This isn't a thread on free speech. Make one and I'll contribute.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
so what about that ? i'll get to the fifth amendment , and eminent domain, but let's start with the first one.

is the first amendment ruining our political theatre ? because if it is that's a hassle.

james rosen and the doj ? the press/mainstream media has taken a life of it's own. the last bastions of network journalism has been a debacle. dan rather brian williams, stephanopolous... everyone on msnbc..

the list is on.

What's this thread about? Free speech? Journalism? Media?

And who the hell is James Rosen? :dunno:

so what about that ? i'll get to the fifth amendment , and eminent domain, but let's start with the first one.

is the first amendment ruining our political theatre ? because if it is that's a hassle.

james rosen and the doj ? the press/mainstream media has taken a life of it's own. the last bastions of network journalism has been a debacle. dan rather brian williams, stephanopolous... everyone on msnbc..

the list is on.
If your thread is about the First Amendment, you need to cite a law proposed in any jurisdiction seeking to limit, restrict, or preempt any of the rights enshrined in the Amendment.

Otherwise this thread makes no sense whatsoever.

the list is on.
If your thread is about the First Amendment, you need to cite a law proposed in any jurisdiction seeking to limit, restrict, or preempt any of the rights enshrined in the Amendment.

Otherwise this thread makes no sense whatsoever.
Benghazi scapegoat remains in prison for film - Washington Times

First Amendment Center news commentary analysis on free speech press religion assembly petition

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/07/politics/reporter-jailed-after-refusing-to-name-source.html?_r=0

Ms. Miller, who conducted interviews but never wrote an article about the C.I.A. operative, joins a line of journalists who have accepted jail time rather than betray their sources' confidences. That tradition, according to Judge Hogan, does not deserve respect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back