This judge should be tried and hanged for treason.

Its for the best. This way there will be less unfinished construction sites when the new president takes over.
In early 2025 much of the wall will be built. And why do you want to flood the country with unknown people in an age of terror?
Because he is a America hater probably not an American.
^this from a known Russian troll^
Too bad you can't prove that liar.
I agree...it's too bad we can't prove that liar is a Russian troll. Maybe someday we will be able to expose all those Russian troll liars.
you and the rest of the filth will be sadly disappointed.

Sorry that you can't address his ruling. Tells me he had it right if you are avoiding the content of the ruling.

The Pentagon approved the expenditure...this fuck has no business dealing with matters he knows nothing about.
Show us what about his ruling you call wrong.....the ruling, not your personal attacks on him as a person.

In early 2025 much of the wall will be built. And why do you want to flood the country with unknown people in an age of terror?
I agree...it's too bad we can't prove that liar is a Russian troll. Maybe someday we will be able to expose all those Russian troll liars.
So you have high confidence in your cover.

It's misplaced.

Show us what about his ruling you call wrong.....the ruling, not your personal attacks on him as a person.

WTF? I already told you...discretionary funds the Pentagon approved. Be real careful....latins are macho, Catholic, and tough as a cob when it comes to honor.....Trump is winning over one hell of a lot of them....trying to doom us may well doom you.

If, by being sadly disappointed, you mean that donnie and his deplorables will keep hiding their Russian troll buddies, I hope not for the sake of our country. And, Mikey, when I mean "our country"...I mean the United States.

WTF? I already told you...discretionary funds the Pentagon approved. Be real careful....latins are macho, Catholic, and tough as a cob when it comes to honor.....Trump is winning over one hell of a lot of them....trying to doom us may well doom you.
You DO know that the Executive Branch cannot spend money or allocate money to other than what Congress allocated it for without Congressional approval, right?

Actually no. The military may have some discretion but they certainly do not have the final say. This is a civilian government.

You DO know that the Executive Branch cannot spend money or allocate money to other than what Congress allocated it for without Congressional approval, right?

What I know is this is just another obstructionist fool following orders....he'll be overturned by the USSC...meanwhile another half million invaders will get in....better lock your doors at night.

You should hang out with my pal Mikey. He just recently came outta the closet. He can probably help you though it too.

Be careful, Creep....that shit on your moustache means you're looking for love in all the wrong places.

So the basic idea of our righties is a judge who follows our constitution and rules accordingly is now someone that should be tried for treason. You must really hate the constitution and this country.

great job there
agaia-whos-gonna-pay-for-that-wall-mexic-mexi-mexico-38917109.png

What I know is this is just another obstructionist fool following orders....he'll be overturned by the USSC...meanwhile another half million invaders will get in....better lock your doors at night.
You DO know that that Executive Branch cannot spend or allocate money to other than what the Congress has already allocated it for without Congressional approval, right?

Forum List

Back