This Is Your Side, Liberals

I'd a bit about what you have to say, if I believed you actually cared about the cops. All you seem to care about is making some cheap political points at someone else's expense. Pretty disgusting, IMO.

Actually, the points made are deeply significant......they expose the anti-society bent that has always been in the nature of Liberalism.

And said points are at the expense of Liberals....one can feel that in the hostility coming from Liberals who recognize the truth, and feel the heat.

more nonsense ....

You feel the heat, huh?

Great.

No. We are laughing at you.
Must really suck when your discernment quotient goes into negative values...

^^^^

that

No, you're not.
You're thinking 'did I choose the right candidate....the right political view'?

That's why you're in this thread.

One real easy name is Jillian and you know as well as I do others have as well, ANY criticism of Obama is automatically responded to with calling the poster a racist, Rdean has done it as well, Remind me how you have never read their shit.

Exactly WHERE has jillian said this? Not to mention that you are likely lying, I am used to Righties lying. So, I just called Jillian over here.

he is lying. but that's standard operating procedure for him.
Shall I go back to 2009 and 2010 and find the times you claimed that some opponent was a racist for being against Obama?

Oh look Re-Liar guy is back. Whadja find Re-Liar? Got that evidence where I "routinely declare all republicans, all teaparty or conservatives did something, supported something or were responsible for something" for show and tell?

Or did your dog eat your homework?

isn't it funny that people who blame anyone to the left of atilla the hun for everything bad in the world are worried about not being treated fairly. boo hoo!

Obama, de Blasio, Holder.....they drummed up the racial division and the anti-police hatred.

And your vote aided them.

Live with it.

Actually, the points made are deeply significant......they expose the anti-society bent that has always been in the nature of Liberalism. And said points are at the expense of Liberals....one can feel that in the hostility coming from Liberals who recognize the truth, and feel the heat.
Love to hear yourself talk, don't you, because you totally missed my point? You don't appear to have any more empathy for the men that were killed than the person that killed them. This all about your ego and to hell with anyone else. Pretty disgusting, IMO.

[QUOTE="konradv, post: 10399275, member: 22976"Love to hear yourself talk, don't you, because you totally missed my point? You don't appear to have any more empathy for the men that were killed than the person that killed them. This all about your ego and to hell with anyone else. Pretty disgusting, IMO.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMNAO!

Good LORD... that is pitiful.

Look, I'm not saying that killing those two people was right. But when one works for an organized crime syndicate such as the NYPD, that's what one should expect to happen. You can't have an effective system of laws without good cops. When they are able to kill at their own absolute discretion, that is not a system of laws, but one of men.

So you're saying those two cops were bad cops? Are you saying that they are part of a crime syndicate? I think you're a very mixed up human being and if I read your comments correctly you are bordering on being an animal.
How would you like to hear this being shouted in our streets?...What do we want? Dead protesters When do we want them? Now!

I am saying that one cannot expect law and order unless the police obey the laws.

The Peelian Principles of Policing are:
  1. To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.
  2. To recognise always that the power of the police to fulfil their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behaviour, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect.
  3. To recognise always that to secure and maintain the respect and approval of the public means also the securing of the willing co-operation of the public in the task of securing observance of laws.
  4. To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.
  5. To seek and preserve public favour, not by pandering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humour, and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.
  6. To use physical force only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient to obtain public co-operation to an extent necessary to secure observance of law or to restore order, and to use only the minimum degree of physical force which is necessary on any particular occasion for achieving a police objective.
  7. To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
  8. To recognise always the need for strict adherence to police-executive functions, and to refrain from even seeming to usurp the powers of the judiciary of avenging individuals or the State, and of authoritatively judging guilt and punishing the guilty.
  9. To recognise always that the test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, and not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with them.
Any cop who doesn't follow those principles is a non-person in my book. They deserve to be put down like the swine they are.

"It has been said too that our governments both federal and particular want energy... This is true, and it is an inconvenience. On the other hand that energy which absolute governments derive from an armed force, which is the effect of the bayonet constantly held at the breast of every citizen, and which resembles very much the stillness of the grave, must be admitted also to have it's inconveniences"
--Thomas Jefferson, 'Answer to Demeunier's Queries' (January, 24, 1786)

You gotta admit, every time a right winger mentions someone who's educated or a college student, they just assume it must be a liberal.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

Name the liberal posters on USMB who have ever advocated shooting policemen.

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”
Obama s propaganda pushed people to hate the police Giuliani says TheHill

Let me repeat the question:

They won't answer. I'm a veteran and I've always praised the military. In fact, I think the draft is a great thing. If properly administered, it makes the wealthy find out what it's like for the "little people" or as Ann Romney said, "Your kind". The wealthy need to find out what it's like actually showing support for this country.

And yet, these srewball right wingers insist I hate the military. Add in the middle class. Republican policies cause great harm to the middle class, not to mention the military, to every American, yet, they insist it is they who are patriotic and who love this country. Not a one will name a single GOP policy for the last 40 years that has been good for a majority of Americans.

Look, I'm not saying that killing those two people was right. But when one works for an organized crime syndicate such as the NYPD, that's what one should expect to happen. You can't have an effective system of laws without good cops. When they are able to kill at their own absolute discretion, that is not a system of laws, but one of men.

So you're saying those two cops were bad cops? Are you saying that they are part of a crime syndicate? I think you're a very mixed up human being and if I read your comments correctly you are bordering on being an animal.
How would you like to hear this being shouted in our streets?...What do we want? Dead protesters When do we want them? Now!

I am saying that one cannot expect law and order unless the police obey the laws.

