This Is Your Side, Liberals

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

See how their dementia works.

Now it's President Obama's fault, and Nancy Pelosi's fault, that 2 cops were murdered.

A validation of what I said the other day, i.e.,

that ANYTHING bad that happens now in this country will eventually be blamed on Obama by the RWnuts, no matter how absurd.

This is the madness of crowds,

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

We are witness to this rightwing madness now on a daily basis.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What is clear from your attempts to shield the Liberal elite who set the stage for these murders, Obama (Stay the Course, protesters!), de Blasio, Sharpton (81 visits to the White House), the Liberal mobs chanting (Dead Cops!), and the anti-civilization bent of Liberalism itself.......

....is that you recognize the truth of the OP.

Being a congenital liar....you post as you have.

1. The cops killed an innocent man.

2. A man killed two innocent cops as revenge.

Only the demented such as you try to manufacture propaganda to blame your personal, innocent, enemies.

And....it started early:

The police arrested a man for supposedly breaking into his own home. That is stupid by every sane person's definition.

Actually, the dictionary definition of 'stupid' is the man in the highest elected office in the nation attacking the police....all of the police.....and, in the same speech, admitting that he didn't know what happened.

Section 'b.' under 'stupid' mentions you by name.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Now it's President Obama's fault, and Nancy Pelosi's fault, that 2 cops were murdered.

that ANYTHING bad that happens now in this country will eventually be blamed on Obama by the RWnuts, no matter how absurd.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What is clear from your attempts to shield the Liberal elite who set the stage for these murders, Obama (Stay the Course, protesters!), de Blasio, Sharpton (81 visits to the White House), the Liberal mobs chanting (Dead Cops!), and the anti-civilization bent of Liberalism itself.......

Then we should take away free speech and freedom of assembly as constitutional rights?

Only the demented such as you try to manufacture propaganda to blame your personal, innocent, enemies.

And....it started early:

The police arrested a man for supposedly breaking into his own home. That is stupid by every sane person's definition.

Actually, the dictionary definition of 'stupid' is the man in the highest elected office in the nation attacking the police....all of the police.....and, in the same speech, admitting that he didn't know what happened.

It does? What is my name then?

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

And....it started early:

Wow. Look how young he looks WAY BACK THEN when talking about CAMBRIDGE.

And it was true, the CAMBRIDGE (that's Boston, you idiot) police did act stupidly.

And....it started early:

Why must lie by editing the President's words:

"the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home"

Now I can understand how someone like you might not be capable of seeing the stupidity of the police's actions in that case,

but to the sane, it's easily recognizable.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Then we should take away free speech and freedom of assembly as constitutional rights?

So....

Mode #1:lie

Mode #2: obfuscate

Right into mode #2, huh?

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

And....it started early:

Wow. Look how young he looks WAY BACK THEN when talking about CAMBRIDGE.

And it was true, the CAMBRIDGE (that's Boston, you idiot) police did act stupidly.

You're talking to someone who thought the beating of Rodney King was justified;

you're talking to a Korean, the race most notorious for hating black people.

And....it started early:

"the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home"

Now I can understand how someone like you might not be capable of seeing the stupidity of the police's actions in that case,

"...."the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

So....

Mode #1:lie

Mode #2: obfuscate

Right into mode #2, huh?

You're the claiming that people who spoke out and people who assembled were responsible for a murder.

Being responsible for a murder is a criminal act is it not? Or shouldn't it be?

If free speech and assembly cause a murder, as you claim, those actions should be banned, should they not, lest they cause more murders in the future?

And....it started early:

Yes they did because they arrested a man, in his own home, for being angry that the police had treated him as a criminal.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

Name the liberal posters on USMB who have ever advocated shooting policemen.

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”
Obama s propaganda pushed people to hate the police Giuliani says TheHill

Let me repeat the question:

You kiss Obama's ass, and he has blood on his hands and so do you. If not, let me hear you criticize Obama for fanning the flames.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”

You kiss Obama's ass, and he has blood on his hands and so do you. If not, let me hear you criticize Obama for fanning the flames.

He didn't. The rightwing fanned the flames by demonizing Eric Garner, THE VICTIM, and treating his killers as gods.

And....it started early:

"This suggests that something happened that should not have happened," Mayor E. Denise Simmons said on CNN's "American Morning." "The situation is certainly unfortunate. This can't happen again in Cambridge."

Now why if the police had not been actly stupidly would the mayor of Cambridge not want such police behavior to stop?

If the cops had been acting intelligently and professionally, shouldn't the mayor be encouraging them to treat every black man entering a house as a criminal?

Are you pretending that you, and others of your ilk, have not, on USMB, advocated against the police, and promoted the anti-police agenda of the race hustlers?
I'll help you out. Calling for the police to stop shooting unarmed citizens isn't being anti-police, it's being anti-Police State. Learn the difference.
So its okay for the unarmed citizen to try to arm himself with the cops gun? That is what happened.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

He didn't. The rightwing fanned the flames by demonizing Eric Garner, THE VICTIM, and treating his killers as gods.
Garner was breaking the law, and he resisted arrest. The cops did their job, garner died because he was out of shape. I hope the cops refuse to police the ghettos, then see how your type likes that.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Boy, I'll just betcha most NYC residents wish Giuliana were back in leadership. De Blasio is the first far left-liberal Democrat to hold mayoral office in 20 years. It will be all downhill until he leaves. Even the protestors have no respect for him:

NYC protesters say they won t stop demonstrations despite de Blasio s wishes Fox News

Activist groups in New York City have rejected a call by Mayor Bill de Blasio to hold off on any new demonstrations until after the funerals of two NYPD officers who were ambushed and murdered Saturday in Brooklyn.

Last edited:

Garner was breaking the law, and he resisted arrest. The cops did their job, garner died because he was out of shape. I hope the cops refuse to police the ghettos, then see how your type likes that.

Resisting arrest in NY is a misdemeanor, the equivalent of shoplifting a candy bar.

We don't have the death penalty without due process in NY for misdemeanors.

By that logic if a guy beats his wife to death for pilfering 50 bucks out of his wallet,

it's her fault.

Forum List

Back