This Just In COVID Vaccines For Infants Should Be Available Within 48 Hours

Why does the left want to harm innocent babies and children so much?

Last edited:
The democrat party machine knows it can't scare the people about another covid outbreak without a vaccine... so here one comes right on cue....

Did you raise your kids to ignore hard data? Kids are virtually IMMUNE to the effects of Covid. You should know that, but if your part of the vax cult you probably just ignore hard data.
Oh, that's funny! Some RWNJ talking about "hard data"!

YOu gonna tell us about your pet unicorn next?

fuck'ssake.gif

The democrat party machine knows it can't scare the people about another covid outbreak without a vaccine... so here one comes right on cue....

Right before the 2024 election too. Does that sound fishy to anybody else or just me?

something-smells-fishy-fishy-smell.gif

View attachment 828580
I knew it, you do ignore the hard data on Covid infections. Go read up, you are making a fool of yourself. Again. Your silly memes don't give you credibility. And I have grown kids too but I raised them to think for themselves. One got vaxxed, one did not. NEITHER has gotten Covid.

Yes, please DO NOT GET VACCINATED!!!

Please, so I watch you a slow, painful, agonizing death.

The more MAGA that die, means fewer votes P01135809. Works for me.

It will either work wonderfully or kill you in 10 days and hurt the whole time you are dying...

You mean that it'll either work or kill innocent babies in ten days and make them suffer in pain before they die. I wouldn't trust these so called "experts" if I was a parent right now.

View attachment 828580
Do you mean hard data like children are at extremely low risk for serious illness from the Wuhan virus and variants?

Hard data like natural immunity after getting the Wuhan virus can be stronger and longer lasting.

Nothing to be concerned about regarding long term consequences from cold symptoms.

“,,, died suddenly”™ after receiving an experimental inoculation on the other hand….

“,,, died suddenly”™ after receiving an experimental inoculation on the other hand….

You'll know what'll happen if that happens? "Nothing to see here folks!" That's all the left ever does.

thalidomide
The medicine originally invented as thalidomide was actually safe and effective. However a manufacturer (in India) decided to change the procedures for making the medicine and never told anyone. It reversed the molecule. Where the medicine tested the same as the original medicine it was anything but the same and caused the horrible birth defects.

Because of this...medicines are tested more stringently than ever before. New testing procedures were developed because of this. New stops were put in place....New recalls were created....a host of new safety protocols across the board were created. Especially in human trials. It's a huge task to get a medicine through human trials because of the number of protocols and safety regulations. It's as complicated as any DNA research can be.

Where I wouldn't volunteer to be one of the first ones to try it...I'd bring my baby to get vaccinated without hesitation.

The medicine originally invented as thalidomide was actually safe and effective. However a manufacturer (in India) decided to change the procedures for making the medicine and never told anyone. It reversed the molecule. Where the medicine tested the same as the original medicine it was anything but the same and caused the horrible birth defects.

Because of this...medicines are tested more stringently than ever before. New testing procedures were developed because of this. New stops were put in place....New recalls were created....a host of new safety protocols across the board were created. Especially in human trials. It's a huge task to get a medicine through human trials because of the number of protocols and safety regulations. It's as complicated as any DNA research can be.

Where I wouldn't volunteer to be one of the first ones to try it...I'd bring my baby to get vaccinated without hesitation.
Don’t hesitate. Hustle your child out to get all the Wuhan virus inoculations you wish. While children are the least at risk for the illness, trust the government. They know what’s best for you. You can also buy bottles of The Fauci and Walensky Magic Elixsor from the guy on the street corner.

Forum List

Back