1. To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.
  2. To recognise always that the power of the police to fulfil their functions and duties is dependent on public approval of their existence, actions and behaviour, and on their ability to secure and maintain public respect.
  3. To recognise always that to secure and maintain the respect and approval of the public means also the securing of the willing co-operation of the public in the task of securing observance of laws.
  4. To recognise always that the extent to which the co-operation of the public can be secured diminishes proportionately the necessity of the use of physical force and compulsion for achieving police objectives.
  5. To seek and preserve public favour, not by pandering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humour, and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.
  6. To use physical force only when the exercise of persuasion, advice and warning is found to be insufficient to obtain public co-operation to an extent necessary to secure observance of law or to restore order, and to use only the minimum degree of physical force which is necessary on any particular occasion for achieving a police objective.
  7. To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
  8. To recognise always the need for strict adherence to police-executive functions, and to refrain from even seeming to usurp the powers of the judiciary of avenging individuals or the State, and of authoritatively judging guilt and punishing the guilty.
  9. To recognise always that the test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, and not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with them.
Any cop who doesn't follow those principles is a non-person in my book. They deserve to be put down like the swine they are.

"It has been said too that our governments both federal and particular want energy... This is true, and it is an inconvenience. On the other hand that energy which absolute governments derive from an armed force, which is the effect of the bayonet constantly held at the breast of every citizen, and which resembles very much the stillness of the grave, must be admitted also to have it's inconveniences"
Come on man...I grew up in south central LA on the corner of Western and 62nd st. I know what the police must deal with each and every day. And so do you. Don't try and slide that BS over here because I'm not buyin it. There are murderous evil thugs in this world of every color. If you want to cinch up on the pit bulls chain ie the police in your neighborhood you have at it. I'm standing by my local police force and if they have to kill some punk that threatens the safety of my family and friends and neighbors than so be it. Grow up.

Come on man...I grew up in south central LA on the corner of Western and 62nd st. I know what the police must deal with each and every day. And so do you. Don't try and slide that BS over here because I'm not buyin it. There are murderous evil thugs in this world of every color. If you want to cinch up on the pit bulls chain ie the police in your neighborhood you have at it. I'm standing by my local police force and if they have to kill some punk that threatens the safety of my family and friends and neighbors than so be it. Grow up.

Well, where I live, the murderous evil thugs wear blue:

Death of Otto Zehm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

...or sometimes they wear tan:

Reaction to the death of Pastor Scott Creach - Spokane Christian Apologetics Examiner.com

Washington cop hits teen bicyclist at 60 mph - NY Daily News

So don't expect me to be licking their boots.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

you don't have the spine to admit it.

Not a single liberal poster on this forum has ever done so, and yet people like you are accusing all of them of doing it.

That is morally and intellectually bankrupt you are.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

See how their dementia works.

Now it's President Obama's fault, and Nancy Pelosi's fault, that 2 cops were murdered.

A validation of what I said the other day, i.e.,

that ANYTHING bad that happens now in this country will eventually be blamed on Obama by the RWnuts, no matter how absurd.

This is the madness of crowds,

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

We are witness to this rightwing madness now on a daily basis.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You mean other than all the right wing gun nuts who advocate shooting ATF Agents?

G. Gordon Liddy comes to mind, as does all the RWnut defense of what he said.

All of the rightwing instigation over Ruby Ridge and Waco also comes to mind...

...and we know what that led to.

Surely you see this. Surely you know that constantly shoving this in the face of the rest of us is not only going to retard the growth of Black Americans, it's going to increase animosity of white Americans who don't deserve this crap. So I can only assume you don't care.

Everybody, Mac's precious feelings are being hurt, therefore you're forcing him to attack blacks.

Coming from one who does nothing but shelter them. The indignance you display when you perceive racism against blacks is proof of it. Not many of your ilk have come forward to condemn the assassinations of those two cops by a black man.

Save it.

Ilk!!! I love that nutter word!!

Dummy....everyone of my "ilk" has condemned the murder of those two cops. Every single one.

Actually, the points made are deeply significant......they expose the anti-society bent that has always been in the nature of Liberalism. And said points are at the expense of Liberals....one can feel that in the hostility coming from Liberals who recognize the truth, and feel the heat.
Love to hear yourself talk, don't you, because you totally missed my point? You don't appear to have any more empathy for the men that were killed than the person that killed them. This all about your ego and to hell with anyone else. Pretty disgusting, IMO.

You post is a perfect example of the old saying, 'we can only judge others by ourselves.'

Actually I have a personal, if distant, connection with one of the officers who was murdered as an offering to the motivations of Liberalism.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Now it's President Obama's fault, and Nancy Pelosi's fault, that 2 cops were murdered.

that ANYTHING bad that happens now in this country will eventually be blamed on Obama by the RWnuts, no matter how absurd.

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What is clear from your attempts to shield the Liberal elite who set the stage for these murders, Obama (Stay the Course, protesters!), de Blasio, Sharpton (81 visits to the White House), the Liberal mobs chanting (Dead Cops!), and the anti-civilization bent of Liberalism itself.......

....is that you recognize the truth of the OP.

Being a congenital liar....you post as you have.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

What is clear from your attempts to shield the Liberal elite who set the stage for these murders, Obama (Stay the Course, protesters!), de Blasio, Sharpton (81 visits to the White House), the Liberal mobs chanting (Dead Cops!), and the anti-civilization bent of Liberalism itself.......

1. The cops killed an innocent man.

2. A man killed two innocent cops as revenge.

Only the demented such as you try to manufacture propaganda to blame your personal, innocent, enemies.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Only the demented such as you try to manufacture propaganda to blame your personal, innocent, enemies.

And....it started early:

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

And....it started early:

The police arrested a man for supposedly breaking into his own home. That is stupid by every sane person's definition.

Forum List

Back