🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is you ignorant progressives

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already know that no Democrat politician has ever been criticized by someone in his own party, God forbid. Obama went 8 whole years and not one disparaging word was said to him by a single Democrat or the media that I can remember.

But do you really think Trump is afraid of a little criticism? I think not.

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

So Trump is flexible. You people should try that sometime.

I called the flop before he ever did it. It's not the first time. He is not a serious or capable president.

Beats any clown the left has running. Fact

Which doesn't change what I said.

But Trump's what you said

No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.
I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.

You don't know shit Mr Restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Good fucking grief even a USAF Colonel knew you were a fraud.
1. Head
2. Learn the difference between the USAF and the US Navy
3. Time for you to make your little threats again, Catfish.
I thought taking Saddam out, was a great idea, and I supported that war. Till I figured out, we wasn't there to win it. That was Bush's fault, and still hold that against him.

We had it won...until Ears bungled it away. Any military in the know knows this
We had what won? Define what "it" is and how it was "won". And you speak for the military now? When did you serve? Or when did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express? :71:

Tulsi Gabbard did.

A little criticism and Trump flopped.

So Trump is flexible. You people should try that sometime.

I called the flop before he ever did it. It's not the first time. He is not a serious or capable president.

Beats any clown the left has running. Fact

Which doesn't change what I said.

But Trump's what you said
"trump's"?

One should know to not bother condemning any Trump position because he's likely to take the opposite position tomorrow.

That said, its sad to see her take this position.
No, actually I think his decision was a good one. Our mission was done, and if terrorist try to get crazy. Send a drone over and kill them. No troops die and the terrorist are still put in their place.
I knew that it would only take about 24 hours for all the trump cultists to get on board.
So, you want our troops there?
I want the Kurds, our allies, to have a fighting chance since we promised them support. Not happy about being there....but since we are, it would worse to abandon our allies just like that *snap*.
You do realize we have drones that can take care of it? I mean Obama loved them, and I supported him on that.

One should know to not bother condemning any Trump position because he's likely to take the opposite position tomorrow.

It was a good decision. Too bad he didn't actually believe in it.

AOC should be condemning his flop, not the original decision.
So you admit it was a good decision? But now it's bad, because Trump made it?

His original decision was good. His flop on that decision was bad but that could be seen coming as soon as he made his original decision.

You don't know shit Mr Restrooms on an aircraft carrier. Good fucking grief even a USAF Colonel knew you were a fraud.
1. Head
I thought taking Saddam out, was a great idea, and I supported that war. Till I figured out, we wasn't there to win it. That was Bush's fault, and still hold that against him.

What did we have won?

I want the Kurds, our allies, to have a fighting chance since we promised them support. Not happy about being there....but since we are, it would worse to abandon our allies just like that *snap*.
You do realize we have drones that can take care of it? I mean Obama loved them, and I supported him on that.
Drones? Can take care of it? What is the "it" you think drones can take care of? And what makes you think that U.S. drones will still be there when trump pulls our forces out of that area?

1. Head

What did we have won?
I too would like an answer to that question.

Drones? Can take care of it? What is the "it" you think drones can take care of? And what makes you think that U.S. drones will still be there when trump pulls our forces out of that area?

He isn't pulling them out.

He isn't pulling them out.
Ok, if he isn't....but what is it that drones can solve?

1. Head

We had what won? Define what "it" is and how it was "won". And you speak for the military now? When did you serve? Or when did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express? :71:
We didn't win the Iraq war, because Bush nor Obama wanted to win it. That war shouldn't of lasted more than a month. If we wanted to win it. Both parties let us down. All I got to say.

1. Head

What did we have won?

The war...we left and lo and behold ISIS sprang up. I'm not going to school you on this. Message Deltex on here...he will

It was a good decision. Too bad he didn't actually believe in it.

AOC should be condemning his flop, not the original decision.
So you admit it was a good decision? But now it's bad, because Trump made it?

His original decision was good. His flop on that decision was bad but that could be seen coming as soon as he made his original decision.
Ok, lol.

1. Head

What did we have won?

The war...we left and lo and behold ISIS sprang up. I'm not going to school you on this. Message Deltex on here...he will
"war"....we are not at war....we haven't been at war since WWII.....What is it that you mislabel as "the war"? BTW...we never left the Middle East, even under Former President Obama.

1. Head

What did we have won?
Huh?

Can any of you left loons tell me one thing the democrat controlled Congress has accomplished since 2018 besides chase Trump's tail?

Ignorant losers
Bills passed by the House: Senate sitting on 290 bills already passed by House; tension mounts 290 House bills. 290.
You mean like when the dems sat on that many from republicans, ohh wait that is different cause it is right?
You will have to show what you claim to be true....and if you can do that, then prove that it's ok to do such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back