This Isn't a Presidency ... It's a Clown-Show

That isn't what the retard said.

"First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don’t do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did. No chaos, no death—they wouldn’t even know we left!" the former commander-in-chief said.

American citizens- check.
Equipment- check.
Bomb the bases- check.
Then you bring out the military?
Just the pieces you can find or just leave them there?
Come on dude. Are you really stupid or just trying desperately to prop up that drooling idiot that you put in the Whitehouse?

Is that so yet it's me who doesn't understand???
And let me guess, you had clear and unique access to exactly what trump would have done.
You didn't? Well you projected yourself as a fucking know all.
Holy shit rotflmao
Turn off the computer and go outside you brainwashed imbecile

Holy shit rotflmao
Turn off the computer and go outside you brainwashed imbecile

No. Answer the question. You know fuck all. You opened you big mouth and can't support it. You're whole time us spent condemning Biden and nothing else. You're so hate filled and brain empty, you've got no idea. You only think you do.
Yet it's me who is brai washed????
Really dickhead? Fuck off.

You don't give up your airbase before getting the civilians out

They still don't understand lol
Yeah, why didn't Trump do that?

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Without removing ONE civilian.
What was left wasn't enough to keep the bases properly manned.

Perhaps you should try reading the Doha agreement. Trump orchestrated a prisoner swap with the conditions that should they return to attacking the U.S or allies that they would meet the fate of Soleimani. I doubt it ever crossed his mind that a U.S leader would arm those prisoners. Nice work Joe.
The fate of Soleimani?
So, Trump passed the buck, as usual.
"I doubt it ever crossed his mind that a U.S leader would arm those prisoners". Nice work Donnie.
The only thing that crossed the orange, retards mind was how many big macs are waiting for him.

Come on dude. Are you really stupid or just trying desperately to prop up that drooling idiot that you put in the Whitehouse?
Right.
By repeat what your dear leader tweeted, I'm propping up Biden?

Regardless both Trump and Biden should have started removing civilians, embassy personnel ASAP, (Months ago) neither did.
2500 troops isn't shit, to safeguard anything but a military base, let alone a country.

No. Answer the question. You know fuck all. You opened you big mouth and can't support it. You're whole time us spent condemning Biden and nothing else. You're so hate filled and brain empty, you've got no idea. You only think you do.
Yet it's me who is brai washed????
Really dickhead? Fuck off.

A 4th grader would realize you don't give up the only airbase in the region and pull out troops while you still have civilians on the ground...

It's my thread and all you have is page after page of copy and paste Trumpy bear bullshit
You get the fu k off ya filthy ignorant trailer trash low life sub human progressive rat...you fucking deranged pathetic fag

Well this didn't age well

gyyhhnnjj.jpeg

Just like your stolen election
Uniparty fags

Incompetent mother fuckers

A 4th grader would realize you don't give up the only airbase in the region and pull out troops while you still have civilians on the ground...

It's my thread and all you have is page after page of copy and paste Trumpy bear bullshit
You get the fu k off ya filthy ignorant trailer trash low life sub human progressive rat...you fucking deranged pathetic fag

All that could be right but the fact is I'm under your skin because you open your big mouth and nothing to support it but hate for dems. I intend to stay here and criticise you hypocrites until I die and you can do fuck all about it.
If you dont like being pinged for lying and hypocrisy, don't post because I will grab you every time.

See what you can do about that you ground lice Republican dickhead.

All that could be right but the fact is I'm under your skin because you open your big mouth and nothing to support it but hate for dems. I intend to stay here and criticise you hypocrites until I die and you can do fuck all about it.
If you dont like being pinged for lying and hypocrisy, don't post because I will grab you every time.

You’re funny!

Oh bullshit
Now you think your under my skin roflmao
Kid piss off
You're a brainwashed moron

And I'm no republican

Nothing humorous about facts. Its your inability as a grown human being unable to accept them, I find funny.
For a country full of universities and colleges, there's some dumb pricks.
Are you European?...thiers only one thing more ignorant than an American progressive.....and that's a western European leftarded moron

Lol

What's really humorous is that all of those "dumb pricks" are so much smarter than a loser like you.

And with your college education and a wall full of degrees, you are qualified to phsycoanalyse others now. Well don't dickhead.

Are you European?...thiers only one thing more ignorant than an American progressive.....and that's a western European leftarded moron

Lol

No. I'm Irish in fact. Lived all over the world, currently in America taking the piss out of brain dead fools like you.
And loving every minute of it.

Forum List

Back