just slink away back into your dark hole...........
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back