This Just In COVID Vaccines For Infants Should Be Available Within 48 Hours

Of course.

I don’t take anything said by the government COVID “experts” seriously anymore. I’m actually full of regret that I ever did.

Thank God, you scared me for a moment there.

Parents, counsel with your doctors and get second opinions.

I don't need any. If I had children (which I still plan to someday) there's no way that I would give them something that was untested when they have undeveloped immune systems. It's a whole lot worse than them getting COVID itself.

How do you know that there's even going to be one?
Well … IF there is one, I’m sure that it will be full of clear warnings about possible and likely side-effects and also with contraindications and detailed information about testing.

Yea sir. I’m just sure of it.

Thank God, you scared me for a moment there.
I don't need any. If I had children (which I still plan to someday) there's no way that I would give them something that was untested when they have undeveloped immune systems. It's a whole lot worse than them getting COVID itself.
You know nothing. Talk to your doctor.

Well … IF there is one, I’m sure that it will be full of clear warnings about possible and likely side-effects and also with contraindications and detailed information about testing.

Yea sir. I’m just sure of it.

I'm glad you are. I don't trust the democrats at all. Since when do they follow the rules?

There is ALWAYS an insert. It's a rule.

I repeat since when do democrats follow the rules? Pedophilia is now being normalized, children and now infants are being experimented upon. They're a bunch of sick mother fuckers.

Did you raise your kids to ignore hard data? Kids are virtually IMMUNE to the effects of Covid. You should know that, but if your part of the vax cult you probably just ignore hard data.

Babies and children aren't the highest risk of getting it but they've still been known to get it. However, most likely they'll get better and even though there's a slight chance that they won't, I would feel a whole lot better if my baby died and I knew there was nothing that I did to cause it or nothing I could have done to prevent it rather than giving them an untested medication and that it was my fault.

Forum List

Back