This Isn't a Presidency ... It's a Clown-Show

Sub human Bog trotter...figures
What's a matter locked down to tight in euortrash land for ya?

You're getting up a little steam with frustration there comrade. Don't blow a gasket.

Why don't you start to swear violent? Most dumbarse repubmicans do that when their argument is exhausted and they can't get over me.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

You were the one throwing...I throw em right back low iq schmuck

He's hanging out in Sunnyside with the Ira and hipsters

Head out to trumps ice cream shop in Forrest hills...its where he planned the Afghan withdrawal....its all his fault ya know

God I hate Trump he's like Hitler....and a bigot and a racist !
Joe Biden is the best ever

You're getting up a little steam with frustration there comrade. Don't blow a gasket.

Why don't you start to swear violent? Most dumbarse repubmicans do that when their argument is exhausted and they can't get over me.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
Ya know Joe did it right
Left weapons stacks of cash ....if only Trump left a withdrawal plan this would of never happened ......derp

So says the Eurotrash serf

Gtfoh

Calling general Miley!

Fucking incompetent whores

Ya know Joe did it right
Left weapons stacks of cash ....if only Trump had a withdrawal plan this would or never happened ......derp

So says the Eurotrash serf

Gtfoh

That's my point. He had no withdrawal plan that has been released. If he did he would have released it to compare with what how did.

Your pathetic opinions and mistakes have the relevance of dry shit on a cows arse. You can't help yourself by replying with dumb comments like a petulant child.
I enjoy every opportunity to tear you to bits. Keep going.

Xiden and the Dems have essentially revictimized all the families of 9/11

That's my point. He had no withdrawal plan that has been released. If he did he would have released it to compare with what how did.

Your pathetic opinions and mistakes have the relevance of dry shit on a cows arse. You can't help yourself by replying with dumb comments like a petulant child.
I enjoy every opportunity to tear you to bits. Keep going.

We know ya said it 900 times
Youre just a teenage girl

Thiers no way you're older than 20

You think Trump was personally responsible for military operations or the half assed withdrawal

When did he give the order to withdraw like

You're essentially saying Biden and the Pentagon were still somehow holding on to a Trump half ass non plan and executed it while he's been deposed of office for over 7 months now

Rotflmao

Please stop saying you're smart ..
Like I said the sheer ignorance of western Europeans is astounding
When I lived in Europe I had a German who couldn't believe that America had social safety nets like food stamps and unemployment...he was even more blown away by how much we spend ...and this is in the 90s

Ignorance about America and Americans runs very deep with many western euros especially the brainwashed lefties

Incredibly misinformed to say the least

We know ya said it 900 times
Youre just a teenage girl

Thiers no way you're older than 20

You think Trump was personally responsible for military operations or the half assed withdrawal

When did he give the order to withdraw like

You're essentially saying Biden and the Pentagon were still somehow holding on to a Trump half ass non plan and executed it while he's been deposed of office for over 7 months now

Rotflmao

Please stop saying you're smart ..
Like I said the sheer ignorance of western Europeans is astounding
When I lived in Europe I had a German who couldn't believe that America had social safety nets like food stamps and unemployment...he was even more blown away by how much we spend ...and this is in the 90s

Ignorance about America and Americans runs very deep with many western euros especially the brainwashed lefties

Incredibly misinformed to say the least
he’s a dembot cultist not capable of actual thought

They've been clowning around ever since day one.

5kzksu.gif

Forum List

Back